NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

What struck me the most was how dated the music was! Must have sounded so cool at the time

I love the music! :p Currently listening to the theme song ... just utterly amazing. Can you tell this is my absolute favourite of the Bond films? :p

You should be a defence lawyer :p I kinda think you might want to be lynched for some reason... Possible he may gain something? Won't know until we lynch anyway. Let's lynch! >:]

So I wasn't the only one getting a Phoenix Wright vibe from him? :p

Seriously, though, Sprout, if you have anything to say, you really just should say it now. Beating around the bush won't help anything.

The fact I managed to kill someone last night is the only thing that doesn't make sense. Oh, and I have never claimed I was mafia, just that Yvonne's results are probably accurate.

(As for the defense lawyer thing, I do love Ace Attorney, and have always been listening to its music whenever I'm in mafia games. =P)

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Just been reminded of Dannyboy's double vote. I think he's someone that still needs looking into.

Are we still on that old horse? :heh:

Wait...sprout you devil! I think I know what you're talking about. One min to confirm.

I've just come online, read up all this info. No idea what Sprout's last post is about. Yvonne, spill the beans.

Are we going with the idea that Trevelyan is neutral, then? As unlikely as it sounds.

"do you expect me to talk?"

"no mr bond, I expect you to die."

I think sprout's power is to kill people if they talk. Or specifically vote against him? Something like that?

I think he killed Jonnas, I think he's goldfinger

warm? cold?

You can't have killed last night as you were roleblocked. Unless I was redirected.

Jeebus guys this moved fast! I've only been out for dinner!

Do we have enough votes? Vote: Sprout

Esequiel trying to protect his co man?

ese - if his power is delayed, like he sends a threat one day, which is effective for the rest of the game, a roleblock means nothing. Sprout must die.

"do you expect me to talk?"

"no mr bond, I expect you to die."

I think sprout's power is to kill people if they talk. Or specifically vote against him? Something like that?

I think he killed Jonnas, I think he's goldfinger

warm? cold?

Just wondering, where did you get that info from?

Cold. I'm not Goldfinger. And Jonnas never voted against me, I believe.

Are we still on that old horse? :heh:

Old horse? Has it even been discussed?

It makes me suspicious of you because Rummy was described as influential which usually means a double vote. He was obviously good therefore as another double voter (if indeed he had one), you are most likely to be evil.

It's all based on pure speculation but I think it's worth looking into if someone gets the chance. Unless you want to claim a character and put me at ease? You're by no means my main focus but in the event of my death I'd like to see this followed up on by someone.

thin air. It's a guess!

people not voting for him, people who agree with me...

and 3 dead in one night? There must be more than direct murders happening. Some kill condition. It would be a poetic reference.

And re-read jonnas' kill. And recall that it wasn't quite in the end of the night phase (infact it tricked esequiel into posting prematurely)

The big man had been thinking about the note all day, reading and re-reading it. But he would not give in so easily. Scribbling a note of his own he pinned it to his door, closing it afterwards.

The thin man saw the note and grimaced. He was expecting the large man to give into his demands. He thought for a moment, then smiled with an evil glint in his eye. Very well, he must carry out the act he had warned against.

Old horse? Has it even been discussed?

It makes me suspicious of you because Rummy was described as influential which usually means a double vote. He was obviously good therefore as another double voter (if indeed he had one), you are most likely to be evil.

It's all based on pure speculation but I think it's worth looking into if someone gets the chance. Unless you want to claim a character and put me at ease? You're by no means my main focus but in the event of my death I'd like to see this followed up on by someone.

Oh, I forgot about Rummy being described as influential. I though you were on the old "He a double vote! ZOMG mafia!" thing that got a bunch of influential townies lynched in the old days.

Hm, I admit it puts me in a bit of a bad light, but I can assure you I'm not mafia. I'd rather not reveal my character just yet if that's okay. :)

The fact I managed to kill someone last night is the only thing that doesn't make sense. Oh, and I have never claimed I was mafia, just that Yvonne's results are probably accurate.

I'm guessing something unexpected will happen when you're lynched... you obviously have nothing to fear from it.

I don't want to remove my vote though in case it's some kind of amazing double bluff.

I think sprout's power is to kill people if they talk.

Well that's everyone fucked then.

I only find out if he's evil, not if he's SMERSH. But still, only one more vote and we can determine exactly who he is

Oh, I forgot about Rummy being described as influential. I though you were on the old "He a double vote! ZOMG mafia!" thing that got a bunch of influential townies lynched in the old days.

Hm, I admit it puts me in a bit of a bad light, but I can assure you I'm not mafia. I'd rather not reveal my character just yet if that's okay. :)

Yeah I guess so :p there's enough going on without this sidetracking people. Ideally for tonight, Eenuh would be investigated and you'd be tracked.

eevil: I mean, one they have received a note from him. Some kind of delayed condition that he can apply to people each night

If that was the case Yvonne, then why didn't it happen on Night 1 or 2?

I'm guessing something unexpected will happen when you're lynched... you obviously have nothing to fear from it.

I don't want to remove my vote though in case it's some kind of amazing double bluff.

Uhh...I'm getting a bit nervous about putting the final vote in, especially as you said that. He does seem a bit fearless. Its off-putting.

Uhh...I'm getting a bit nervous about putting the final vote in, especially as you said that. He does seem a bit fearless. Its off-putting.

I feel that.

I'm feeling some sort of suicide bomber power or something similar, a "If I'm going down I'm taking you with me!" sort of ability.