NEurope

no way! though i'd love to sit in on the pre-e3 confrences! that would be great-as for the actual event! all those sweaty americans, ear bleed inducing techno music and all the busty booth babes would result in me collapsing through a mixture of sensory overload, loss of blood and shock <cover up ya floosey! lol>

i'll rather watch the online coverage thanks!

karl

My boyfriend might be going... Makes me very very jealous. Maybe one day...

Cool what is your boyfriend name is Eenuh

First, that was a bit of a messed up sentence...

Secondly, why would you need to know his name? >.>;

I'd love to be at the Nintendo conference, it's my most anticipated event of next year, but sadly I'll have to settle with the online broadcast...assuming I can get onto one, chances are they'll be even more flooded with people than they were last year.

This time it WILL be a REVOLUTION.

Sadly im also too young to go, will prob watch the whole conference though by any means neccesary. I live for E3!

How old do you need to be to get in?

You need to be over 18 to get in.

I would love to go to this years E3, it going to be the best one ever, I would pretend to be a publisher and get in to the Nintendo E3 press conference and get some freebies that I could sell on ebay to pay for the trip. Sounds like a plan!! :laughing:

Not only that, but the show floor would be cool too. Actually getting my hands on the Revo controller and playing Mario 128 :bowdown:

yes E3 will rock next year. i will not be going though. i would love to. but lack of finances will restrict me.

its press only the whole show??

even if could get in i wouldnt pay for a flight to USA and hotel when i can just go and download the clips i wanna see of the revo etc

its press only the whole show??

even if could get in i wouldnt pay for a flight to USA and hotel when i can just go and download the clips i wanna see of the revo etc

Its trade only for the press for conferences, but it's easy to BS your way in. I think E3 is open to the public for 2 days.

I was thinking of going on Holiday (if I can afford it) to the states anyway, so I can fit E3 in round that. The thing that pisses me off is that I am going to Washington with work in July!!

Either way I thinking going to E3 and actually playing on the Revo Controller will beat downloading videos of the games any day of the week.

i would love to go, im gonna make it my goal to go there. just have to get through college, then uni then get a decent job which pays a lot.

damn i havnt thought this through before

Its trade only for the press for conferences, but it's easy to BS your way in. I think E3 is open to the public for 2 days.

It's trade only.

And they'll be clamping down on the BS's for sure this year.