NEurope
Ellmeister

Haye or Klitschko?

Big fight tonight, who fancies Haye to win?

His stats apparently show him weaker in every department, but with his stellar record and "hayemaker" I'm hoping it'll be a good fight.

Haye has been a bit of a dick in the build up and Klitschko has stayed pretty cool so maybe he'll get his comeuppance.

:bouncy::bouncy:

Talk.Is.Cheap.

It'll go like the last, all talk and show, and only what 3 rounds?

I reckon it'll be the latter

Yeah, just hoping for some entertainment really. Also hurrah for invincible!

Haye has been a bit of a dick in the build up

Haye is always a dick in the build, he talks the talk and thats what makes him exciting. Like Mayweather, can talk trash with the best but can back it up.

Was going pub to watch it but a few people bailed on me, so I'll probably watch it at home.

Also hurrah for invincible!

RUMMY! WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT THIS!!!!!!?????

Wouldn't mind watching it, but I think haye is... yeah he'll be beaten.

Dude, he's going to get pummelled by that Ukranian hamburger. I don't really know where to watch it though :(.

I don't really know where to watch it though :(.

Aye, if it's somewhere easily accessible I'll give it a look. If it's pay-per-view or whatever it can go suck ma balls.

Well I'm sure like as before Haye has got a lot of money on this. His family have got a lot of money of this. They all need to clean out the bookies. So A win from Haye for me.

I'm not sure about the outcome but I hope Klitschko batters him, I just can't stand Haye!

Couldn't watch all of that video. It's just embarrassing watching Haye make a tit of himself like that.

Currently listening on 5live, Hayes behind... sounds like he's gonna have to land a lucky K.O. to win.

Following it on bbc sport. Seems one-sided.

Boxing is... not something I'd ever pay to watch. The video earlier proves that the sport is driven by fluffers who inflate the drama of the situation. Yes, there's mind games to be played but it's all rather opaque.

I know nothing about boxing, but I know that was a shit fight.

Well that was a bit shite.

Very shite. Poor show from Haye, barely threw any punches. Klitschko was the worthy winner, more disciplined, controlled the fight.

Very shite. Poor show from Haye, barely threw any punches. Klitschko was the worthy winner, more disciplined, controlled the fight.

This. Least Haye can stop mouthing off now.

That was a bit boring really. Not a fan of boxing, or the idea/ concept of boxing but I wanted to see more punches!

I also don't understand how they can charge 15 quid for that. If sky want to show it, they should include it in your subscription on sky sports, not charge extra AND show adverts aswell. The coverage/ build up in the stadium also seemed very biased towards Klitschko.

Glad I went to the pub rather than buying it indoors. Didn't really enjoy it at all. Borefest.

Apparently Haye had a broken toe or something and is still defo retiring in October as planned.....

I just got a stream up online. Was reasonable quality and was smooth. Fuck paying £15 for 45 minutes, maybe even less.

Yeah he says the past three weeks his toe was broken so he couldn't set himself for big punches...