NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

True, but it would make it hard to immediately distinguish your own character. Like, say, Mario&Luigi or Fox&Wolf, would look very similar, if everybody had the same colour palette.

Haha yep, total oversight on my part when I made my post - my bad.

HMV IN LONDON SAYS SMASH BROS WII U WILL BE COMING NOVEMBER 28TH

A reader of My Nintendo News has snapped a pre-order box shot of Super Smash Bros Wii U in one of the HMV stores in London. The accompanying label claims that Super Smash Bros for the Wii U will be arriving in stores on November 28th. Of course, this could simply be a placeholder, but as Nintendo has yet to officially confirm anything other than winter, this is one of the closest things we’ve got to a release date for the game.

smash_bros_wii_u_hmv_date.jpg?w=948&h=1686

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/08/09/hmv-in-london-says-smash-bros-wii-u-will-be-coming-november-28th/

Edited by Wii

What is this shit, i wait for an hour for the live video to start, and then it just says "starting soon". What is the point of a countdown if it doesn't start when the countdown reaches zero.

zlCfzSStvgo5-V0uS0

Pic of the day. "Hello! I'm Samus, the intergalactic bounty hunter!" "And I am Meta Knight, joining the battle!!"

Letting Miis have masks that give them traits of other characters is a pretty fun idea.

Letting Miis have masks that give them traits of other characters is a pretty fun idea.

Kirby disagrees.

zlCfzSTCpDcHBlZ9a6

Pic of the day. If you manage to raise this Special Flag for long enough, an additional KO count will be added to your score in a time match, or you'll get an extra stock for a stock match. When this appears on the stage, the fight for the flag becomes a fierce battle of tactics, which makes things pretty interesting.

Wow! That's a really cool idea!

Wonder how that works in stamina matches...

Wow! That's a really cool idea!

Wonder how that works in stamina matches...

You're assuming stamina mode is making a comeback...

I'm suddenly very worried about Coin matches...

Man, coin matches were the best. We'd always finish up a really good smash session with a good old 10-minute coin match to determine the true winner of the day.

said no smasher ever.

Look who's back

Bu51lzyCAAAReOV.jpg:large

Pic of the day. "Looks like there was an impostor in the earlier posts, so I introduced him to my sword!" ...I'll leave it up to your imagination if he really said that or not. The veteran hero, Meta Knight, returns to battle!! We didn't forget the Battleship Halberd either!!

Bu52bEaCMAAYSCu.jpg

Meta Knight's Up Special Move, Shuttle Loop, changed quite a bit in this game. The glide is gone, and the attack slashes opponents twice while spinning in a large loop. This has turned into a highly technical and effective move.

screen-1.jpgscreen-2.jpgscreen-3.jpgscreen-4.jpgscreen-5.jpgscreen-6.jpgscreen-7.jpgscreen-8.jpgscreen-9.jpgscreen-10.jpg

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost

Godammit Serebii you're too fast. I thought they would've saved Metaknight to be a secret character or something... oh well nice to see he's back. I wonder how his new Up + B move looks in action? His recovery may actually be pretty poor now if he can't glide.

Holy crap

Bu569TfIAAAR-5m.png

Check out the Super #SmashBros for Nintendo #3DS Limited Edition Pack, entering the battle on 03/10!

Holy crap

Bu569TfIAAAR-5m.png

tumblr_mo9ql4LLff1r8l8eno1_500.gif

A new pre-order approaching!

:D

I'll probably get that XL if I have the cash when it comes out. My current one has a big scratch across the screen that really pisses me off.

I can't tell if that's beautiful or ugly...Hmm.

I'm torn. I was about to buy a VITA for P4G and a few other fantastic games but this..god damn it.

If it wasn't in black and white I'd be tempted to replace my current one...but it just looks weird like that.

Is it possible to buy this 3DS XL and transfer my games from my regular 3DS, without losing the pre installed Smash Brothers game? :(

Is it possible to buy this 3DS XL and transfer my games from my regular 3DS, without losing the pre installed Smash Brothers game? :(
I don't think so. They should just include a download code in the box, so people can system transfer first and then download the game. ::shrug: