N-Europe

Need For Speed The Run

ReZourceman

need-for-speed-the-run-box-art-small.jpg

Need-for-Speed-The-Run-Boxart.jpg

Need for Speed: The Run engages you in a cross country race from San Francisco to New York City. From navigating through dense Urban traffic at breakneck speeds, to propelling down narrow icy slopes, the game should keep you on your toes. Utilizing DICE’s Frostbite 2 engine, the graphics and vehicle physics effects should be outstanding. We will leave you with a quote from Jason DeLong, Executive Producer at EA:

“This is the year that Need for Speed goes to the next level. We think that Need for Speed The Run is going to surprise people with its intense, thrilling story and big action feel. But the game would be nothing without hot cars and crazy-fast chases. So that is what we’re delivering — explosive racing that will have players flirting with disaster at 200-miles an hour.”

The Run is going to surprise people with its intense, thrilling story

I wish they'd (marketers) shut the fuck up.

It's as if they think cars can have personality and a narrative

CarsPoster.jpg

Edited by dwarf

• 6 months later...
Just please give me NFS Underground 3..

They did brilliantly to bring Hot Pursuit out last year, now they've gone back down a peg :(

This.

Hot pursuit had an issue with lack of content though. Felt like I saw the whole game in the first hour. Plus the handling wasnt great. This seems like more of the same but with more 'Michael Bay' and more 'accessibility'.

This.

Hot pursuit had an issue with lack of content though. Felt like I saw the whole game in the first hour. Plus the handling wasnt great. This seems like more of the same but with more 'Michael Bay' and more 'accessibility'.

Yeah agreed. I played the demo and feel like I have seen everything the game will offer now whether the variety in courses and cars along with the challenge is enough remains to be seen. I feel like Need for Speed games don't do an all that good job of making you tread water at the start and get by the crappy cars before finally perfecting your driving finesse towards the end game.

• 2 weeks later...