N-Europe

Provocative Donkey

ReZourceman

http://www.youtube.com/user/ProvocativeDonkey

The true third and final pillar of the ReZourceman franchise.

Thoughts?

I like how this guy is so much cooler than me.

Obviously your input is needed for his upcoming VLOG subjects.

Hi Guys. I also have access to ReZourceman's PC, so if I ever feel like I've got something to say, you can identify it by this indigo coloured font. Thanks.

- Provocative Donkey.

Very good video, Donkey.

Thanks for telling me my degree is going to be worthless! I don't agree with some of your conclusions that journalists aren't going to be as important, but their roles are definitely changing. I could go on for hours about the decline of print media and the future of journalism. But I won't now, I'm tired!

Yes, I believe that ultimately I did not get my point across very well. I certainly think that journalists will do a lot better than "Average Joe" and that their job is changing more than becoming obsolete, I did not communicate that well as my point was muddy and my recent questioning of the passion in me. Thanks for watching the video and replying to me. :)

I must admit, you've surprised me extremely positively with the Provocative Donkey. I was very sceptic at first since I believed it would just be another of your silly characters saying silly things, but you've actually created a very interesting character that feels like it has depth. It's called the Provocative Donkey, yet it takes on some interesting and valid topics in a very sober and non-provocative way. It's quite an interesting contrast, especially to much of your other work and especially your other characters.

Also, I adore the theme song/intro. It fits the personality of PD so well, and not just due to the Mexican vibe.

Basically, I've become a big fan. :)