NEurope
shadow mario

What old n64 games are rare and hard to find.

I bought conkers bad fur day yesterday and would like to start collecting some more.

thanks

not made by rare, sorry I should of made myself more clear.

Edited by shadow mario

Do you mean made by Rare AND they're hard to find, or just N64 games that are hard to find? :p

Funny you should mention Conker's Bad Fur Day as I too picked up a copy about 2 weeks ago. I got it for £35 which is quite a good deal.

Banjo Tooie.

Too true, easily find a copy on ebay for around £50.

Not really, the xbox version isn't a patch on the original, particularly the multiplayer

And i don't think the multiplayer works anymore, being an old Xbox Live game. Unless i'm wrong.

Superman 64 is rare...

:blank:

superman-64-box-art.jpg

... on account of most people destroying their copies of the game because it's so terrible. :p

Mint Blast Corps, Hybrid heaven or Mario Party 1.

Or for the sickofants out there, try find a working copy of WWF No Mercy. 90% of all carts wipe their data after playing through the first season then at random intervals thereafter. It was a huge cock up and the resulting re-release sold very very badly because of this.

Mint Blast Corps, Hybrid heaven or Mario Party 1.

Or for the sickofants out there, try find a working copy of WWF No Mercy. 90% of all carts wipe their data after playing through the first season then at random intervals thereafter. It was a huge cock up and the resulting re-release sold very very badly because of this.

I have a working cart of No Mercy, when i mean working i mean working. No wiping of the saves, nothing. Where-as my mate had one of the 90% that failed. Probably because i waited a few months before getting my copy.

Man I wanna go back and play Hybrid Heaven... loved that game.

Ones I have that I always thought were kind of rare are Hybrid Heaven, Donkey Kong 64, Worms Armageddon and Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon.

Didn't realise Tooie was.

God I wished I picked up Conker's Bad Fur Day and Paper Mario.

Donkey Kong 64 and Worms armageddon are just car boot fodder in the UK i think, i see them all the time.

Hybrid heaven though is a different kettle of fish, i have never seen a copy in 10 years now even cart only!

Being the self-appointed resident expert on all things Nintendo 64, the rarest titles (according to Retro Gamer) are:

Airboarder 64

Hercules: The Legendary Journeys

Major League Baseball Featuring Ken Griffey Jr

Snowboard Kids 2

Starcraft 64

Hybrid heaven though is a different kettle of fish, i have never seen a copy in 10 years now even cart only!

it's more common than you think. Seen a fair few boxed copies on eBay before.

I suppose if we are being honest, anything that was released for the 64DD would be rarest :)

Kirby 64 took me ages to find complete.

Although I just checked ebay and there's 5 copies of it, 2 boxed, shit.

Paper Mario is also supposed to be quite rare, although i had no trouble finding it.

Try finding a copy of Clayfighter 63 1/3: Sculptor's Edition. It is an awful, awful game however.

Man I wanna go back and play Hybrid Heaven... loved that game.

Ones I have that I always thought were kind of rare are Hybrid Heaven, Donkey Kong 64, Worms Armageddon and Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon.

Didn't realise Tooie was.

God I wished I picked up Conker's Bad Fur Day and Paper Mario.

I traded it in and have regretted it ever since!!!! Never saw it in a shop ever again!