NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

Who's getting this on 3DS?

I'm getting it on both :D Preordered the 3DS version from ShopTo to make sure I get the game early.

Just Wii U. Ive got no interest in playing handheld games if theres a big screen alternative.

Super Smash Bros. - Mario Jumps into Battle! (Wii U & Nintendo 3DS). Fan Trailer

Looks familiar. ;)

Both, obviously.

Different stages, Smash Run and portable Smash Bros? Yes, please!

I'm not the only one who thinks the 3DS stages are mostly better than the WiiU ones, am I?

I'm not the only one who thinks the 3DS stages are mostly better than the WiiU ones, am I?

Nope, both sets of stages are great, but I think the 3DS ones have been superb so far.

The Reset Bomb stage looks immense.

Super Smash Bros. - Mario Jumps into Battle! (Wii U & Nintendo 3DS). Fan Trailer

Looks familiar. ;)
Yes @Wii it did ;)

EDIT: Thanks, Ashley.

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse
Edited by -Dem0-

zlCfzSQe6MkxMov94Q

Pic of the day. In this Smash Bros. installment, this little guy is also making an appearance! I…don't know his name, but he's the Prince of the Sablé Kingdom. He's from the Game Boy game Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru (translated as The Frog For Whom the Bell Tolls), which was only released in Japan.

zlCfzSQe6qkUmbQiA8

Here's the trophy of the Sablé Prince. He transforms into a snake or a frog, and unloads multiple attacks on any opponent he catches. Keep attacking your foes when they're trapped in his dust cloud.

Edited by Serebii

Well I was just thinking the other day that this Smash was lacking in horrible teases to Japanese only games that I really want to play a localised version of...

Bastards! :mad:

BTW, if the game's music gets in... you might recognise it from here...

;)

September 12!? I thought this was due in Oct?

Serebii's got a Japanese 3DS.

And he WILL rub it in our face when Smash is out...

The Smashboard mods get their Japanese copies in 2 weeks, so I'm assuming that's when the review copies get sent out? Can't believe we're this close to another Smash game :D Brawl came out over 6 years ago and Melee is now 13 years old!

Serebii's got a Japanese 3DS.

And he WILL rub it in our face when Smash is out...

Damn straight

Damn straight

I'd like to put forward a new practice.

I suggest that whenever Serebii brags about owning a copy a Smash, someone responds by sending him a PM with a nice massive picture of Grumpig!

Just because.

I'd like to put forward a new practice.

I suggest that whenever Serebii brags about owning a copy a Smash, someone responds by sending him a PM with a nice massive picture of Grumpig!

Just because.

I feel it's only fair, considering the amount of crap I've received here the past year :p

Does the Japanese version have the optional language change? IIRC, my Jap Melee had the US English option.

Does the Japanese version have the optional language change? IIRC, my Jap Melee had the US English option.

Good question. Better do :p

The Smashboard mods get their Japanese copies in 2 weeks, so I'm assuming that's when the review copies get sent out? Can't believe we're this close to another Smash game :D Brawl came out over 6 years ago and Melee is now 13 years old!

I'm so ooooooooooooold!

Nintendo Exec Names Rayman as Playable Character For Smash Bros

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/nintendo-exec-names-rayman-as-playable-character-for-smash-bros#.U92Pr2NIrMg

I'd love to see this. Personally, I think having third party characters adds to the appeal of the game, especially if you're a person who is unfamiliar with Nintendo characters. I'm the only Nintendo gamer among my friends, and the only game of Smash Brothers they ever enjoyed was Brawl since it had Sonic and Solid Snake. Everyone else, save for Mario and Luigi, were completely unrecognizable to them.

Regardless of all that however, I think it's too good to be true. I remember the character roster was leaked ages ago by an unknown source who had named Pacman as a new-comer right before the E3 announcement. And since Rayman wasn't part of that leak, I doubt he'll make it on here.

http://www.ssbwiki.com/Gematsu_leaks

NINTENDO CANADA CONFIRMS RAYMAN WON’T BE PLAYABLE IN SMASH BROS BUT WILL APPEAR AS A TROPHY

Nintendo of Canada has confirmed to us that Rayman won’t be playable in the forthcoming Super Smash Bros for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. However, the firm says that Rayman will appear as a trophy when the game launches later this year on both platforms.

“In the recent interview in Canada about Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Rayman was mentioned, and this was referring to the previously announced Rayman trophy in the game.”

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/08/03/nintendo-canada-confirms-rayman-wont-be-playable-in-smash-bros-but-will-appear-as-a-trophy/