Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

007 Mafia Game

Nintendohnut

Okay, second clarification:

AT LEAST 15 posts, with AT LEAST 40 words in each.

Seriously, I'm on top of this guys, you don't need to keep reminding me about stuff :p

I'm not reminding you, I'm asking a question. You said yourself Tales broke the rules knowingly and you punished him (Ok, that was reminding...) and since he has broken the criteria of his punishment, will further penalty be imposed?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can post less than 40 words, but it won't count towards the 15.

The man with the golden gun entered again and approached jayseven. Looking down at him with disdain he slapped him briskly about the face, and left.

Jayseven has been slapped. He is extremely embarrassed and looks pretty darn stupid. :p

Votes:

Tales (1): EEVILMURRAY

Jayseven (2): Tales, mr-paul

Fierce_LiNk (1): The Peeps

Six players can vote today. Majority is 4.

Eevil, you seem way too hung up on this tales thing.

Someone who goes out of their way to grass someone up and then pisses all over the rules he's been pointing out deserves retribution.

But the whole chip thing is most compelling. It sounds awesome, like his head will explode or something.

Let's get back to finding mafia.

We've established it's either Tales, Jay or Flink. That's basically what we've got.

Peeps; I didn't think to check PMs :P After this post;

Ok so now either Jayseven killed and is pretending he tried to boost Flink, or Flink was boosted and killed; or someone else killed and Jay tried to target Flink and couldn't due to Flink protecting himself. Can you fight off non-kills Flink?

Tales targeted Flink, and so did mr-paul. So did Jayseven apparently. Which one of you is lying?

I went with the assumption that flink had blocked me. It seemed logical when he said "I protected myself and nobody else".

At that time, I trusted him (after he voted arbitor) and didn't think twice, so I went on to think "if flink is telling the truth, then one of the three that targetted him must be lying in order for the write-up to be true."

... So I spent my whole time thinking about that. As it happens, I received no PM saying I was blocked at all, which only adds weight - my target was successful. Flink was boosted.

So vote him off already!

If Flink protected himself (firstly he wouldn't have got to EEVIL) he wouldn't have received this boost.

The situation is that Flink appears to have affected EEVIL even though he only targeted himself. So one of the two has to be lying. If Flink turns out good then is it logical to vote off EEVIL in the next phase?

If I overthink this I'll find reasons for everyone to be mafia. mr-paul sent Diageo info on the arbitor twice, one of which could be a coverup. I do trust him though and I think his role checks out with his actions.

My vote is on Flink.

IIRC EEVIL was able to make two gadgets the following night. I genuinely do not know if people are boosted the night I target them or the following night.

Interesting, though. Like peeps says that anyone could be mafia, reading through the whole thread it seemed that everyone had alibis to some extent.

Flink has claimed that he has not been boosted. If we get to this night phase, should I boost a particular person or torture someone to find out info?

I made two gadgets that night (so had a total of three) and then could use two the next night. My Gondola and Rocket pack.

Eevil is a special case I think, but he didn't have the option of sending two targets the night you targeted him Jay, he just made an extra invention which he used the following night. Could you actually use two powers at any stage Eevil?

Eevil is a special case I think, but he didn't have the option of sending two targets the night you targeted him Jay, he just made an extra invention which he used the following night. Could you actually use two powers at any stage Eevil?

Not on one night. That was the only time I've been able to.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!