NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

No deal with Boris at all. I wanted everyone to think I had a weak power until I had some good information so I could gather in safety. I feel bad for causing the death of the riddles but...we have a mafia name. Start voting people.

Votes:

Eenuh (6): The Peeps, EEVILMURRAY, mr-paul, Tales, Fierce_LiNk, Esequiel

Sprout (1): Yvonne

16 players remain. Majority is 9

Edited by Nintendohnut

So Yvonne comes out with a mafia player and you still vote for me? What?

I'm not the killer. How can I kill when I was blocked last night? Evidenced by the fact I can't vote!

Here's me in the write-up on the second night, when MadDog visited me:

A man was sitting in his office, when he heard a noise. Opening his cupboard door, he found a woman cowering. He let her out and she ran from the room and back to her own. Lucky again.

And I assume this is me last night:

A man seemed to disappear tonight, and if anyone had come looking for him they would have had no chance of finding him… but as it turned out, nobody did.

I don't know if this is related, but it seems to imply that there might be two tortures happening at the same time? Unless the screams are from something else.

Tonight, everyone stopped as screams were heard once again. Moments later, more screams… but from the opposite direction. How strange…

I am -not- mafia. I am neutral. If you let me live, Yvonne can investigate me tonight. You have the name of a mafia player, do something with that. You can always come back to me afterwards if you don't find any more mafia (though you'll find I am not one).

I won't be on until later today most likely, as I'll be in school all day and gotta work on a paper due tomorrow. Please don't kill me. Go after Sprout and investigate me if need be.

Neutral/mafia doesnt really matter I'm pretty sure you can kill. I'm also pretty sure Diegao killed cube.

My mafia picks are:

ReZ

Sprout

Eenuh

Dyson

Eevilmurray

Haven't heard anything from Arbitor either....

I don't fancy targetting Eenuh tonight, more improtant things to learn.

suspicions:

Rez mafia dead

Sprout mafia good as dead

eenuh...the main baddie from goldeneye? If its true about your power I still doubt mi6 will be providing a caring home

arbitor has said nothing about his power or role so far

dyson

maybe dannyboy? Don't know much here yet

safe:

diageo

eevilmurray

esequiel

jayseven

jimbob (by extension)

suspect good:

heroic

no strong feelings:

peeps

tales (we're thinking neutral arent we?)

ellmeister

Putting my ideas out now because I think I will turn up dead tomorrow, or at least have to be economic with my words :)

Ah, that's interesting. Playing rather well Yvonne, you have my compliments. =P

I still don't trust you Yvonne. And I don't think Diegao Is evil but I'm pretty sure he killed cube. If your right about eevil I would put peeps in his place.

really esequiel? really?

I even said jinx a billion times. You're either paranoid, not thinking straight, or mafia.

I agree with your suspicions, Yvonne. With the results you've shown, what possible reason could Ese have for not voting for me?

No, you're telling me why I shouldn't investigate you tonight (apart from my impending murder that is)

Easy, I believe eenuh is a killer. I know your not sprout because I roleblocked you last night.

You distrust me Esequiel?

You do seem to enjoy throwing accusations around. Almost too many, as if you're trying to halt any aimed at you. I saw your comment about longer lasting games being boring yet with another mafia game you said it was close. Which sounds more tense and exciting as opposed to boring. I take what you claim with a pinch of both salt and pepper.

What else can we get from the latest summary anyway?

And I assume this is me last night: Quote about a guy vanishing

That wasn't you.

Neutral/mafia doesnt really matter I'm pretty sure you can kill. I'm also pretty sure Diegao killed cube.

Diageo definitely protected Flinky last night, so Diageo would need to be able to target two. Which wouldn't be too surprising since he is know as non-mafia and may have been given that power by someone last night. I doubt he can protect and kill every night. It's a viable theory but he would need to suck pretty damn hard to go for Cube. That is unless he was mafia(which he isn't) or had some desire to kill known townies.

Vote: Sprout

We are splitting votes here, either give me a power sprout has that's dangerous or let's vote eenuh. We know sprout can't kill because he couldn't do anything last night, we don't know what sprout does.

We've had an investigator come out and claim that Sprout is evil and I'm willing to go with it. Could be a daring play by the mafia though, how many more do they need for majority now that we've just lost 3 townies?

Changevote: Sprout

I'm starting to believe that Eenuh is neutral but that doesn't necessarily mean we shouldn't still lynch her at some point. What exactly can you do, Eenuh?

I still don't trust you Yvonne. And I don't think Diegao Is evil but I'm pretty sure he killed cube. If your right about eevil I would put peeps in his place.

Please explain that because it's come from nowhere. Why do you assume that me and Eevil are interchangeably mafia? You seem to be implying that if Eevil isn't mafia then I must be?

My vote can only go first/last. I suspect eenuh's is the opposite - only counts if not first or last. I doubt eenuh was really tortured which means there is still something to hide which means the truth is somehow worse than admitting to being alec from goldeneye, which makes me think eenuh could be serious mafia. But like I say, I can only vote first and last, so its meaningless for me to change vote until eenuh has 8 votes.

Sprout is definitely definitely mafia. If not, then I must be, as must esequiel, diageo eevil etc and all kinds of logic starts breaking.

If you guys keep me alive it doesn't really matter in what order we kill the mafia. Either eenuh is neutral and telling the truth or has such a strong power that just one more spare night would be worth it as a kamikaze.

I don't mind which we kill but we should roleblock the other while I investigate someone else and someone protects me. That's the best possible next move. If people wanna take out eenuh I'll switch vote when we hit 8, otherwise everyone pile onto sprout. Of course we do have one more day's worth of discussion so we could spend a bit of time pressuring dyson arbitor and danny for information. Their answers will determine who I target next. I really need that protection.

Yvonne, I trust you. And I think all your results are probably accurate. However, don't you think something is a bit... off?