N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm calling it as well. This sounds like a crazy double bluff. I mean, 'when someone is so happy to be lynched, they must be town, right? So let's not lynch them!'

QUOTE]

You use that defence every time.

I'm not sure I'm convinced, mostly because I'm lost as hell. Why Esequiel again?

Cos he totally offered himself up for a lynch saying that when he turns out good we should lynch x y and z? It's too strong a thing to do, and completely silly imo. It's a bluff(or not) which most of the time will definitely be called.

^ properly quoted below, i hope

I'm calling it as well. This sounds like a crazy double bluff. I mean, 'when someone is so happy to be lynched, they must be town, right? So let's not lynch them!'

QUOTE]

I'm not sure I'm convinced, mostly because I'm lost as hell. Why Esequiel again?

I believe you to be a mafia roleblocker Eddie. I believe mundi to be mafia, and mr Paul is either lying or naive.

Based on what?

Because I voted for you when someone said he investigated you and said you were most likely evil?

Because you offer nothing except for votes.

You just described a large chunk of people playing any given mafia game here.

Not sure where you are going with this, I am taking part in the conversation and this is just the second day of the game.

Yes but this is also page 18 and you have not taken part in any active discussion upto yet.

Stop bullshitting me.

I might not be the most active, but I am posting every know and then.

You are just getting desperate.

Because mr-paul says he has information that says that Esequiel is evil after mr-paul targeted him. He has been acting extremely weird and offering himself up as some sort of martyr for the town. And he is the second redirector to come forward, of which we believe one to be evil. And he can't be targeted. Which would make him the second unkillable townie.

If I'm a roleblocker, how come Eenuh wasn't roleblocked last night, then?

What have Dyson and Dannyboy contributed, then?

(Not picking on you two, just using you as an example :p)

Please.

Wahay role has arrived :) Im a politician, the highest ranked left on the planet. If their was any government left you would all be my bitches. But their isnt so i use my underhand ways to misdirect people.

:/

Heh, I'm afraid I really don't have much to contribute with at the moment. :heh: I never really got around to reading the whole discussion, so I'm not really sure what to think at the moment.

Yeah, I wasn't trying to attack you, I was using you to make a point to Esequiel :) I understand that it's not always possible to contribute exciting information, especially if nothing excited happened to you during the night...

Tbf, I will agree that I haven't seen much of Danny or Mundi in this thread. I thought it before when I believe Mundi posted in regards to something I said, but didn't mention it at the time cos I was too busy all focusing on my point at hand. Lacktivity is always a bit mafia, but I definitely suspect Esequiel much more than either of you.

Yeah, I wasn't trying to attack you, I was using you to make a point to Esequiel :) I understand that it's not always possible to contribute exciting information, especially if nothing excited happened to you during the night...

I know, I know. :) I just hate being unproductive myself in mafias.

Plus people often get suspicious of me whenever I'm not super active, and I try to cut down on unwarranted suspicion. :heh:

Guys...

It's so obvious that Esequiel needs to be lynched and that he'll gain something from it.

I'll take the risk tbh, I think his gambit is much more like a double bluff than a deliberate suicide, cos suicide is easy and he's not even doing the best job of it.

I know, I know. :) I just hate being unproductive myself in mafias.

I've got no useful information so far either but I'm contributing. You don't need your own nigh time information to contribute.

I'll take the risk tbh, I think his gambit is much more like a double bluff than a deliberate suicide, cos suicide is easy and he's not even doing the best job of it.

I agree with Rummy. He's either mafia or suicidal, and I'm willing to bet on the former.

I've got no useful information so far either but I'm contributing. You don't need your own nigh time information to contribute.

I feel the exact same way. It was Eddie who mentioned that. I've been a bit busy today and just haven't felt like reading up on all those pages yet. Yes, laziness is my excuse. :heh:

Look, we have nothing, Esequiel has offered himself up for a lynching, let's lynch him and at least get SOMETHING rather than just let another day slide by. We're on time limits here people, we can't dither about forever.

Vote: Eddie.

I know all-too-well what it's like to lose information/feel like everyone is against you, so I don't want to vote esequiel just because he's supposedly 'conveniently' lost his stuff. Shit happens like that.

Totally incorrect.

Vote: Eddie.

I know all-too-well what it's like to lose information/feel like everyone is against you, so I don't want to vote esequiel just because he's supposedly 'conveniently' lost his stuff. Shit happens like that.

It's not just that, mr-paul has information that he is evil.