NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

Does that mean you don't want Cahill, or you think you should have bid more money?

I think it would be a great buy for Arsenal. But, I don't think he'll go. Not for 6 million anyway...probably triple that.

Joey Barton has gone to QPR. I imagine they'll stay up now. He has grit. Newcastle are foolish to let him leave.

I mean Arsenal shouldn't complain about Barcelona undervaluing players and taking the piss, then go and do themselves two weeks later.

I think he would be a decent buy.

According to Piers Morgan on Twitter, Arsenal and Bolton are actively negotiating on Gary Cahill. I sure hope so, the more i've seen of him in the first few games of this season, the more he's impressed me.

I mean Arsenal shouldn't complain about Barcelona undervaluing players and taking the piss, then go and do themselves two weeks later.

I think he would be a decent buy.

Ahh, gotcha.

6 million is a piss-take. For a player of his quality, I would have expected a higher early bid from Arsenal.

I hope he doesn't go, purely because I think it would spell bad news for Bolton defensively. He's their rock.

So Liverpool fans, Aquilani again loaned out, this time to AC Milan with a chance to make it a permanent move providing he makes 25 appearances this season. Why does Dalgleish not want to have him in his team? He's a great midfielder, I only wish Wenger had tried to get him on loan (As unlikely as that may have been).

Dalglish wanted him to stay, he wanted to go back to Italy.

I don't buy that. I think aqua would love to show he can prove it in the premiershit given the chance.

Seems as though Arsenal might have swiped Park Chu Young from Lille who had agreed terms with the striker, he didn't attend the second part of his medical with the French club and seems to be at the Emirates. Both Lille and his current club Monaco seem baffled by this turn of events.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14692916.stm

This is quite the unexpected development.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

I don't buy that. I think aqua would love to show he can prove it in the premiershit given the chance.

Why would he? He doesn't want to be in England, he clearly gets homesick and misses Italy and his family too much. If he doesn't want to be here then I'm happy to let him go.

Premiershit? I don't get it...::shrug: unless it was a typo.

Seems as though Arsenal might have swiped Park Chu Young from Lille who had agreed terms with the striker, he didn't attend the second part of his medical with the French club and seems to be at the Emirates. Both Lille and his current club Monaco seem baffled by this turn of events.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14692916.stm

This is quite the unexpected development.

Need a CB? Buy a winger from Ligue 2! :yay:

Seriously though, looks be another value buy from Wenger. A decent player, not going to set the league alight and would probably just be back up for RvP as they both play similar roles. Defiantly couldn't be the no. 9 Arsenal would like. Also rumors that he has yet to have completed his mandatory 2 years military service for Korea that all Korean men must do before the age of 30, he's 26 now. Most footballers do have to complete the service and it is only vary rarely that exemptions are given, they are quite strict. If he played at the 2002 world cup then he might have an exemption but I'm too lazy to Google him right now to find out.

Also, here is Fabregas. Getting a taste of what it's like to win his third trophy in what must be just over an hours worth of pitch time.

Cesc2-650x487.jpg

Alongside Andres Iniesta who, as you can see, seems to have lost his underwear.

Also Cesc seems to have got himself into a little bit of trouble already by wrapping the Catalan independence flag around himself after the game and then claiming he didn't know what it was.

Hate to say it but Liverpool are looking very impressive. A good result of what can be achieved if you invest a lot and in the right places.

Brilliant performance. Lucas bossed it, he was superb today.

Great times ahead for us! :D:yay::D

I'd love to have even at Anfield today, Liverpool were just awesome in that game. Such a shame though with Carraghers mistake there at the end.

Liverpool are indeed looking like the real deal. Very impressed with Jose particually, still can't believe Newcastle bought him for £6M, established him as one of the best full backs in the league and then sold him for £7M. I will never understand Mike Ashley. Oh well. Regarding Liverpool id much rather be fighting for the title agaist them than Chelsea, can't stand Chelsea fans. Not that I'm suggesting that Liverpool will be huge title contenders at the end of the season. I still believe it might be a season or two before that happens. However...

I do have a question of Liverpool fans. With Steven sounding like he will be back mid September, how would you fit him into the team? Would you even want to? Is he still cut out to be a top top player? Also, the bench of Liverpool is looking very strong however I do worry about it. You have a £35M man on the bench, as well as this with rumours of Bellamy possibly rejoining would you play him? How? He is known never to be happy being sat on the bench and a unhappy Bellamy in the dressingroom could be quite disruptive.

Reina

Johnson Carra Agger Enrique

Lucas Adam

Henderson Gerrard Downing

Suarez

I like that lineup. Carroll shouldn't have to play every game, his transfer fee is irrelevant. If Bellamy came, I'm certain he would be told he is only backup.

Also, here is Fabregas. Getting a taste of what it's like to win his third trophy in what must be just over an hours worth of pitch time.

Guess that's a typo, unless I missed one.

Bloody Wolves messed up my accy, it was my shit £5 dead certs return on a 50p, slipped them in as the only non-obvious result and they fluffed it for me. :nono:

Off to Old Trafford tomorrow.. full of hope, belief and confidence. :wink:

UEFA Super cup, Spanish Super cup and ...... Joan Gamper Cup, obviously. :hmm:

It's bad enough counting the equivalent of the community shield let alone the equivalent of the Emirates Cup..

Oh well. Regarding Liverpool id much rather be fighting for the title agaist them than Chelsea, can't stand Chelsea fans.

Ouch :( Cheers.

The game was quite frustrating at times today, but it was good to see Mata play well (he was playing really close to where I was sitting) and gave us that creative flair we've been lacking and Lukaku looked up for it unlike Torres and Drogba who didn't do much in the game.

Haven't seen the match highlights yet, but we were flabbergasted that Ivanovic missed what looked like a sitter but maybe it wasn't as clear cut as we thought it was from where we were sitting. Good day though, went to pub before game, after game then dinner and pub again!

I didn't think Chelsea looked that great tonight...again. 3-1 flattered them. Torres looked awful again, and the worse thing is that he's starting to affect Drogba's game because of their limp partnership...and the fact that Didier gets left on the bench half the time in favour of Torres.

Liverpool looked pretty good. That new midfield is functioning really well.

Reina

Johnson Carra Agger Enrique

Lucas Adam

Henderson Gerrard Downing

Suarez

I like that lineup. Carroll shouldn't have to play every game, his transfer fee is irrelevant. If Bellamy came, I'm certain he would be told he is only backup.

It's a good line-up. Not really sure on that formation, though. I think have Gerrard pushed a bit further forward, behind Suarez, and then that midfield as a 4. I guess its the same really as yours (just pushing Gerrard up a bit), but also I'd push Adam a bit further forward as he seems quite deep there.

I love how flexible our midfield is, nearly all of our midfielders can play comfortably in 2 positions. Makes it easy to change shape on the fly to suit whatever situation.

Premiershit? I don't get it...::shrug: unless it was a typo.

lol it comes from the Carlisle United message board i'm on. I just think it's funny in a childish kind of way, Same as calling Man Utd, manure.