NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
system_error

Happy Christmas and a good New Year!

I would like to wish everyone here a nice holiday season (wether it is Christmas, Hanuchka or anything else) and a even better start into the new year! I will take a 10 hour train ride tomorrow to see my parents and I don't have a internet connection there so I hope it is okay that I am a bit early.

It was a great 2005 here and I hope I will "read" you all next year.

Kind regards,

system_error!

Edit by Fierce_LiNk: I've made this the official merry christmas thread. There were too many, just seemed to make sense.

Thank you, same to you, and the rest of you :smile:

I don't feel THAT christmassy yet compared to most years, most people feel the same too...its odd.

As for the 2006, its going to be a very interesting one for me, as it includes:

GCSE's

16th Birthday

Launch of the Emirates Stadium(and i'll have a season ticket!)

Launch of the new Wembley

World Cup Germany 2006

Begin AS levels at Sixth form/College

E3 2006

Zelda

Launch of the Revolution

MASSIVE year.

Same thing although i stopped believing in holidays now.

But that doesn't stop me from wishing all of you a happy new year and lots of prosperity and stuff.

At least one good thing about the holidays is the parties and you finally have a good excuse to buy yourself expensive stuff :)

Hope everyone here has a happy christmas and new year! Don't forget to think about the other people who can't have a christmas because they have no home or money. So anyone doing anything special for christmas?

Launch of the Emirates Stadium(and i'll have a season ticket!)

Lucky git! My brother got a letter from Arsenal to buy season tickets, but me and my brother are too piss poor to afford one. :weep:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year system error

Lucky git! My brother got a letter from Arsenal to buy season tickets, but me and my brother are too piss poor to afford one. :weep:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year system error

i see that stadium almost everyday. its 30 seconds from my uni

Its stunning isn't it Booker, everytime I go to Highbury and walk past it on the way to the coach I see it and everytime it looks more and more impressive.

Next year will be cool i got good things to look forward to at the start of the year

2nd February - 20th Birthday

19th February - Going to Orlando for a week with my best mate and my dad

Then got the usual gaming stuff to look forward to like Zelda, Revolution and if we're lucky Halo 3

Just remembered 2006 themepark season can't wait to ride the new ride at Thorpe Park. And Charlie and the chocolate factory at alton towers

Charlie and the chocolate factory at alton towers
No.

can't wait to ride the new ride at Thorpe Park
YES!

Project Stealth for the win. Have you been on a rocket coaster before? They are rather mental.

Whilst on the subject of 2006 theme park action, Animal Kingdom in Disneyworld Orlando are opening their new rollercoaster:

db_Everest_2005_1212_11.jpg

That's one hell of a mountain.

Yea same from me,

Best Wishes for 2006 and Hope everyone gets what they want for Crimbo, Oh and Stocka, i feel less Christmasy Every year :(

Its a bit early but what the H. Happy hollidays!

Politically correctness

No.

Project Stealth for the win. Have you been on a rocket coaster before? They are rather mental.

I've been on rita if that counts thought it was crap only good part was the beginning

Word up to my main Shabba'z. I shall wish you all a Shabtastic Christmas and a Shabtacular new year.

Not that you deserve it, but I'm feeling festive.

Oh and Stocka, i feel less Christmasy Every year :(

I think its every year as we get older, it feels less and less christmassy, and loses its magic. However, I think Christmas willl be really magical again having children, as it will feel like going through the stages again.

Indeed, happy holiday/christmas to everyone. Then have a lovely 2006. Next year I'm looking foward to having some gigs with my new band (we can barely play yet), seeing James Blunt live, going to Iceland, Zelda, Revolution, e3 and of course lots of studying!

Hope evryone has a great Christmas and happy new year. For next year I'm hoping to research and possibly open my business idea - a video games arcade, but one that's full of pop and manga art, somewhere actually nice to hangout. I'm actually kind of nervous about spending at least a year doing it, especially after spending the last two years training as an actor! But it's my dream, and I need to at least try. Wish me luck!

Indeed, happy holiday/christmas to everyone. Then have a lovely 2006. Next year I'm looking foward to having some gigs with my new band (we can barely play yet), seeing James Blunt live, going to Iceland, Zelda, Revolution, e3 and of course lots of studying!

You look forward to that? Crazy boy.

Sign in to follow this