Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

X-Men Mafia II Game Thread

Paj!

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote rummy because I know you tried to target dannyboy and your lying when you say you didn't. I wonder if you are the killer who was redirected?

You need to read the thread again properly.

You've also ignored my question of whether or not you're a reverse tracker, and that if you are and targetted Dannyboy, how would you find out that I didn't get to him? It's completely counter intuitive to the role.

Either that or for some reason you're trying to fish some information from me, which I wouldn't really understand anyway.

Seasoned mafia player like you? Sure. Besides, people ARE saying things. It's being said right here in this thread, in case you are still confused.

Man, bad day? Yeah, I'm confused, because between people asking, accusing and denying, it's pretty hard to get a clear view of what's going on. Especially this early in the game when we have very few facts to go on.

Danny, what did YOU do last night?

I'd rather not say at this point.

I'm not confused, and I was trying to play this really low key without drawing attention to myself or other people just asking a few questions.

My info (incase I'm lynched or killed);

Night 1 cube and maddog targetted whoever I ended up at, my original target being dannyboy.

Night 2 rummy targetted my target... At least he tried to. My target was dannyboy again.

I have no other info to share and nothing else I'm going to give away. Il keep my vote on rummy simply because he voted for me first.

I find the write ups very confusing and have no idea who is good and bad at the minute, in fact I still fail to see myself in any write up, I'm off to bed now il check back in the morning but if I'm dead by then at least you have my info.

I agree with what Rummy said; if you're a reverse tracker and no one makes it to your target, there's no logical way you could know who targeted them. Were you told if these people were successful or not, or did the PM allude to this in any way?

Man, bad day? Yeah, I'm confused, because between people asking, accusing and denying, it's pretty hard to get a clear view of what's going on. Especially this early in the game when we have very few facts to go on.

I'd rather not say at this point.

Why not? I rather'd not say, but I've ended up doing so. I'd ask you do the same because you're next on my list of suspects given everything Ese's been saying.

Night 2 rummy targetted my target... At least he tried to. My target was dannyboy again.

I've answered your questions(yes, I have) so stop stalling/ignoring and answer mine.

ARE you a reverse tracker?

If you are, how would you know that I didn't make it to Dannyboy? I'm not even accusing you of lying, but give us everything/whatever you have, because imo it's impossible to reverse track and find out I DIDN'T make it to the target.

I've read the day through and still can't make sense of it. EEVIL, did you redirect Ese to ReZ?

You can't make sense of it? You ask that question and say you've read the entire thread? You're too good at mafias to be this stupid Danny, surely? He said he re-directed him on night 1, he said that explicitly, I'm tipsy and I can still get that much.

You're bothering me, Danny. I bet tonight I'll die/there'll be no kill, the mafia'll be gunning for me, because tbh, I think I'm just too good for this game. I welcome the kill.

Incorrect.

Or somewhat so. You only wanted to know who targetted you, and I have told you I did not. I guarantee you that. Seems some people in this thread are quite interested in who I targetted, and I'm not sure why. Why does it matter who I did or did not target, and why do you continue to ignore my logical reasoning of the hole in his role, if he is a reverse tracker?

If and when Ese confirms his role as a reverse tracker, I may well tell what I am. Until then though, nothing.

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

Oooooooo I see what you did there. I read your statement as being 'if you didn't target Dannyboy how would you know anyway' sort of thing.

You don't explicitly say it sorry :p

Hmm, interesting point about how Esequiel would know. I wait for his reply!

Oooooooo I see what you did there. I read your statement as being 'if you didn't target Dannyboy how would you know anyway' sort of thing.

You don't explicitly say it sorry :p

Hmm, interesting point about how Esequiel would know. I wait for his reply!

Why not? I rather'd not say, but I've ended up doing so. I'd ask you do the same because you're next on my list of suspects given everything Ese's been saying.

I don't see why I'm so high on your suspicions list, especially since I've given the needed info: There is no way I have redirected or been redirected to anyone.

You can't make sense of it? You ask that question and say you've read the entire thread? You're too good at mafias to be this stupid Danny, surely? He said he re-directed him on night 1, he said that explicitly, I'm tipsy and I can still get that much.

You're bothering me, Danny. I bet tonight I'll die/there'll be no kill, the mafia'll be gunning for me, because tbh, I think I'm just too good for this game. I welcome the kill.

I only re-read this day phase and honestly missed it, which is hardly strange considering the more-than-muddy character interactions. I mantain that it's hard to make out who exactly has targetted who, especially since people like Esequiel apparently keep changing their claims. Thanks for insulting me, by the way.

EEVIL, did you redirect Ese to ReZ?

On the first night, yes.

Rummy - don't worry about what my role is.

See, this is what pisses me off about you Esequiel in mafia threads. You make demands about people, most of the time unfounded and ask us to trust you with no logical backing. And the moment people start asking about your abilities - You tell us "not to worry" and not to concern ourselves.

You want to know what someone did last night, don't worry about what they did last night.

This kind of behaviour is simply not helping.

Eevil - I have only asked 3 things. Who cube targetted on night 1, if he was roleblocked or redirected on night 1 and who rummy targetted on night 2.

None of these have been answered.

Immnot going to tell everyone my role, i was more than willing to share my Info and who I targetted though, something that only I seem to have done so far.

If I was redirected on night 2 this could be cleared up. But surprise surprise no one is saying anything!

I don't see why I'm so high on your suspicions list, especially since I've given the needed info: There is no way I have redirected or been redirected to anyone.

I only re-read this day phase and honestly missed it, which is hardly strange considering the more-than-muddy character interactions. I mantain that it's hard to make out who exactly has targetted who, especially since people like Esequiel apparently keep changing their claims. Thanks for insulting me, by the way.

Saying who you targetted last night says nothing, and I've already explained the reasons for my suspicions. You seem unneccessarily confused. I think giving just your target is not going to hurt anything.

Rummy - don't worry about what my role is. I'm telling you what my PM said, you targetted my target.... At least you tried to.

Did someone redirect me again last night?

This still doesn't make sense. I wasn't roleblocked though, and I made it to *a* target, so...hmm.

Also you're all really bloody annoying, complaining people don't say/give anything, yet when it comes to me asking the questions, you still don't say anything. I've answered almost all asked of me.

In fact, I think Esequiel is just being confused or misreading his PM(unless MadDog made some mistake), Danny bothers me more now; Vote: Danny.

(by MadDog I meant Paj)

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

Saying who you targetted last night says nothing, and I've already explained the reasons for my suspicions. You seem unneccessarily confused. I think giving just your target is not going to hurt anything.

You said that you suspect me based on what Ese's saying, but that still doesn't make sense. Why me? What makes me suspicious (besides the fact that it's apparently illegal to be confused in this game of lies and deception)? I've been the target of a number of people, yes, but none of them have pointed out anything about me, unless you've got the strange idea that I'm somehow responsible for all the misdirection and confusion, which I've already said I'm not.

I don't have any targets, because my power doesn't require targets.

In fact, I think Esequiel is just being confused or misreading his PM(unless MadDog made some mistake), Danny bothers me more now; Vote: Danny.

Why? Because I'm bloody confused and you're not? Seriously, what has made you so suspicious?

So you're saying you targetted nobody, last night?

That is correct, because my power is not a targetting power. It also means it's impossible for me to be redirected. Obviously redirectors can target me, but it would have no practical effect.

---

How it's described is another matter, though, because it would seem not all people are told when they/their tracked target has been redirected. I've read the thread through again, and I think I might have the gist of things now (to be fair I didn't have the best of days yesterday, which might account for my confusion, though I still fail to see how confusion is a crime).

On night 1, Esequiel targetted me, but was redirected by EEVIL to ReZ. He found out Cube and MadDog targetted his target.

On night 2, Esequiel targetted me again and got that Rummy targetted me, but was redirected. Rummy did not target me, though.

Have I understood this correctly? If I have, I'm wondering about two things:

1) Why would Ese, as a reverse tracker, get info that somebody tried targetting his target, but was redirected?

2) Since Ese wasn't told he was redirected from me to ReZ on night 1, isn't it likely that he was redirected again last night? Unless the redirector comes forward, we can't know for sure, but it would account for the apparent discrepancy.

The only thing really bothering me is why Ese was told Rummy was redirected.

That's what's bothered me all along too! Tbf this day is a mess, and I swear like half the people in this game...aren't in this game.

Vote:No lynch

ReZourceman

Jayseven

heroicjanitor

The Peeps

Chairdriver

mr-paul

Jonnas

Diageo

MadDog

Marcamillian

Would be nice if all these people could like...talk a little more. Though I did see Peeps recently. ReZ made one post alluding something to chair, and I haven't really seen him since. Not seen chair either.

Yeah I've been being intentionally quiet for now.

I might as well reveal part of what I got last night. Chairdriver has mental blocks in his mind. I'm....lead to believe its not bad though, its just the way it was worded. Cyclops has mental blocks in his mind for example (in the comics). I was pushing him for a character claim. No one strikes me remotely at the moment. Esq is being his usual self.

Vote : No Lynch

Tbf.. I've gotten out of the swing of mafia's and remembering to check in on the thread. I shall endeavour to be better.

With all of this arguing there really has been very little said.. the least we can do is look at the write-up propperly.

Flying Female - intimidating -"thinks she sees her target" "bulky man" (cable/Tales) - blinds him roleblocker

----

"bulky man's" target "glinting"

----

glinting target - male - diminutive target "stopped in tracks" - struck by bizarre force

----

Dininutive target - once more unable to do much (cube?)

----

Woman targetted diminutive, didn't have a target anymore

----

Woman in vent. Tracker, nothing of interest but something not right.

----

Spiral thing again

----

Click-clacks target... knows click clacker... doen't think she'd click clack - several pistols

Rummy suggests domino, wikipedia implies this might be a reasonable guess

----

Click clack (killer) - armoured / telekinetic / uses swords?

----

Something odd I noticed about the armour.... seems to be owned by click-clack killer but at the end says the armour dissapated after the killer had fled??

AAAALSO.... have people missed the bit in the spoiler tag with the cable picture..

"The ship is getting close to earth. ------- on earth hungers. ------- on the ship hungers. Two days. "

2 days people... prepare yourselves.

I wondered about the ship, decided it could be anything. I did read a storyline with a dude thing recently that had a sort of floating island/ship that slipped between realities and I think he consumed people, in a way. It's a pretty common used approach though.

The other thing may be it's related to Spiral/the Spiral in the writeup, and we have two days to deal with it. I can't remember enough about Mojo for it to be sense to be him, I thought he tends to get people teleported to his world thingy.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!