N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I targeted you tonight Eddie, and I'm pretty certain you are good.

It's pretty clear I'm not behind the poisonings as many people have been pricked but not become sick, and the poisoning happens on other days separate from mine.

Eenuh, Ellmeister, HeroicJanitor, and EddieColeslaw all have been pricked and not felt sick. Also, as you can see in the write-up, someone was sick, but got healed, and I targeted Eddie, who knows she was not the sick one. So they are two separate events.

"Them" is Dyson.

Hey, I targeted you tonight Eddie, and I'm pretty certain you are good.

Thanks. heroic interviewed me on Night 5 and found that I had good intentions, so I hope I can be trusted now. And if I get sick, I know who to go after :p

Before Tales got lynched, he did harp on about an important point: why there were no kills on Nights 1, 3, and, 5, and now 8 (last night). We need to find out who or what stopped the mafia from killing.

Pressure vote (be careful, majority is 6).

Vote: Dyson

Wait, we already know why there was no kill on Night 1, ignore that.

The natural disaster guy roleblocked Eenuh, a known tracker. MadDog is saying that this is likely Dyson.

If you're referring to the most recent write-up, the rat-faced man was roleblocked by the tornadoes, not Eenuh. Eenuh is an "old man". See Day 5, she had difficulty with lava and confirmed it in the discussion. And see this post by Dannyboy.

We still need to confirm that Dyson was the one with conjured the tornadoes.

Which means that someone poisoned Eenuh last night!

If you're referring to the most recent write-up, the rat-faced man was roleblocked by the tornadoes, not Eenuh. Eenuh is an "old man". See Day 5, she had difficulty with lava and confirmed it in the discussion. And see this post by Dannyboy.

I'm referring to the night Dannyboy protected Eenuh from the natural disaster.

Eenuh, Ellmeister, HeroicJanitor, and EddieColeslaw all have been pricked and not felt sick. Also, as you can see in the write-up, someone was sick, but got healed, and I targeted Eddie, who knows she was not the sick one. So they are two separate events.

Erm, I got ill last night, which I'm pretty sure is because of your drone thing or whatever. I can't think of anything else that happened that could've caused it.

The person who was sick and got healed in the write-up was me. I think your drone thing makes people ill a few days later...

Eenuh, I targeted you on the first day, remember. You got pricked and heard a buzz. Are you saying that your sickness 5 (or whatever) days later is my fault? No.

Ellmeister, you're the roleblocker I was referring to, I didn't know you had come out already. Since you have, no matter.

Eenuh, I targeted you on the first day, remember. You got pricked and heard a buzz. Are you saying that your sickness 5 (or whatever) days later is my fault? No.

Ellmeister, you're the roleblocker I was referring to, I didn't know you had come out already. Since you have, no matter.

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think Diageo causes sickness due to personal findings.

If Ell is town, then Dyson is surely evil.

Ell, do you mind saying how you roleblock?

Dyson, I see you online, explain yourself :p

This sucks. I knew this was going to happen. But frustratingly I'm one of the most powerful townsfolk :/

My power is to either roleblock or protect people with the ability to conjure natural disasters, and it flips every other day phase. I'm guessing it only half worked because two deniers would have been a paradox, as far as night powers are concerned. I'm not told in advance what the power is going to be like and don't get a PM, so have to take the info from the writeup.

I tried roleblocking Dannyboy last night because I didn't like the way he had come back to the game and not said much at all. I had a feeling there was some sort of mafia recruitment going on and that maybe the zombie overlord was the only original mafioso, and I was half right.. but now I'm lost. There can't be a sizable mafia left? The fact that we haven't got anyone is weirding me out. Is it possible it's a one man thing?

Would also help explain the lack of night kills..

This sucks. I knew this was going to happen. But frustratingly I'm one of the most powerful townsfolk :/

My power is to either roleblock or protect people with the ability to conjure natural disasters, and it flips every other day phase. I'm guessing it only half worked because two deniers would have been a paradox, as far as night powers are concerned. I'm not told in advance what the power is going to be like and don't get a PM, so have to take the info from the writeup.

I tried roleblocking Dannyboy last night because I didn't like the way he had come back to the game and not said much at all. I had a feeling there was some sort of mafia recruitment going on and that maybe the zombie overlord was the only original mafioso, and I was half right.. but now I'm lost. There can't be a sizable mafia left? The fact that we haven't got anyone is weirding me out. Is it possible it's a one man thing?

Would also help explain the lack of night kills..

Not knowing what will happen makes it a pretty bad power, if you ask me. What if you "accidentally" roleblock a protector who could have prevented a kill? Or an investigator/tracker/reverse tracker?

Actually, we should figure out the different factions left. Jonnas would have been neutral? And the poisoning person could be neutral too...I can't really see a team of any kind in the write-ups. Hrrrmmmm.

Going by feeling, your post sounds a bit rushed/desperate...but that's just me... :hmm:

As in, MadDog targetting me and getting me to roleblock him. It wouldn't have worked? So there was a sort of middle ground. Or that's what I assume anyway.

Why wouldn't it have worked? Wouldn't you have either protected him or roleblocked him?