N-Europe

Pokémafia X : The Tournament of Champions

ReZourceman

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...no protectors left at all? :(

What's the difference between 1995 Pikachu and...well, normal Pikachu? :s I thought it was a reference to Pokemon Yellow, but that was released in 1998, not 1995...

I stand by what I said yesterday - voting for mr-paul (initiated the lynch) or Esequiel (was very aggressive towards those who didn't vote for Paj) if Paj turns out to be good.

Vote: Esequiel

It isn't a pressure vote.

And you haven't told us everything. How does your power work? How do you find mafia? I'm surprised you haven't said that yet, it's already been asked and discussed, time for you to join in.

I call bullshit. You had to ask Eevee what his pm said and now you say you get to know that anyway. I also knew Chairdriver's power and he confirmed it, meaning my power "ability name investigator" is true, and it's obviously not harmful to anyone. Further, it's even more proved by my counterpart dialga.

At this point it's worth the gamble to lynch someone than go to a no lynch, but it can hardly be called a gamble, so finish him before Rez ends the day.

I'm not evil? That sounds new.

I haven't really been paying attention. Who is Esequiel again and what does he do?

He edits people's pms. Now he is trying to say that depending on what it says he can tell if you are mafia. So far he has inserted that people can't harm/target him.

Since mr-paul believes something may have happened to one of his pms at some stage it fits together pretty nicely.

I'm not evil? That sounds new.

I haven't really been paying attention. Who is Esequiel again and what does he do?

It's not that much to read, it's this and last page. He's Togepi can make players unable to harm him for the rest of the game. Players who can't harm him can still target him. Thing is, he first had to ask Eevee(his night 2 target) what his pm said, then, when I vote for him he changes his story, he says he gets told that himself. Second, I'm by Chairdriver and partly mr-paul proven to have a information gathering power so I can't harm anyone.

Esequiel is lying about me being able to harm him.

He edits people's pms. Now he is trying to say that depending on what it says he can tell if you are mafia. So far he has inserted that people can't harm/target him.

Since mr-paul believes something may have happened to one of his pms at some stage it fits together pretty nicely.

When did he say he could edit pms too?

Togepi eh?

His power doesn't sound particularly mafia-y, and mr-paul says his PM for Paj had the same format, and I don't think Esequiel would have been able to guess who he targeted.

Was mr-paul redirected to himself on night one by chaidriver?

My only major suspicion links mr-paul and Esequiel. I mean if anyone has the power to alter pms, it is Esequiel (since his pms saying you can't harm him could just be him using his power in a selfish fashion). Esequiel was also first to vote for Paj. Other than that I trust Diageo and mr-paul not to be evil.

Doesn't he add the thing about harming him into your pm? I haven't received one from him yet but I thought that was what he did? I assumed he was an interceptor and linked it to mr-paul.

Oh so he sends an additional pm? Or did you receive your regular one?

The fact is, Esequiel's power sounds fishy.

Zeque, who have your targets been so far? We know you targeted Tales on the 3rd night, Eevil on the second night... Who was your first target?

Wait, d'oh! Eevil said he got his PM on the first night, not the second one.

So, Esequiel, who was your second target?

Just to say I haven't had anything about this "you cannot harm Esequiel" stuff.

Also, this is where I believe I appear in the write ups, if I'm going by my pokémon's colour.

Night 1: A blue and grey Pokémon nodded, and then...stayed where it was.

Night 2: A blue and grey Pokémon was just returning to its hut as a ferocious battle took place!

Night 2: A blue and grey Pokémon was walking around. It walked past a boulder as a blue of yellow and red went in the opposite direction.

Looking over his post he has never said he is sending or editing any pms.

Then how did you know you couldn't harm him? I don't mean receiving one from him, but you got a message about harming him from Rez.

Well anyway the point I don't believe his power actually prevents people from attacking him. I think it is a pm interceptor power.

So you're saying he knew that mr-paul was a investigator, he knew the exact format of the PM and was also able to guess the exact person that mr-paul targeted to be able to say, "Paj is evil" or whatever in the PM.

I don't think so.

Rez pm'd me saying I can't harm him for the remainder of the game. Nothing more than that.

Remember people the day most likely ends tomorrow morning real time. So you don't have that much time. I'll be wary of anyone trying to stall the game.

So you're saying he knew that mr-paul was a investigator, he knew the exact format of the PM and was also able to guess the exact person that mr-paul targeted to be able to say, "Paj is evil" or whatever in the PM.

I don't think so.

Fair enough. I made that argument already too :p I thought he may have sent it about mr-paul in the hopes mr-paul assumed he was redirected, but it's in the write-up so nvm.

I'd definitely prefer Esequiel. He sends messages and tries to incriminate based on the response. He hasn't even followed up his accusation of anyone, just left it there and hoped.

I don't think so.

You sound like you are stalling. If we are going by the idea that he's a pm interceptor(I don't see where this is coming from), he could have gotten the pm from Rez first, then changed it. But I don't think this should be the focus. He claim to make people unable to target if they have a power that can harm him. I have power that has proven it can't harm anyone yet he says he got a pm saying I can, despite earlier implying that he doesn't get told that via pm.

I'd rather go for chairdriver to be honest.

Me too, if a lynch can happen at this point I'd change my vote right now. Redirector who happened to be roleblocked the night the said roleblocker died screams mafia.

I'd rather go for chairdriver to be honest.

Me too, if a lynch can happen at this point I'd change my vote right now. Redirector who happened to be roleblocked the night the said roleblocker died screams mafia.

All this tampering of my results discussion depends on whether the person gets to look at my PM or not. If they don't, how would they know who I targeted to change my PM?

That's what made me think the third one is the most likely to be edited, as it is completely different in format and uses "member of the town" which was never used before. It is what makes me suspect heroicjanitor as he was my target for that night.

All this tampering of my results discussion depends on whether the person gets to look at my PM or not. If they don't, how would they know who I targeted to change my PM?

That's what made me think the third one is the most likely to be edited, as it is completely different in format and uses "member of the town" which was never used before. It is what makes me suspect heroicjanitor as he was my target for that night.

If he could look at it why would he change the format?