N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if I'm mafia, dannyboy definitively is?

How do you figure that?

Yes, and if you keep going after me I will use my powers to save my own ass than helping the town. I actually did by keeping myself alive, but there are better uses.

:blank: I can't tell if this is ingenious or utterly stupid. In any case it seems terribly arrogant.[/my five cents]

Diageo admitted to being the mosquito thing, which was actually some sort of dart, wasn't it? If people have started feeling unwell because of it, we should probably investigate. He hasn't actually told us what it does, but claims it has no ill effects.

How do you figure that?

Because you got 10/10 and I'm just seven. If I'm mafia, you're mafia. If either of us is town, mr-paul has the most useless power in the game.

:blank: I can't tell if this is ingenious or utterly stupid. In any case it seems terribly arrogant.[/my five cents]

Diageo admitted to being the mosquito thing, which was actually some sort of dart, wasn't it? If people have started feeling unwell because of it, we should probably investigate. He hasn't actually told us what it does, but claims it has no ill effects.

Why? If I'm town it wouldn't be ingenious or stupid keeping the majority up and still have plenty of powers to help the town.

Because you got 10/10 and I'm just seven. If I'm mafia, you're mafia. If either of us is town, mr-paul has the most useless power in the game.

Unless of course, you know, one of us appears guilty/dangerous/evil/whatever under investigation. ¬_¬

Why? If I'm town it wouldn't be ingenious or stupid keeping the majority up and still have plenty of powers to help the town.

It's strange how you're suddenly so worried about the town's interests when you had no problem offing two based on hunches. Especially since you just said you would rather use your powers to save your own arse than help the town if you had the choice.

I'm not actually saying you're evil, I'm just baffled by your playing style.

I'm personally wondering whether Tales is neutral or something.

I'm still wary of you Danny, as Esequiel was a townie whose role made him appear evil, yet he didn't look like a monster/threat. He was just shady. He was like Dyson in the other game. He got 9/10.

You claim townie, and you say you're only a threat because you look nasty. And you got 10/10 on the threatometer. I think it's unlikely that there is more than one townie that appears evil. Also my analysis said it took everything - appearance, actions, abilities, into account. If you were just a friendly protector who looks a bit dodgy, would I get a threat level of 10?

Tonight I may investigate someone who I believe to be good, and see what comes up.

I'm personally wondering whether Tales is neutral or something.

I'm still wary of you Danny, as Esequiel was a townie whose role made him appear evil, yet he didn't look like a monster/threat. He was just shady. He was like Dyson in the other game. He got 9/10.

You claim townie, and you say you're only a threat because you look nasty. And you got 10/10 on the threatometer. I think it's unlikely that there is more than one townie that appears evil. Also my analysis said it took everything - appearance, actions, abilities, into account. If you were just a friendly protector who looks a bit dodgy, would I get a threat level of 10?

Tonight I may investigate someone who I believe to be good, and see what comes up.

I honestly don't know why I appear as a 10/10 (unless it's a hotness scale ;)). I theorise that it's due to my rather deformed appearance and militaristic methods, but that's all I have. I can't really blame people for being suspicios of me since I admit it does look shady. I'm just hoping I can get a chance to prove my allegiance to the town.

You do realize I'm not going to allow this to happen right? I strongly suggest you to find out who was roleblocked when Aqui1a died and tonight.

How can you stop us? What other powers do you have capable of such a thing.

How can you stop us? What other powers do you have capable of such a thing.

He means that if he gets close to majority he'll just end the day.

Of course, all we have to do to lynch the bastard is wait until he's asleep :p If he consistently ends the day before the vote, he's only helping the mafia anyway, as bringing the night gives them another chance to kill and wastes the day.

Basically, by 'helping the town' he's just damaging the town's chances.

Alternatively, you can leave my alone, find out has been roleblocked for the 3 nights there were no mafia kill, and let me help you. As long as I do something during the day, I can't do something at night.

Hey, I tried. I wasn't just going to sit around, read 30 pages of worthlessness, post a couple times with irrelevant information and repeat. I'm glad I did it. So was The Peeps. Finally someone with an optional kill power actually killed someone.

Again, focus on the 3 times mafia didn't kill. I can't help because I haven't done it yet.

haven't roleblock I mean.