N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

Right. I can be sure because I know my power. Assume what I say to be true, and work through it.

I'm a mirror tracker, I find out who targetted me in the night, I have no active power.

For Tales to claim I targetted, and I know I'm good and can't target actively, is there any way for him to get the result he claims to have gotten if he is good? If you can tell me how, then I will stop claiming like I am.

I don't know how, but neither do you, and I'm not going to deny the possibility when it's not implausible that results have been manipulated with.

Heck, I'm actually defending you here, but your apparent need to make Tales look guilty now smells of a scumnag's attempt at spreading doubt through sheer forcefulness.

But, as I said, I'm really on the fence here. And unfortunately I have to leave now. I may come on later tonight, but I can't guarantee it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking about it, I find it kind of hard to believe that any townie would try targeting Aqui1a last night knowing his power.

Tales only justification would be that he predicted that Aqui1a would be killed and that he wouldn't be redirected away before the murder.

It's Al Bundy.

Tbh, I honestly think we should lynch Tales tonight. Sure, he claims to have used a power to have found me out, but that's his own un-doing. He's gotta be mafia. If you guys insist on lynching me, I'm almost certain three of your mafia are Tales, Eddie, and Diageo. Take note of the names, my defense is done because I have nothing else.

I think Diageo is good. The item-breaker must be a mafia role and his original target was Diageo.

I don't know how, but neither do you, and I'm not going to deny the possibility when it's not implausible that results have been manipulated with.

Heck, I'm actually defending you here, but your apparent need to make Tales look guilty now smells of a scumnag's attempt at spreading doubt through sheer forcefulness.

But, as I said, I'm really on the fence here. And unfortunately I have to leave now. I may come on later tonight, but I can't guarantee it.

I don't mean it to be like that, but I see no way(except a PM sender) that I can ever be found to be targetting someone, because I can't do it!

mr-paul's point about Aqui1a being his own re-director is excellent as well, it surely means that Tales could never truly reverse track him? Either way it's irrelevant because I can't target, but even assuming I could it still wouldn't mean I was the killer. I definitely can't actively target, though, and I'm willing to verify my power with anyone who reaches me tonight.

I think Diageo is good. The item-breaker must be a mafia role and his original target was Diageo.

That's a good point, I forgot about that. It was just his absolute certainty that surprised me.

Why, though? I still don't get why you believe Tales over me. I don't even know how much we know about him, and I still find having multiple powers a bit strange, it's a very convenient excuse for many a thing.

Why, though? I still don't get why you believe Tales over me. I don't even know how much we know about him, and I still find having multiple powers a bit strange, it's a very convenient excuse for many a thing.

Having multiple powers isn't that strange.

I know, but it's not massively common from what I've seen of mafias I've been, the only significant example I can recently think of is ReZ in the G Maff. It's always convenient too, because it's vague and complex enough to defend.

If anyone doubts my power, spare me and target me tonight, I can tell you about yourself(not sure how it works with roleblockers, though).

Also, I must be off as the sun and beer beckons, I beg that people refrain from lynching me(I'd ask anyone uncertain to remove their vote until tonight just to be sure, but I doubt they will) until I return. I shan't imagine I'll be massively late, probs back by about 9/10 if not sooner. Happy to answer any and all questions posed in the meantime then.

Also Cube, is there any specific reason you trust Tales over me, or is it just a personal/gut feeling?

Eenuh, just out of curiosity, was your power any different last night?

Rummy: His multiple power thing matches with what he's been saying throughout the first few days. It would also be incredibly stupid to make up something like that with other trackers and stuff about.

Sorry I havn't posted much, I reread the whole thread and made some notes. My power is potentially good, but has been not much help so far.

I'm close to voting for Rummy, I think his story is bollocks, but we have time.

Who did you target last night Mundi, if you don't mind me asking.

Oh, and what did you do Nintendohnut last night.

Who did you target last night Mundi, if you don't mind me asking.

Oh, and what did you do Nintendohnut last night.

If you know he did something to Nintendohnut, then isn't that who he targeted?

Well I did nothing to Nintendohnut last night if your asking that.

But if your the guy who visited me last night, you can find out who I am trough previous write-up and accurately see my power if that's what your wondering.

I know of one person who targeted Jonnas, but not sure if that's the person who put him in jail.

As for mr-paul, my PM last night said he was just standing around. So I guess that means because he was stopped by the earthquake he couldn't reach his target. Just thought it was worded a bit funny.

I know who Mundi targeted last night. Not sure it's relevant or not, might be...

How many people can you target!?

Tales wasn't redirected by Aqui1a? Do we know why or are we just guessing?

heroic: I got to target two people last night. Doesn't happen every night mind.

Ah ok, I realised Mundi targeted Jonnas straight after I posted. Do you know why you could target two? Kinda hoping it's to do with the mosquito thing.

Mundi did you stop me from finding Jonnas last night?

Ah ok, I realised Mundi targeted Jonnas straight after I posted. Do you know why you could target two? Kinda hoping it's to do with the mosquito thing.

Mundi did you stop me from finding Jonnas last night?

No, hasn't got anything to do with the mosquito/dart/whatever that thing was.