Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

007 Mafia Game

Nintendohnut

Who was it who was roleblocked last night? I have reason to believe they're good.

Sorry, that's not last night it's the night before (where 3 died)

I was blocked/tortured on night 3. But yeah. Don't think you mean me.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know specifics. I just know about a CIA agent and they were roleblocked the night before last (pm says last night but I'm assuming it means the night before last - messaged Nintendohnut for confirmation). I really do want confirmation on my power to know that I'm actually of use though. I'm sure people have mentioned being roleblocked the night before last anyway so I'll go through it.

Just as a note to Diageo and Flinky, if you guys are still protecting each other it is foolish.

Yay free kill :) We should wait for everyone to get online btw, I don't even want to kill Eenuh yet. I think she is neutral and we have a good shot at getting a mafia if we wait for people to reveal their targets.

Wow you two were very easy to jump on the suspicion train. I'd really come out saying something like that if I was the attempted killer? That's just stupid.

You didn't even know Yvonne had anyone targeting her until I said so!

Erm what?

You might want to re-read our posts =\ no one is accusing you. We've all 100% believed your information and we're discussing who you've blocked.

FUCK! I drive off in a car and no one targets me... SHIT.

that's probably jinx doing 006

See, now that's fucked up. Jinx, a female (Esequiel) doing 006, Trevelyan, a male (Eenuh)

Actually... Depending on how you look at it, may be sexy. If you replaced Halle Berry with someone actually attractive like Lucy Pinder.

Either way, I'm still convinced that Eenuh is mafia. The whole "Trevelyan is neutral" will never make sense.

The only thing which saved her was Yvonne's "revealing" midway and out of the blue (although very correct) saved her. Which was weird considering the evidence we all had against Eenuh.

It's going to take me awhile to get used to this mafia mechanic shizzle.

since we know eenuh is mafia/at best not-nice neutral it's a safe bet that we can roleblock and spend other abilities researching in relative safety, and if we run out of targets...a safe kill too. Pretty mean, but pretty efficient. We should definitely talk things out fully today but I am confident Arbitor is jaws.

Oh btw the contents of my roleblock stated that "a figure fought me away whenever I approached" my target. Not a great deal of help I think but there you are.

Also long term callback but....Rez having a convincing accent. I wonder if he'd have shown up as good if he'd not been switched? Would have been a very different game!

I guess me and Flink can go back to scratching each other then.

I got a message that the arbitor is some large man, I'll go read the PM again.

He's also strong and has received a note the night before last.

Also so far you have not contributed any information that has helped town, nor information relating to your role or character. This is a good time to get vocal!

I'm gonna kick start this shit. We voted Eenuh because she admitted she was Trevelyan until a revealing secret about Sprout was revealed. We have (I think) Nothing new to go upon... I still stand by my former accusations. It'll probably get me killed... But fuck it.

Vote: Eenuh

I remember Felix from some of the older films, he was CIA and a decent guy, right?

He was, until the baddie fucked him over and fed him to the sharks (literally) in License to Kill. I know someone else plays him in the rebooted Craig series, but it still doesn't heal the hurt.