NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

Whatever Happened To...

Oh my god, Enis. As much as I love Eenuh, that is just too funny oh my god! Sorry Eenuh!

Why all the questions V, where have YOU been eh? Is this old member respawn time? Kurtle just reappeared too.

This song plays in my head every time I see the thread title.

Oh my god, Enis. As much as I love Eenuh, that is just too funny oh my god! Sorry Eenuh!

Why all the questions V, where have YOU been eh? Is this old member respawn time? Kurtle just reappeared too.

Please let's just forget 'Enis' - sorry Eenuh :/

The questions? You know that feeling when you go back to revisit one of your old schools but the old teachers weren't there and it all just didn't feel the same. I felt like this briefly when i popped in. I've been around, but mainly browsing the main site for fast news.

Unless they are lurking under different names or I just haven't spotted them since I signed up, a lot of old members seem to be missing - the aforementioned Bowser57 and rokhed, ford_prefect and his mental moderating ways, FEF/Allyn, pdhq64, Kigan (that guy was pure gold in IRC), kopo and the other belgian guy whose name escapes me, offerman...and a few more I am forgetting!

Unless they are lurking under different names or I just haven't spotted them since I signed up, a lot of old members seem to be missing - the aforementioned Bowser57 and rokhed, ford_prefect and his mental moderating ways, FEF/Allyn, pdhq64, Kigan (that guy was pure gold in IRC), kopo and the other belgian guy whose name escapes me, offerman...and a few more I am forgetting!

EchoDesiato? Think that was his forum name at least heh.

EchoDesiato? Think that was his forum name at least heh.

Yea I think that sounds about right actually!

*turns guns on Iced Cooly* MGS moment.

Who the hell are you!? ;) I mean, I can sense greatness from te aura of your username and by your post made in the relationship forum - what was your previous alias?

Unless they are lurking under different names or I just haven't spotted them since I signed up, a lot of old members seem to be missing - the aforementioned rokhed

Rokhed returned briefly not too long ago, but he wasn't exactly welcomed back with open arms. :heh:

Rokhed returned briefly not too long ago, but he wasn't exactly welcomed back with open arms. :heh:

Haha how come? I hope his dogs are still getting on all right!

Oh and King_V, I shall take my previous alias to the grave!

Haha how come? I hope his dogs are still getting on all right!

Well, he was banned ages ago for good reason, so it's not like anyone wanted him back.

... You're Rokhed, aren't you? Please don't hurt me. :blank:

Just so you know, whenever people return under a new name, we always know who they are.

Don't know (I think Shorty does - he's omniscient), but even I figured out who Iced Cooly is, and it's a nice name to have back.

Just so you know, whenever people return under a new name, we always know who they are.

You didn't know who I was.

Oooh...who is Magnus? :p

I did think Ford Prefect, but he was (I think) Norwegian and Magnus is a Swede.

Do we know any ex-swedish members?

Unless he isn't an ex-member and just a long-time lurker.

N-E is way better than any soap opera. :heh:

If this were a soap opera, Rokhed would still be around (for the drama) and someone else would be playing Jordan.

I miss Confess N-E

I felt it lacked the intrigue since anyone could get away with posting anything, true or not.

And as for Hellfire...he only posts in the Monster Hunter Tri Online thread, I think. A shame, for he truly was one of the most reasonable members in the videogame boards. And our don, without him, the PT community around here fell apart :(

Only? That thread is pure win! Actually, that's where I tend to post mostly nowadays as well...

Regarding the ignore list, there are people I really don't agree with, but I'd never ignore anyone. That just feels like I'm pretending something doesn't exist and ignoring its presence. I'd never have my beliefs challenged and thus strengthened, I'd never be any wiser, and I'd never learn to deal with the stuff I disagree with if I just close my eyes to them.

Well, I haven't used the ignore list yet, but I just prefer to stay out of certain discussions. The shit ain't worth it...

I used to have a few people on the ignore list but as much as I dont want to read their posts, it just ends up messing with the flow of conversations and isnt worth it.

I did think Ford Prefect, but he was (I think) Norwegian and Magnus is a Swede.

Ford was (is) from Nottinghamshire.

Also he was never banned or anything.

The ignore list just seems a little bit childish to me. Hiding posts from a user you don't like just screams out school playground immaturity.

Ford was (is) from Nottinghamshire.

Also he was never banned or anything.

Is he? Then why do I think he was Norwegian? Did he move to Norway at all?

I know he's not banned, but he left years ago so I thought that if he came back then it would likely be under a new guise.

Edited by MoogleViper