N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia II - Taking Over Dystopia

Dyson

4 votes for Diageo now.

So people are voting for him based on the fact that he has a mask and a watch in his room. Has he actually done anything to garner suspicion? Just making sure.

That said, we don't really have any other leads, do we.

Dead townies so far: intercept PMs, protector, no power, redirector, and a vigilante. I really do hope that there are investigators around, and they're simply waiting until they have enough evidence for a sure lynch...I mean, with all the suspicion on Diageo after the mask/watch business, why didn't anyone investigate/lie detect him?

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funnily enough, currently believing Diageo :P

Change vote: Ellmeister!

:grin: Thanks.

Well the information I got from last night was that Ellmeister was being 100% truthful yesterday. So I don't know if I want to lynch him. I still don't think he's evil just because he's a roleblocker.

oh yeah last night :p

As I said before, I don't really trust Cube either and it was on his information that I changed my vote. He was the better target at the time because I'm less sure of his alignment.

I'm fairly convinced that you're mafia. You're definitely the best lead we have so far. How would you explain Jayseven's information? I don't believe the flat-out denial and you were pushing quite hard for ReZ to be lynched. The mafia have more to fear from a vigilante than the town do and they're fairly safe in pushing a lynch due to the killing power... and ReZ wasn't exactly helping himself by picking a target at random.

You're less sure of his alignment even though you pointed to me as being obviously mafia several times. Your reasoning astounds me.

I can't even remember what I posted yesterday. I remember saying I have a normal important town role. And that is 100% truthful, I'll reveal it in due time when someone actually believes I've done something evil but so far I still don't believe Diageo and think Jay is just being stoopid.

Vote: Mcoy he just admitted it!

Remove Vote

Pressure is on Diageooo

Hypnotist most likely a redirector?

Vote: Diageo

It hink he's more likely mafia.

There, I don't think he's evil because he says he thought I was mafia. If he was mafia he would know if I was mafia or not. So I don't think he's mafia.

Although that misspelling of "think" might have thrown it off and Ellmeister was lucky he did it.

It took me a minute to understand that lol.

Ellmeister told only the truth yesterday (according to Diageo).

Ellmeister says he THINKS Diageo is more likely to be mafia.

If Ellmeister was mafia he would know for sure who is and isn't mafia.

Therefore Ellmeister is not mafia.

This depends on whether we trust Diageo (I am more trusting of him now) and whether we think the lie detection could be cancelled out by Ell saying 'more likely mafia', rather than flat out accusing him.

If we can trust all of this information then I think they're probably both town. If either one is found to be mafia though, it's likely that they both are.

Ellmeister I'd still really like to know your job. I don't know why you're withholding it as the only reason I can think of as to why you would, is that it makes you look suspicious.

Eddie, can you tell us anything from the game so far? Anything about yourself or your targets?

Remove vote for now.

But if Diageo is mafia, I totally called it on like day 2 or whatever :p

If we're currently trusting Diageo, do we think Jayseven was redirected? Nintendohnut's busdriving would've been active on the night that Jayseven targeted Diageo so is it worth you targeting him again tonight Jay? If you get the mask thing again then Diageo is surely lying.

... are you paying attention to this game?

I'm an alignment investigator - though not a good one it seems. All of my results have been mafia so far (Jonnas, ReZ, Cube).

My pm says I am a constable. It says a and not the so it's not especially damning evidence but it raises eyebrows at you I think.

After all your results, it seems like you're definitely a paranoid cop, Peeps.

There, I don't think he's evil because he says he thought I was mafia. If he was mafia he would know if I was mafia or not. So I don't think he's mafia.[/color]

And the above doesn't make sense, you could both be mafia and Ellmeister is helping you. Or what he said doesn't mean anything. Or he could be lying, etc. etc.

Eddie, can you tell us anything from the game so far? Anything about yourself or your targets?

Nope, nothing useful at all, I'm afraid. I could say my character job/appearance, but I can't really see how that would help right now. Bottom line: can't give any evidence as to whether Diageo/Ellmeister/anyone is evil or not.

I'm not trying to twist anything. Constable and policeman are pretty much the same thing, as is detective. That's 4 police roles, myself, Ellmeister, Cube & mr-paul. I don't know if this is going anywhere but it's not like we have anything else going on right now. IF anyone has to evil I'd say it's more likley to be Cube or mr-paul.

Can you tell us anything mr-paul?

MadDog

Mundi

Shorty

Brian Mcoy

mr-paul

Tales

^Lowest posters. I'm surprised mr-paul hasn't been posting much... Mundi usually posts more too.

Willing to bet at least 2 of the above players are mafia.

Doublepost: ah there he is :p

Mcoy has no night power so Mcoy will naturally have nothing to post about during the next day.

The Peeps: constable, paranoid cop

Ellmeister: policeman, roleblocker

Cube: detective, apparently gets alignment in terms of likelihood (re:Diageo, iirc)

mr-paul: detective, ?

Ellmeister should be ok if he's really a roleblocker...whereas the other three are too similar. I should think that there'd be at most 2 alignment investigators, maybe one (or both) dumb/paranoid.