N-Europe

Britains Got Talent Live Semi Finals

flameboy

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having previously been anti-dog stuff, the dog lady was alright. The sexy half-naked ladies were... well... just half-naked. Prettyy shit aside from that.

Terminator guy is on now and, he's trying to be weird but he's just uncoordinated and not weird enough. Should be more freaky.

Yeah terminator guy just came across as crap and not weird enough to be entertaining and funny.

Whereas, pianist guy clearly has mega talent. I like his quirky take-a-bit-of-everything play. Would prefer to see him really explode with something unique but hey, still the best thing yet.

And tbf 6 days worth of adverts every 5 mins... maaan it's painful!

Dec (to Simon): "Can you understand me?" Brilliant.

Girls Roc - less raunchy, less buttock-y

Bruce Sistaz - very talented, nice act.

Paul Gbegbaje - clearly talented, but a lone musician is not much of an "act".

Ted and Grace - I was in stitches, but thought Hasslehoff and Simon were too harsh on Grace. She's a great singer!

Stuart Arnold - it's rubbish, but I was crying with laughter at how such a surreal and rubbish act was on primetime, live TV, especially when he reverted to his real accent and started listing all the impressions he did!

Joe Oakley - awesome! Very difficult jumps, I just loved it.

So, I want Joe Oakley to go through. I think Bruce Sistaz are the other act that deserves to go through, really, but Ronan is bound to be 1st. Assuming Joe is 2nd or 3rd, he definitely deserves the nod.

Dec (to Simon): "Can you understand me?" Brilliant.

Girls Roc - less raunchy, less buttock-y

Bruce Sistaz - very talented, nice act.

Paul Gbegbaje - clearly talented, but a lone musician is not much of an "act".

Ted and Grace - I was in stitches, but thought Hasslehoff and Simon were too harsh on Grace. She's a great singer!

Stuart Arnold - it's rubbish, but I was crying with laughter at how such a surreal and rubbish act was on primetime, live TV, especially when he reverted to his real accent and started listing all the impressions he did!

Joe Oakley - awesome! Very difficult jumps, I just loved it.

So, I want Joe Oakley to go through. I think Bruce Sistaz are the other act that deserves to go through, really, but Ronan is bound to be 1st. Assuming Joe is 2nd or 3rd, he definitely deserves the nod.

yeah lol brilliant geordies sticking together! I'm sorry I don't get the love the Joe...I've seen people at biking things that can do that stuff its nothing special or unique plus he is very boring and doesn't have much personality.

look at the tits on that girl in the middle :shakehead

They were great!

yeah lol brilliant geordies sticking together! I'm sorry I don't get the love the Joe...I've seen people at biking things that can do that stuff its nothing special or unique plus he is very boring and doesn't have much personality.

Fair enough, it's just that I haven't seen anything like that, personally, and I was just impressed. He must have immense core strength to keep himself in perfect balance.

Oh well, he's not through. This is why I love the semi-finals more than the final.

They were great!

Fair enough, it's just that I haven't seen anything like that, personally, and I was just impressed. He must have immense core strength to keep himself in perfect balance.

Oh well, he's not through. This is why I love the semi-finals more than the final.

Yeah fair enough can see that.

Now theres four judges can defintely see more going to public votes. It's a different dynamic to x factor as the judges aren't competing.

Out of all of them, the right ones went through tonight because they were all shite. I liked the bike guy as well and totally called that those three would go through and I thought that the piano guy and Bieber guy would go through. Bieber guy is actually good though I don't want him to win.

Right now, Piano guy to win because he's different.

Out of all of them, the right ones went through tonight because they were all shite. I liked the bike guy as well and totally called that those three would go through and I thought that the piano guy and Bieber guy would go through. Bieber guy is actually good though I don't want him to win.

Right now, Piano guy to win because he's different.

Same here which is why I fear he will win!

I'm the only person I know at the moment who found them to be boring. They literally did nothing different to their auditions and we've seen it all before.

I found Spellbound boring as well. I think it was the music or something.

CIRCUS OF HORRORS FTW!

Wow... I'm glad I didn't waste my time last night sitting through the whole live semi-final, I just watched some of the acts on YouTube - just the performances, none of the bullshit inbetween - and it was just so underwhelming... :blank:

Literally don't care who wins at this point and just hope next weeks are better, but arguably I'm really not that fussed about it if I'm completely honest. :indeed:

Wow... I'm glad I didn't waste my time last night sitting through the whole live semi-final, I just watched some of the acts on YouTube - just the performances, none of the bullshit inbetween - and it was just so underwhelming... :blank:

Literally don't care who wins at this point and just hope next weeks are better, but arguably I'm really not that fussed about it if I'm completely honest. :indeed:

It's on every night from now on, mate. :)