N-Europe

Football Season 2011/2012

flameboy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my goodness, you sir cracked me up! yeah but that pretty much sums up arsene wenger. hopefully he'll turn out to be a great signing... we really need a CF, but considering that this is the January window, no club is willing to lose a player halfway through. nice to see Miyaichi on loan at bolton good luck to him.

btw whats happening with Samba, I've heard no progress on his current status.

Gotta love the Arsenal fans response to this. 'Who is he!?', 'Where's the experienced players we need?', 'Wenger out!' and so on.

EDIT: A fan just handcuffed himself to the Manchester City goalpost. Now I've heard everything.

It's hilarious considering the outrage at the subbing of 18 year old Oxlade-Chamberlain the other weekend.

Eisfeld, could be one for the future.

However we have had 31 days to get some quality in, it really hasn't happened (yet).

Argh! My fantasy football team just fell apart in the space of about 2 minutes! I had 12 points coming in from a back three of richards, lescott and assou-ekotto who were all on clean sheets. Then suddenly 'boom!'. They all let in goals.

Shit.

EDIT: And there goes my last clean sheet point. Thanks Bosingwa

Edited by 130131301364

Enrique is an animal. He's by far the best left back in the league, i refuse to accept anybody elses opinions on the matter. :p

Good win tonight, we beat a shit team! yay!

Carroll was my MotM, another great performance.

I hope your right-back is up for another roasting next week :P. Bale was simply fantastic tonight. He must've beaten 3/4 players 5 or 6 times tonight. So so close to his hat-trick.

I hope your right-back is up for another roasting next week :P. Bale was simply fantastic tonight. He must've beaten 3/4 players 5 or 6 times tonight. So so close to his hat-trick.

Well he raped Skrtel at right back last game, but that was Skrtel at right back. Skrtel has been boss this season, at centre back, obvs. Playing against Johnson is different to playing against Stam and Wigan. :p

Oh, and Suárez is back! :D

He's going to tear you a new one. It's obvious.

Enrique is an animal. He's by far the best left back in the league, i refuse to accept anybody elses opinions on the matter. :p

Good win tonight, we beat a shit team! yay!

Carroll was my MotM, another great performance.

He was at fault for their goal the other day, just got pushed off the ball too easily. I do rate him but I think Cole is better, though maybe not on recent performances.

He was at fault for their goal the other day, just got pushed off the ball too easily. I do rate him but I think Cole is better, though maybe not on recent performances.

Cole has been average for over a year now. It's not even a loss of form, he's just got worse. Enrique has his worst two games for us against Man Utd & City, but he's shown how brilliant he is in every other game.

I can't decide if him or Bellamy is the signing of the season. Due to Enrique offering more long term, it has to be him.

Seems like we've signed Marvin Sordell from Watford. Not official but a lot of sites are saying we've got him. Not sure about that one, but happy about signing Miyaichi till the end of the season.

I rate Sordell, though I reckon he needs another year in the Championship. Well pleased with Miyaichi getting a loan to a premier league side. Very raw player, needs beefing up and learning the game. Bolton done Wilshere good, hopefully it'll do the same for Ryo.

Heading up to Bolton for the game tomorrow. No late winners like last season please. :heh:

And we did Sturridge good for Chelski too. Excited to see what Miyaichi will bring, we've really missed Chungy this season so hopefully he will bring us some much needed pace on the wing.

And you couldn't begrudge Cohen his goal last season after what happened to his dad. Very emotional stuff!