Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Rainbow Pixel (New post every day)

Josh64

I've moved my musings about robotic Yoshi's and obscure goings on in the world of games from JoystickJunkies to the beautiful (and soon to be changed) URL of...

http://josh64128.blogspot.com/

I wanted to do a gaming blog but there are so many it seemed kinda pointless which is why I went from talking about upcoming games and the industry itself to instead finding interesting, crazy and weird things in the world of games.

Also, this has nothing (sadly) to do with Comedy Rainbow ;D What do you guys think? What do you like/dislike/think should change?

Glad you like it, Rez! I'll be sure to post more merchandise tomorrow (There's plenty for me to cover :P) but in the meantime you should check out a rather beastly snail; Some would call it animal abuse yet the more open minded would call it beautiful art.

Poor snail indeed xD And thanks for checking it out, Frank! (Btw, were you formerly Nintendo Master or am I getting myself confused? :P)

Anyway, I posted about a rather spiffing DK inspired shower today and J-Pop in the form of Ken Hirai for extra measure!

I know what you're saying Magnus, I also find that when I hear a Donkey Konga song on the radio the bongo drums are playing in the back of my mind. And glad you like it Frank :D Also, I have a rather incredible (and tiny) piece of merchandise lined up for tomorrow to keep Rez happy! ;D

I feel your pain, Pancake; to add to that pain you should check out the latest post featuring Pacman related merchandise! And with that... I'm off to bed! I just about made it in time to count as todays post xD I've been at work for 12 hours, got home, about to go to bed when suddenly I remembered I'd yet to post anything D:

EDIT: Also, for some reason, my google ads has been deactivated :S apparently there was suspicious behaviour (as in they think ive been somehow making up visitor views?) which is not only a pain but also incredibly annoying as I haven't been tampering with anything in that sense. I can appeal but cba right now :P So for the time being there will be no ads littering the page - Hurrah I suppose! xD

Edited by Josh64

"You like the Commodore 64? You like Synth-Pop? Well then just imagine if they combined to make a unique and overwhelmingly nerdy fusion of fantastic beats and old school sounds – Well, my friend, there’s no need to imagine anymore as Mind.In.A.Box released their fantastic album R.E.T.R.O last year [...]"

http://josh64128.blogspot.com/2011/05/mindinabox-retro.html

New post about an awesome band who have huge influences from Commodore 64 games; any retro gamer will love this.

I'd like to apologize on two accounts; firstly for double posting (God damn, who DOES that now?) and secondly for not updating every day as I said I would. It's hardly a good start I know but I was slapped in the face by coursework which lately seems to be spewing out of every direction.

Anyway though, to make it up to you all I've had a Donkey Kong blow out and posted about 3 rather cool DK related things - Especially an incredibly corny number which you have to hear to believe; It's called "Do The Donkey Kong" - Your ears will never be the same!

:bouncy: