N-Europe

Eurovision Dusseldorf 2011

Beast

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, don't compare me to those buffoons! :heh: Portugal is getting a worse image out there because of those guys.

Truth be told, pretty much only Switzerland grabbed my attention of those songs. Are we really the only ones with a memorable* act?

*(for the wrong reasons)

No Norway, no Turkey, and no Armenia. And they all usually do very well.

Was praying that Russia didn't get through as you just know they'll mop up loads of votes.

Listening to old Eurovision songs now I'm in the mood. Really loved Lena last year. Like her one this year but it isn't the type of song to win.

I actually think Blue are gonna do very well. Even though I can't stand them.

It's the 2nd semi-final tonight. I'm looking forward to Jedward.

...looking forward to seeing Jedward not qualify and hopefully come last :D

And I'm bloody Irish... this is prolly the first time I've ever hoped we don't do well at something.... guess this is what RTÉ felt like when they were trying to not have to host this thing yearly :heh:

Estonia was supposed to sound like that, the rest I don't know about. I never really notice things like that and bad voice etc. I just listen to the music.

Favourites tonight: Bosnia & Herzagovenia, Austria, Ukraine, Cyprus, Slovenia and Estonia.

It's unfair we were the only Nordic country not to qualiy :(

I miss the golden age of 2009 :(

I listened to it just now. Is it a really a favourite? I wouldn't imagine it even qualifies.

Yeah, apparently there's been a betting surge on it. Personally, I still haven't heard it (going to watch the repeat tonight). Hope it's good. ;)

It's unfair we were the only Nordic country not to qualiy :(

I miss the golden age of 2009 :(

Yeah, it is a shame you're not in it, but chin up. "Fairytale" was great and I'm still singing it to this day.

What's your favourite eurovision song? Also what's the best song YOUR country has released.

I'm going for this on both counts( Biased I know :D)

lovely and sweet song. It won for Ireland in 1994. It's also depressing.. Certainly a song that wouldn't win it these days...

It's time!

Was going to go put some bets on but couldn't be bothered to walk to the bookies!

I'm cheering for Germany and Moldova, can't remember who else I liked so there might be a few more!

Who's everyone else supporting?