NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Her thinking Guitar Hero is the best game on the DS is not indicative of being a gamer :p

If anything, it means she's not!

I stand by my previous statement of GIP.

Her thinking Guitar Hero is the best game on the DS is not indicative of being a gamer :p

If anything, it means she's not!

Honestly, her playing Guitar Hero is better than her not gaming at all, besides, you can change her opinion!

If he's not interested, fair enough, but not interested because she likes Guitar Hero. Really? Surely that can't be the only reason?

If he's not interested, fair enough, but not interested because she likes Guitar Hero. Really? Surely that can't be the only reason?

It's not the only reason. I just see her as a friend.

It's not the only reason. I just see her as a friend.
Really? You fancied her, but now what those feelings just don't exist?

@Goafer... I may have missed it... what happened with that girl you liked from a gig and were wondering whether to meet her at the pub?

Really? You fancied her, but now what those feelings just don't exist?

Pretty much, yeah.

What Serebii looks for in a prospective mate:

1. Must be female.

2. People on online dating sites need not apply.

3. Must think that Pokémon is the cat's pajamas.

That's the list so far. :heh:

3 isn't necessary but an understanding of it and allowing me to say "See you in two weeks, I have to work" is a necessity :p

@Goafer... I may have missed it... what happened with that girl you liked from a gig and were wondering whether to meet her at the pub?

From the previous page:

So I replied to the drummer girl taking her up on her offer to hang out with her and her friends. Never heard back. She's normally slow replying, but I'm fairly certain she isn't going to this time.

Strange thing was, she asked what I did for a living in the last message as if she wanted to start a conversation. I replied in my last message and asked what she did. Oh well.

Shame too, quite liked this one. It wasn't just a case of "ooh she's pretty", she seemed pretty interesting too. Never mind. I'll probably see her again at a gig that I'm going to soon. Because that won't be weird or anything at all...

From the previous page:

Shame too, quite liked this one. It wasn't just a case of "ooh she's pretty", she seemed pretty interesting too. Never mind. I'll probably see her again at a gig that I'm going to soon. Because that won't be weird or anything at all...

I find that incredibly rude of her. If someone asks you out you always give them a reply no matter what. Ignoring someone is awful.

3 isn't necessary but an understanding of it and allowing me to say "See you in two weeks, I have to work" is a necessity :p

So no long moonlit conversations about why Pikachu is better than Piplup? :heh:

This is what I imagine dating you would be like.

Aha, ideally I would want a Pokémon fan, but I'm not demanding just them :p

You can't beat going out with a Pokémon enthusiast. You could even recite lyrics of 'Together Forever' though for a first date that could be a bit full on.

"We'll be together and you can be sure that forever and a day, that's how long we'll stay - TOGETHER AND FOREVER MORE"

(Unpleasant) mental images of Serebii seducing this hypothetical lady by wearing a mac and flashing it open and saying "Who's that Pokémon?"

I do have the problem where my standards are ridiculously high, but I don't want to lower them. I know it's shallow, but I lost 130lbs and I don't want to settle. If I did, I wouldn't have lost the weight :/

I think you put too much blame on your friends being rubbish at going out. You should be more pro-active in meeting new people via other means - social clubs, events, activities... You shouldn't need to rely on other people to go out when, frankly, going out to get drunk isn't really where you're going to meet someone to suit your 'ridiculously high standards'.

Friends of friends of friends. That's the way. If your circle is dry then that ain't gonna change.

Take up a hobby. Learn a martial art, or go to real art classes. Cookery, carpentry, juggling, swimming. Join a running club. Join a board game club.

No excuses!

I also am going to reccomend taking your work into starbucks or costas or something. Even if just to be getting out of the house. Puts you in a difference life mindset almost.

Also another hobby is always good. Will open up a whole new set of potential friend groups and all that entails.

I am changing it, I am doing new things. It's gradual but it's occurring.

I can still bitch at my friends for not doing things, its not just going out drinking that they don't seem to want to do. It's anything

Well things just got wierd. I'm kind of finding it a bit funny too.

Signed up to Plenty of Fish seeing as it was free. Messaged a rather lovely looking girl who was into photography and got talking. I've got a photoshoot at a botanical garden soon, so I figured I'd ask if she wanted to come along whilst I check out the place, seeing as she is pretty good at taking photos of flowers. It was a bit soon to ask her, seeing as we hadn't been talking long. I told her that it's ok if she doesn't want to go with a stranger, but I figured I'd ask seeing as it's the sort of thing she would enjoy and I was going anyway.

I get a message back saying that we're not exactly strangers. She knows my friend Eoin and his friend Niall, who I've met a few times and get on quite well with. I asked her how she knows them. It turns out that she's Niall's sister.

So I've essentially scored a sort of date with a friends sister without realising. I'm not sure how weird things are going to get now.

Plus I'm now curious as to how she knows that I know Eoin and Niall. I didn't mention it so I'm thinking mental stalker. She's God damn purty though.