N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

I'm totally lost on the whole aqui1a thing, possibly because he does not seem to be making sense. Still suspicious of Eddie though, do we know what she does or has claimed to do? I really can't figure out why I thought her a roleblocker!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aqui1a, if you targeted ReZ, and everyone who target's you gets redirected to him, then why did everyone who targeted me get redirected to ReZ?

And how then did I get roleblocked unless it was some sort of swapping power? Because it doesn't make sense if everyone that targets me gets redirected, but then I get roleblocked anyway.

We would need another redirector then to have redirected from me to ReZ or me to Aqui1a. But then me being roleblocked still doesn't make sense. There would need to be like 3 redirectors then...

I dunno, this is very confusing.

Aqui1a has to be lying, it's the only way this makes sense to me.

Vote: Aqui1a

Meh, I might as well explain everything.. -.-

My ability is to redirect anyone who targets me, to the person I target. However, if I don't get get targeted, I roleblock the person I target - and I'm fairly confident it was you who I roleblocked, Diageo. I'm the person in the white overalls. I think Cube can confirm this? lol

Anyway, I targeted Rez because I thought Peeps might make him mafia - I was obviously wrong lol But it's a massive mistake to lynch me.

What holes?? I've answered everything. All you have to go on are accusations :s Oh, and that my ability is too powerful to be a townie's.

So Aqui1a, you targeted ReZ. There's another redirector and he redirected everyone from ReZ to me and everyone from me to ReZ. You instead then targeted everyone from you to me instead of to ReZ. But no one targeted you so you roleblocked me, and everyone who targeted me investigated ReZ.

So we have you as a redirector, and we have another redirector that swaps targets. Both of which didn't appear in the write-up yesterday. And you only appear in it today?

I'm not sure now. It appears to make sense but it's still very complicated....

Well I targeted him the first night but was stopped by flaming conflagration. Which Ell and Dyson both claim to be have effected by that night too, with different targets (Ell targeted Dyson, I can't remember if Dyson said who he targeted...)

Aqui1a, your style of playing this game annoys me!

I'm not sure whether he is telling the truth or not.

Just read through the thread again...

I have to say I was feeling a little bit suspicious of Jonnas from the first day, but I am unsure if he is a zombie or not.

Also, I believe Esequiel to be evil.

What do you know about Esequiel?

Why are you asking me all of these questions? You targeted Dyson, and Dyson targeted Diageo... Anyway, I think I've told you enough already.

^ during the previous night, btw.

Hold on, how do you know that Dyson targeted Diageo? That means he could be the one who broke ReZ's camera. I thought Dyson was roleblocked by the conflagration?

--

After reading Aqui1a's explanation, I still don't know whether he's good or bad, but feel like lynching him anyway because he made things so complicated :p

What do you know about Esequiel?

Hold on, how do you know that Dyson targeted Diageo? That means he could be the one who broke ReZ's camera. I thought Dyson was roleblocked by the conflagration?

--

After reading Aqui1a's explanation, I still don't know whether he's good or bad, but feel like lynching him anyway because he made things so complicated :p

It's in my notes that Dyson targeted Diageo. I cba looking it up though, but I'm fairly sure it's back there somewhere :p

Could we have your character/role description perhaps?

Naaahhhhhhh

What do you know about Esequiel?/QUOTE]

I was told he was a big threat and "surely evil". This seemed a bit oddly written and I'm not sure of its accuracy, but I feel we should keep an eye on him.

Esequiel, can you tell me what your character is please?

I wouldn't know, seeing as I'm wearing a massive white helmet with a dark visor. Maybe you got Ell's description?

It's nobody's description. It was just a guess based on The Peeps and the fact that you're a pilot.

Your description would have a face. The Peeps has got random famous characters and made up a role.

You're clearly lying.

Wrong.

My character is an exact lookalike of the Stig, except his name is Pilot Philip King.