N-Europe

007 Mafia Game

Nintendohnut

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are several of my items floating around don't forget. I've done what I can in spreading the gadget love it's every man for himself now :p Peeps use the item I gave you!

Explain that post then. That's why I thought you gave me the ring.

Also, I've said I get reports on the people who have died. I have collected these items from corpses (or rather my team did while I sat in my office playing games), which proves I have SOMETHING to do with targeting dead players at least. There's no way I was the killer every night so how is your trust now?

You know what it does mr-paul! Check over your PMs :p

I used it to communicate with you outside of the thread. Don't ask me why a lighter grants that power, I'm sure Herojan can confirm that's what it does.

I was just checking if your and herojan's version of events matched up!

I can't vote, but I would prefer a lynch to a no lynch. This is getting us nowhere. I'll steal from Jayseven or Flink tonight, whoever doesn't get lynched, and if no lynch then Jayseven. Still don't buy the ninja story.

Explain that post then. That's why I thought you gave me the ring.

Also, I've said I get reports on the people who have died. I have collected these items from corpses (or rather my team did while I sat in my office playing games), which proves I have SOMETHING to do with targeting dead players at least. There's no way I was the killer every night so how is your trust now?

Rising... Rising... :p

I don't think it is you because you revealed the one handed keyboard before Sprout died. He didn't resist though so he could have told you to... But in general it's all good.

Vote: Flink again. elimination ftw.

My question is to Tales btw.

Still not explained that post ;) you thought you gave me an item?

He prob meant to use the communication power which he was unaware that you had used.

Also, how did you use an item (talk to me) and also get info/the ring from Yvonne's death?

It is Flink. He was the only one who could have killed Yvonne.

Night 7 is OVER.

A man picked up his phone, not knowing that tonight it wouldn’t be able to stop the inevitable.

A man set up a trap, catching a shifty man who crept into his room. A little while later a woman entered.

A woman was on the phone all night once again.

A man entered an office, leaving again shortly afterwards.

Wade had been doing a brilliant job – his countrymen were going to be so proud of him. All he wanted to be was a hero, and so far he had been.

As he picked up his notepad again tonight to go and see someone, there was a knock at the door. A figure entered, a menacing look on his face. Before he could do anything another dark figure had leapt from the shadows, taking up a fighting stance in front of Wade. The two figures grappled – punches and kicks flew as the two figures seemed to dance around each other. Finally, however, the attacker proved too strong, throwing the defender to the floor, unconscious.

Wade backed away into the corner, scrabbling for his weapon, but the attack was too quick.

From outside, all that could be heard was a series of thumps, and the attacker left a little while later.

Yvonne is dead. She was Jack Wade, the all-American hero and CIA agent who had a penchant for colourful shirts and warm hats. He could find out people’s alignments at night.

EEVILMURRAY Traps

Esequiel

Fierce_LiNk

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven On the phone

mr-paul Unless he ordered a hitman on that phone?

Tales

The Peeps If it isn't Flink(90% sure it is) someone block/ fuck up Peeps :p

The_Arbitor Since he beat me up