N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

daftada

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much for the shoes ?

Ehh they sell for 210 bells in Re-Tail so it doesn't cost much, unless you have something to trade. =)

I am available for a trade this evening, just let me know where and when!

JUST GOT A SPOT PASS FROM REGGIE AND MY BODY WAS READY AND IT WAS FRIGGING AWESOME!

Ordered some bits of furniture you are limited in what you can and can't order but still some nice swag to be had.

That sounds awesome.

My gates are open now. You can have a whole stack of oranges.

Will play it tonight since I haven't played for a couple of days :(

Is there a way to get rid of certain villagers? There is an ugly sheep and a sneaky purple raccoon...I want them to leave.

I am not sure but I think you can talk to Isabelle about villagers you don't like? Not sure that will make them leave though.

I had a character tell me he would leave on the 29th, but I told him to stay. I get too attached to most of my villagers. =P

Have any of you guys experienced this before? I managed to visit tapedeck's town a week or so ago, but since then I keep getting an error code trying to connect.

The same sort of thing happened with Luigi's Mansion 2, I managed to connect to the Thrill Tower the first time, and then could never connect again.

Any ideas??

That sounds awesome.

My gates are open now. You can have a whole stack of oranges.

I'm ready!

Gates are open in Mysticia. Looking for people to join for some island games, and please bring fruit :p

I can drop by after Cubes

Yep ok

@Tales tried 3 times to enter your town and failed each time I'll try again after yesteryeargamers has been and gone : peace:

Sorry, we were playing island mini games. Cube and Ine showed up pretty much at the same time, waited a little while to see if you came too. Maybe another time :)

Sorry about the disconnection @Cube and @Ine, hope your stuff is in the basket, mine were. Good think the game saves automatically before each game, hopefully the medals are still there too. Took loads of pictures, will add them to the main thread later.

Sorry, we were playing island mini games. Cube and Ine showed up pretty much at the same time, waited a little while to see if you came too. Maybe another time :)

Sorry about the disconnection @Cube and @Ine, hope your stuff is in the basket, mine were. Good think the game saves automatically before each game, hopefully the medals are still there too. Took loads of pictures, will add them to the main thread later.

Haha I panicked when the game disconnected thinking I had lost my blue marlin. Thank god it was in the basket! =P

Can't seem to find your town dude

Hi. Sorry I think it may have been internet being funny. Internet, TV and Phone all down now (second time in 4 days so annoying!). I have to go out now have Doctors appointment, maybe catch up when I get home?