N-Europe

South Park

Beast

south-park-wallpaper.jpg

SPOILER BUT I USED WHITE COLOURED TEXT!

I adore South Park and I've seen every episode there is. Loved Human CentiPAD, Cartman is a legend! I also loved Freak Strike, where Cartman goes on Maury, one of the funniest episodes ever! It's just a shame I can't say the same for Funnybot, I just didn't find it funny in the slightest and is my least favourite episode of all, next to Summer Camp. I laughed at one part which was the first encounter with

the first encounter with Token being the only kid laughing at Tyler Perry

and after that, the joke got boring very fast. I hope the next episode is better!

Who else has seen the latest episodes? What did you think of them? What is your favourite episode of all-time? What is your least favourite episode ever? Your favourite character? Your favourite moments?....ran out of questions but you get the idea...

Discuss.

Edited by Animal

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am about to watch it so I'll let you know.

I like South Park, it's a great show that is always on the side of common sense. I love when they make fun of current events, celebrities etc.

Yeah the latest ep wasn't all that great. I didn't get most of the references so it didn't feel like there was much of a point.

Yeah the latest ep wasn't all that great. I didn't get most of the references so it didn't feel like there was much of a point.

I didn't get any of the references either. I thought it was just a totally random episode....

The only part I did get was the Tyler Perry part and that stopped being funny after the first time he enters the episode (when Token laughs). I still don't get why they ripped on him anyway though, I think he's not bad, there's a lot worse than Tyler Perry out there. I'm surprised they haven't done an episode about Seltzer and Friedburg or something though.

I love South Park when they don't rip on other people and take the piss generally like in Asspen and the Halloween episode on the first or second season. However, I adore it when they do take the piss out of celebrities and current events.

I hope next week's one brings the season back to the awesome standard Human CentiPad did.

Generally speaking, South Park is great.

Two episodes stand out as horking shite though: ManBearPig and the one with Britney Spears half-blown off head.

I get about two minutes into those episodes and I just unconsciously skip to the next episode, I don't know why. This one time I tried REALLY HARD to watch ManBearPig, but at the ten minute mark I just got a book and stopped paying attention.

Two episodes stand out as horking shite though: ManBearPig and the one with Britney Spears half-blown off head.

Are you serial????

I hated the first few seasons of SP because they were centered around the novelty of little kids swearing but its developed into one of my favorite shows lately. '

My favorites are Overlogging, Margaritaville, The Jeffersons, and Creme Fraiche

Also loved Fun with Veal just because of how cute the baby cows are

Scott Tenorman Must Die is the best episode, bar none.

Maybe.

I've seen that episode so many times. Along with episode "201", which I had to go back to watch Scott Tenorman Must Die to fully understand it.

And Passion Of The Jew was amazing. Mel Gibson is a genius.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Some of us enjoy not having to stare at pure white all the time on this forum. I myself have the Mario Galaxy background.

I'd use the picture again but I can't be arsed with finding the URL again.

What do you mean, there are different skins? Where?

Even with the full width theme, the background is slightly off white to grey and you can tell what the white text says.

Really? I can't! If I really squinted and tried, I could make it out though...

I'll change it then...

What do you mean, there are different skins? Where?

Have a look at the bottom left corner of the site. Also, you can just use spoiler tags instead of making things white (and the background of the posts on the default theme is actually #F5F5F5 rather than white, which is #FFFFFF - how different these look depend on your monitor and brightness settings etc.).

Have a look at the bottom left corner of the site. Also, you can just use spoiler tags instead of making things white (and the background of the posts on the default theme is actually #F5F5F5 rather than white).

F5F5F5 you say eh?

Exactly, now that's real invisible text. Assuming people are on the right theme. :heh:

Ah, thanks.

And thanks EEVIL, I shall go and experiment right now! I really want to see Mario Galaxy. :bouncy:

-----

On topic: I agree with Mad Monkey with what I colourised/spoilered/whatevered, I thought the joke was shite and I really don't see why they targeted Tyler Perry, I think he's actually quite funny as Madea and I like how his movies and plays always have something thoughtful to them. Also, I didn't get the episode as a whole, can someone tell me if I've missed something lately to do with that episode?

Its-a-me, Mario! is an awesome theme.

You don't know what the Human CentiPad was about?

I was talking about Funnybot. As I said above, The Human CentiPad was an awesome episode and Cartman was a legend in it. Funnybot...I just didn't get anything that much except for the stuff I spoilered (I know the joke was shit but still...)

Also, a South Park theme would be awesome methinks. I would design one for N-E but wouldn't know the first thing about how to do it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!