NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

Slightly if I'm honest. From the info I have you would be one of 2 people, 1 is good, 1 is bad. Both fit the description I have.

I don't really want to say what I do just yet though... It limits me to selfishness. Ok I am R, a member of the Q branch and successor to Q. I am the one smoking in the write-up.

Now that I can actually believe Esequiel and a very clever game you played. Have you found any Mafia or doesn't it work like that?

I get flavour text about the characters. I.E what are you working on at the minute?

Hang on, I just thought of something...

Esequiel, when you were supposed to roleblock ReZ but instead roleblocked Diageo (I think I got that right), did you get any information about what Diageo is trying to do?

I get flavour text about the characters. I.E what are you working on at the minute?

So when you get information about somebody, you get a question that is basically more or less a hint?

Will you be getting a different power tomorrow, Ese?

Can we confirm that Diageo was roleblocked? I don't think I've read anything that confirms this.

You said you could reveal a mafia if I said who I am...

You said you could reveal a mafia if I said who I am...

I think he means that he has two characters in mind. And, going by the films, he is able to deduct which is good and which is bad.

Although, you could just lie, if you were mafia.

So what do you know about me, person who evolves from Smoochum?

Aren't we really meant to know who everyone is? I thought this mafia stuff was about not knowing who anyone was.

So what do you know about me, person who evolves from Smoochum?

Aren't we really meant to know who everyone is? I thought this mafia stuff was about not knowing who anyone was.

It's a balance. If everyone just comes out with everything, it'll be much easier for the mafia to kill off the best targets, and it'll also be easier for them to make convincing lies since all the info is out in the open.

It's a balance. If everyone just comes out with everything, it'll be much easier for the mafia to kill off the best targets, and it'll also be easier for them to make convincing lies since all the info is out in the open.

Ya, there's elements of trust involved.

That's why I'm a bit unsure of this whole Diageo "I'm Bond!" thing. He would be the most important character, no? So, I'd have kept that one quiet. :heh:

I think he means that he has two characters in mind. And, going by the films, he is able to deduct which is good and which is bad.

Although, you could just lie, if you were mafia.

Exactly. He could be Mafia and could be lying to us right now but I hope he isn't. I actually believe the second story a lot more than the first one and his actions do make sense but it's still not really enough for me to trust him right now. Just for the record, I'm not saying that Esequiel is lying but I just don't trust him right now, like I don't trust anybody else. We're a day into the game, how can we know what he's saying is gospel right now?

I did think that Esequiel could be Mafia and could clear Mafia people but I'm not too sure. I'd like to know the information he has on me.

Yeah, it's a bit too early to be definitely saying that so and so is completely trust-worthy.

Saying that, we're off to a good start. One mafia down.

Ya, there's elements of trust involved.

That's why I'm a bit unsure of this whole Diageo "I'm Bond!" thing. He would be the most important character, no? So, I'd have kept that one quiet. :heh:

This is why I don't trust Diageo the least right now. I think everybody wouldn't have said a word and, knowing how Diageo plays, I doubt he'd really shout it out right about now. If he's telling the truth, I think it was a bad move on his part, although didn't he say killers would have a 50% chance in killing him? He's playing with fire!

I did think that Esequiel could be Mafia and could clear Mafia people but I'm not too sure. I'd like to know the information he has on me.

If any at all. The whole female only Pokémon thing* could be one fiendish plot.

*I'm still dubious about saying it now.

I call his bluff. I really doubt it for some reason. I have a really bad feeling he'll clear Mafia and say Town is bad but even so, how can we prove his theories? Nobody can considering nobody can trust him nor anybody else who can try to clear him. Not right now anyway.

I don't trust esequiel either. I was under the impression we had a mafia... who was the other person I could be then? And what info did you get on me?

I call his bluff. I really doubt it for some reason.

Likewise (and plus the Bond Techno Remix started playing on my computer so it feels like fate), so I hope I'm doing this right.

Vote: Esequiel

EEVIL, is this your first game?

By the way, you're doing it right. I'm holding off the vote for now but I'm just putting it out there, I really don't trust Esequiel because he's lied to us once but with good reason and I don't believe he has anything on anybody and if he does, it'd either most likely be one person or a pack of more lies. I think Esequiel could be Mafia wanting to clear Mafia as Town with this 'information' but again, that's a chance, I'm not saying it's true.

I'll vote Esequiel tomorrow if he's not forthcoming with a lot of information. Seems a bit rash to lynch before then though

EEVIL, is this your first game?

Pretty much.

I was in one but I got killed off in the first post, so I didn't stick around to see what happened.

Can anyone confirm Esequiel's claims?

Rather, Esequiel, give us something obscure on someone you believe to be town, and they can confirm/deny it. If denied, try someone else? Initials, a character trait, whatever you've got that isn't incriminating for them(to town or mafia).

Votes:

Esequiel (3): Ellmeister, Tales, EEVILMURRAY

No Lynch (2): Yvonne, jayseven

21 Players remain; majority is 11.