NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

I should probably clear up that I amn't a protector. I don't trust Dannyboy, Tales or Arbitor. Arbitor is here to clear things up! :)

Ok then - J.W. Pepper

Roleblocker

which makes 2 of us by my count.

These beans were spilled a little while ago - btw I did not role-block last night as I was busy bleeding - that mean we are up to 3 now?

I have a tiny little hunch that Tales could be a mafia that appears neutral because he is Valentin.

I also have a little hunch that jayseven could be like my character, but evil, as he, like me, is a character who stays in their office.

Trust list:

Trust:

mr-paul

Esequiel

The Peeps

heroicjanitor

Yvonne

Sorta trust

Eevil

Flinky

Suspect a bit/a lot

Dannyboy

Tales

Arbitor

jayseven

I should probably clear up that I amn't a protector.

Ah, so that is definitely me in the write-up, then.

Cheers for clearing that up.

I'm willing to change my vote to Tales if people want him gone, but for the record I believe his story and that he won't be able to use a gun again.

I still think we need to hear from Dannyboy before speed-voting anyone. I'd rather go for a suspected mafia than a suspected neutral.

Sorry for the role confusion, I'm starting to get players mixed up...

Eevil

Flinky

are both good, so the culprits are in the remaining 4.

You're on a shortlist of four and have a double vote. A townie with a double vote has died. You also feel shady in general.

two votes this late in the game is very powerful. I will remove vote if you give us role, character, some decent info. If we can rule you out all the better!

I always feel shady, that's not something to build a suspicion on! :p

But yes, I admit the double vote does look bad for me.

I am Sir Robert King, the oil tycoon from The World Is Not Enough. Due to my wealth and influence, I have a double vote, and since I'm an old friend of M's, I decided to help out the way I could: by buying reports containing info about the game. So far I haven't really gotten anything terribly useful, so I've kept to myself so as not to attract attention.

Remove vote

what do you have so far? I can't see the information endangering you

Co-operativeness is decreasing my suspicions... stop being so damn reasonable Danny! lol

The double vote thing is quite big, though I admit no one knows for sure if Rummy had one - but it's incredibly likely. Roleclaiming as a friend of M is a very convenient way of explaining the double vote... but then it could just as easily be true.

I'm just thinking that if you were town the mafia surely would've jumped on you due to the double vote being so suspicious. As it stands it was only me that even brought it up and we let it fall into the background while other stuff was going on.

I'll admit I'm stacked against you at the moment Danny but I think your story is too convenient at the moment.

Gah, sorry for the wait! One of our cats came in with a mouse that I had to take care of. :heh:

Anyway, here is my list of info. As I said, not terribly useful:

Fierce_LiNk is a helpful Asian.

Diageo is a famous and very skilled agent.

Esequiel is an exotic lady who can tie people around her finger.

heroicjanitor appears a fool, but is actually very clever.

Yvonne is good-humoured and works for the CIA.

Tales is Russian and of dubious trustworthiness.

Co-operativeness is decreasing my suspicions... stop being so damn reasonable Danny! lol

The double vote thing is quite big, though I admit no one knows for sure if Rummy had one - but it's incredibly likely. Roleclaiming as a friend of M is a very convenient way of explaining the double vote... but then it could just as easily be true.

I'm just thinking that if you were town the mafia surely would've jumped on you due to the double vote being so suspicious. As it stands it was only me that even brought it up and we let it fall into the background while other stuff was going on.

I'll admit I'm stacked against you at the moment Danny but I think your story is too convenient at the moment.

I understand your wariness, but I feel I should point out my friendship with M isn't the reason I'm influential; it's mah money, brah. :heh:

heroic did you ever come out with your character?

I did, esequiel revealed it in almost precisely those words when I said his word.

I don't see much/any new information here...

Did we find out who flink was?

If it was Nintendohnut I amn't sure he would have described it like that. It seems like a deliberate word-changing, going from a bumbling genius to "appears a bit of a fool but is actually quite clever" is difficult to believe.

Having read through this day again (I only skimmed it when I saw I was under suspicion), I'm quite wary of Tales. It seems I could end it with my double vote, but I don't want the day to end just yet, but I'll probably end up voting for him if no better lead comes up.

Again, I'll admit I'm looking at you through mafia-tinted spectacles... BUT why have you mostly targeted people I would pretty much consider confirmed good?

Did you list them in order of when you targeted them? Character cop is often a mafia investigative power... though in this game it seems that the evil characters from the film make up the mafia so your power could be extremely useful... I'm just wondering why you targeted Yvonne after she's outed (is it 2 now?) scumnags...

You've provided us with all this info though and it ties in well with your role claim so consider my suspicions of you alleviated. It could be that M being influential means that Rummy could redirect people or maybe the town did just have 2 double voters? Maybe there's an extra mafia to get?

PS. Heroicjanitor is R isn't he? I don't know if he claimed that himself but I think it became known thanks to Esequiel's power. Fits with Danny's info.

If it was Nintendohnut I amn't sure he would have described it like that. It seems like a deliberate word-changing, going from a bumbling genius to "appears a bit of a fool but is actually quite clever" is difficult to believe.

::shrug: Maybe it's the default character data on you and he just changed the wording for flavour's sake/not to be repetitive. I'd honestly find it a bit lazy if he just used the exact same wording.

Tales and Flink are of dubious trustworthiness to me. Flink not protecting Diageo the night he died has me suspicious of him. That and Diageo was a townie protector.

Again, I'll admit I'm looking at you through mafia-tinted spectacles... BUT why have you mostly targeted people I would pretty much consider confirmed good?

Did you list them in order of when you targeted them? Character cop is often a mafia investigative power... though in this game it seems that the evil characters from the film make up the mafia so your power could be extremely useful... I'm just wondering why you targeted Yvonne after she's outed (is it 2 now?) scumnags...

You've provided us with all this info though and it ties in well with your role claim so consider my suspicions of you alleviated. It could be that M being influential means that Rummy could redirect people or maybe the town did just have 2 double voters? Maybe there's an extra mafia to get?

PS. Heroicjanitor is R isn't he? I don't know if he claimed that himself but I think it became known thanks to Esequiel's power. Fits with Danny's info.

I don't choose targets, I just get sent info reports on the game. So far I've only received character reports, though, so I don't know whether there's a chance I could receive reports on other stuff.

Also, yes, they're listed in the order I got them.