NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

Please explain that because it's come from nowhere.

I'm not sure what character Esequiel is. But I believe his power is to spew random bullshit. :grin:

Easy, I believe eenuh is a killer.

Except this I can get behind. It's been deceiphered by some and revealed by Eenuh that she is Trevelyan. To those who don't recognise the name, here's the face:

295604-alec_trevelyan_large.jpg

Eenuh has lead us to believe that this man (A quality baddie from GoldenEye) is not Mafia, but merely a "defector" who will win whatever side wins. This simply does not gel.

However, don't you think something is a bit... off?

Do tell...

Only that dead men talk ;)

Heh, I like you. =P

Seriously though, I know that you probably don't trust me, but give it some thought.

I'm with EEVIL here, I'm very sceptical of the idea that Trevelyan is only neutral. However, Yvonne's lead seems pretty solid. I can't imagine a scumnag trying to pull that trick at this stage, so I'm tempted to go with her. Still, Sprout is acting weird, and I want to know what he's trying to do.

Sprout Is all to willing to admit to being mafia. I really really really feel uneasy about this situation. Sprout did nothing last night, he was roleblocked last night by me. that means sprout is not the killer, however something is strange with eenuh and things don't add up, I'm 99% sure that eenuh can kill and that he is the current mafia hitman.

Are we sure Diegao targeted.... Was it flink? Last night. The way cube died screams bond and il be honest if I had a kill power I would have killed Mathis without a second thought.

As for my random ramblings..... It's mainly because these people are talking alot dropping names and not really adding to the situation. I grew weary of eevil when he started questioning my thirst for info at a time when I was the only one with any info of note.

If you don't trust me fine, but there is something fishy with sprouts admission and I think eenuh is the more pressing matter.

Sprout, being cryptic isn't going to help you. If you're not mafia then you should probably come out with your defence.

w ww.dvdactive.com/images/reviews/screenshot/2005/11/base1.jpg

Yes let's discuss

Esequiel, you do realise that not all mafia games have a set killer? It's likely that the mafia can choose their killer so pointing out that Sprout isn't the killer doesn't make him any less of a threat than any other potential mafioso. It's just a weird thing to be arguing. We have a claimed investigator with a confirmed mafia result on Sprout which is more than we have on anyone else.

We should get rid of the confirmed mafia this day phase and look into or roleblock Eenuh tonight. Unless you want to lynch her just for being Trevelyan (which I would go along with).

(stupid 15 post limit on urls....)

Also cube was the safest of the safe. That was known from day 1. I think it's more a swapping error, like on day 1.

Vote: Sprout. yvonne's bought my trust with her trust in me :) Ese is acting very... silly about the whole thing. Eenuh is still, ofc, a huge worry. Even as a neutral, frankly I highly doubt that she would be able to win if MI6 was still around. Trev hates MI6!

Esequiel, you do realise that not all mafia games have a set killer? It's likely that the mafia can choose their killer so pointing out that Sprout isn't the killer doesn't make him any less of a threat than any other potential mafioso. It's just a weird thing to be arguing. We have a claimed investigator with a confirmed mafia result on Sprout which is more than we have on anyone else.

We should get rid of the confirmed mafia this day phase and look into or roleblock Eenuh tonight. Unless you want to lynch her just for being Trevelyan (which I would go along with).

See, there's the odd part. People are/were so willing to go for Eenuh so quickly, but when Yvonne announced me as evil, with clear evidence, look how unwilling people seemed...

Rightio then change vote: sprout although I still think this is a bad descision.

See, there's the odd part. People are/were so willing to go for Eenuh so quickly, but when Yvonne announced me as evil, with clear evidence, look how unwilling people seemed...

How is the evidence less clear for Eenuh?

Rightio then change vote: sprout although I still think this is a bad descision.

Why though? Do you not trust Yvonne's results?

I am sceptical but Sprout isn't exactly denying anything.

The logic of sprout being mafia and trying to get esequiel killed as mafia takes game theory and bends it into a balloon animal. If you're both mafia you have just executed the most exquisite bluff in mafia history.

Sprout, what are you on about? Seriously, you're just looking more and more dodgy. If you have anything to tell, spit it out.

I think I have already proven that I'm not mafia, your nuts if you think I am.

It's not that I don't trust yvonnes results as much as I don't trust yvonne. I'm skeptical of everyone and everything i just can't help it!

Let's just move on and get a lynch in.

How is the evidence less clear for Eenuh?

Oh no, I'd say the evidence is quite clear cut for both of us. Eenuh has admitted she's neutral, and Yvonne has that information on me. Both results appear accurate and believable, right? So why has it taken so long for people to start voting for me?

What struck me the most was how dated the music was! Must have sounded so cool at the time

Since my situation is bad now, I may as well reveal something that, whilst it probably doesn't put me in a better position, might help you out a bit.

Last night I killed somebody.

Do you see any problems now?

You should be a defence lawyer :p I kinda think you might want to be lynched for some reason... Possible he may gain something? Won't know until we lynch anyway. Let's lynch! >:]

Sprout, do you want to be voted out? You've basically just admitted you're mafia which is helpful and everything but obviously against your own interests. I don't understand why you're doing what you're doing.

Confusing.

Votes:

Eenuh (4): EEVILMURRAY, mr-paul, Tales, Fierce_LiNk

Sprout (7): Yvonne, heroicjanitor, The Peeps, jayseven, Esequiel, Dannyboy

16 players remain. Majority is 9

Just been reminded of Dannyboy's double vote. I think he's someone that still needs looking into.