NEurope
Shorty

The new anime and manga thread! [Use Spoiler Tags!]

This week's Naruto was a bit meh but this week's One Piece was great, can't wait for the next one (on a break next week I believe)!!!

I actually quite liked seeing those lot together talking. All with their own personalities.

Can't help but feel it made Hashirama come across as a bit of an idiot.

However the Itachi stuff was good.

I dislike when Sasuke claims to have killed Itachi... Itachi was quite a lot stronger than him.

Decent chapter though, looks like they are finally getting somewhere.

I dislike when Sasuke claims to have killed Itachi... Itachi was quite a lot stronger than him.

Decent chapter though, looks like they are finally getting somewhere.

I can't remember if Sasuke knew/knows that Itachi was ill. If he doesn't then it's fair to assume from his perspective he'd think he beat him fair and square.

Different point now, but I really hope Naruto meets up with the Hokages. That's got to happen, right?

Can't help but feel it made Hashirama come across as a bit of an idiot.

He reminded me of Goku lol. The second is a right nob lol, Minato is quite polite even towads Orochimaru.

It would be an interesting turn of events if the Hokages helped Naruto, it'd be pretty cool to see him team up with his Dad.

Man...

When are Naruto and Sasuke just going to KILL EACH OTHER?

Man...

When are Naruto and Sasuke just going to KILL EACH OTHER?

I reckon they'll fight at the end. I think Sasuke will kill him or Naruto will die saving Sasuke.

I reckon they'll fight at the end. I think Sasuke will kill him or Naruto will die saving Sasuke.

Naruto will definitely die or sacrifice himself in some way. Hopefully Sasuke will die too because Sasuke is a tool.

The end shot of the manga will be Naruto's face on the Hokage monument.

Naruto will definitely die or sacrifice himself in some way. Hopefully Sasuke will die too because Sasuke is a tool.

The end shot of the manga will be Naruto's face on the Hokage monument.

That last sentence sounds about right.

Nooo this'll happen

Naruto will indeed die but in doing so saves Sasuke's life then Sasuke activates the Rinnegan and uses Outer Path to restore Naruto's life.

Naruto and Hinata settle down and have the babies and Sasuke still gives Sakura the cold shoulder. Boom.

I can't remember if Sasuke knew/knows that Itachi was ill. If he doesn't then it's fair to assume from his perspective he'd think he beat him fair and square.

Different point now, but I really hope Naruto meets up with the Hokages. That's got to happen, right?

Nah I mention it because I remember Madara telling him that Itachi survived on medicine just to get to the fight, and everything about the fight was for Sasuke's benefit. He also told him that if he had wanted to kill Sasuke, he wouldn't be talking to him at that moment. Saying he killed him seems a bit stupid after it.

bryanee's ending sounds right to me. Also Guy's ending sounds like it will probably happen too.

Ghost in the Shell Arise:

i1HH2sw9Nwpua.png

+Production I.G. President Mitsuhisa Ishikawa "We want to demonstrate the power that 2D animation can bring even though the global market is leaning towards 3D".

+ARISE is set in 2027 A.D. making it a prequel to the original Ghost in the Shell. It's set for release in June 22,2013. The story will be told in four 50 minute OVAs.

+July 26, 2013 is the release date for blu-ray and dvd.

+ A brief trailer was shown which featured what looked to be Motoko receiving her cybernetic body and a younger version of the Section 9 Chief Daisuke Aramaki. Visual were on par with Production I.G.

+ Other members of Section 9 will also appear including Batou, Ishikawa and Togusa.

+The story will look to tell how Motoko became 'The Major' we know in Ghost in the Shell.

OP:

Trailer:

Shingeki No Kyojin 42 is absolutely insane! It's getting amazing!!!

Huh, and here I thought I was the only one here who read that :heh:

I was trying to take a break from that (so I would be able to read several chapters at once later), but now I've gone and read Chapter 42.

Huh, and here I thought I was the only one here who read that :heh:

I was trying to take a break from that (so I would be able to read several chapters at once later), but now I've gone and read Chapter 42.

I also read Shingeki No Kyojin. :grin:

Fuck YES. First part is in cinema's 5 days before I'm due to return to England (but I should hopefully be changing that return flight to late July).

Evangelion 3.33 confirmed for DVD and Blu-ray release in Japan on April 24th! GET FUCKING HYPE

I also read Shingeki No Kyojin... though Kav knows this since he recommended it to me!

I love how the story changes so much all the time.

Evangelion 3.33 confirmed for DVD and Blu-ray release in Japan on April 24th! GET FUCKING HYPE

That seems really fast compared to the other ones. Still, it's more than welcome. Do we know if there'll be a filmstrip with this one too?

Has anyone tried the demo for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3? Dat opening sequence. It covers the Kyuubi attack and actually makes it more awesome than it was in the manga or anime.

Has anyone tried the demo for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3? Dat opening sequence. It covers the Kyuubi attack and actually makes it more awesome than it was in the manga or anime.

I'm holding out until it's released. I've got the Will of Fire Edition pre-ordered at Amazon.

That seems really fast compared to the other ones. Still, it's more than welcome. Do we know if there'll be a filmstrip with this one too?

The only bonus included is the soundtrack from what I can tell. My Japanese friend asked about the film strip too, so I handed him the link and found nothing about it.

Something oddly suspicious about this release though. Much faster than anticipated, no additional run time minutes (in fact, it's a minute shorter than the cinema version) and no film strip.

The only bonus included is the soundtrack from what I can tell. My Japanese friend asked about the film strip too, so I handed him the link and found nothing about it.

Something oddly suspicious about this release though. Much faster than anticipated, no additional run time minutes (in fact, it's a minute shorter than the cinema version) and no film strip.

Oh man, no new footage then. That's unfortunate. Maybe some of the shots have been redone... but augh, would have been nice to get some new material in there too. All the stuff in 1.11 and 2.22 made for decent enough extensions to the runtime.

Wonder if we'll ever get an OVA for the SORRY. I want to know what happened.

[edit]

Removing spoilers. Once again, really sorry guys. It totally slipped through.

Edited by Guy

Oh man, no new footage then. That's unfortunate. Maybe some of the shots have been redone... but augh, would have been nice to get some new material in there too. All the stuff in 1.11 and 2.22 made for decent enough extensions to the runtime.

Wonder if we'll ever get an OVA for the-censored-. I want to know what happened.

(Might wanna edit your post, as there's some people here who haven't seen it yet)

Something's giving me the feeling that we'll see another DVD and BR release of 3 along the line before 4 makes it debut, with new scenes, film strips and the like, so we all buy it a second time.

They need to do something about that -censored-. Manga, OVA, extra scene in 3.334, whatever! I just want to know what the actual fuck happened.