N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

daftada

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also just going to drop this in here, for me this song IS Animal Crossing, Wild World was just incredible, and I used to leave it on the title screen sometimes just to listen to this tune :)

What a song. Sent chills through me in anticipation! There's a bizarre tranquillity to AC that helps its appeal, I think.

I've become so excitable I'm checking my club nintendo account just 'incase' they make a mix up and I get my code today. I would say I'll let you know if I get anything through but that would be a waste of everyone's time...:D

Just hope I do actually get my So Many Games AC code on launch day, not sure I could wait an EXTRA day!

There's a bizarre tranquillity to AC that helps its appeal, I think.

I agree. The game is very relaxing, as there's no hurry to do anything. Plus the different times of the day and the changing seasons all with their own music...I'd say the overall mood and atmosphere of the series is one of the best in gaming, brilliant work.

What is this, next friday right? So long. Totally HNGGG for this game now, I don't know why but I am. Well pumped to be getting back into the Animal Crossing way! Still trying to decide on my town/village name, though I'll probably end up sticking with Georgetown.

Has anyone on here pre-ordered the bundle? Or have you all gone for just the game?

Well I'm getting the game via the 'Many Great Games' promotion but even if that hadn't come along I would have bought it digitally via the eShop.

How long can the name be?

I watched a video not too long ago and I think the town name has an 8 character limit. Maybe @Mike could confirm that for us?