NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Deltatri3

Blue Dragon screens (360 mistwalker title)

Remind anyone of Skies of Arcadia? It has the same sort of graphics style and (from those pictures) level design/settings!

Looks great!!

Remind anyone of Skies of Arcadia? It has the same sort of graphics style and (from those pictures) level design/settings!

Looks great!!

Not at all. I can see where your coming from with the ship etc. but on land it looks nothing like it.

Not at all. I can see where your coming from with the ship etc. but on land it looks nothing like it.
I think it does; i can't remember the names of the places in Skies; but the second picture (the one in the red desert area) looks like an updated (would be next-gen) version of the first desert area you visit (where you can travel between buidings on those desert animals),

and the last screen looks like a next-gen version of so many of the little cutscenes you see in skies of your ship turning round or docking!

I'd imagine Skies of Arcada 2's levels to look alot like this in terms of style!

I want! I want! I hope that the game is region free when it comes to the USA. I want it in english as soon as possible, next gen RPGs man... They're so gonna rock.

Looks brilliant! I'm hoping it's more of a Zelda RPG then an all out RPG. I'm not to keen on them.

Still it looks superb! :santa:

Wow that look's gorgeous! Glad too see they opted for more charming character models rather than photorealism. It's too bad no one will buy it, how many 360s have been sold in Japan so far...?

This'll be hot. If it doesnt come out here I'll cry into my pillow. As I kill myself with it.

It will come out over here, Microsoft have talked about it to mcuh for it now to come out everywhere.

Great find!!

I does look really great! Fantastic level design and graphics!

though i'm not to sure I like the design of the main characters at the moment!

The water looks fantastic. Like the music in the video too, bit like the skies of Arcadia theme I suppose.
Yeah the water looked awesome!!

And there were a few times in that video that the game reminded me of Skies of Arcadia!

Sign in to follow this