NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

Exactly. The entire thing read like we were being told to go elsewhere for our funny stuff and when you mention being all for locking the thread, its no wonder things get confused.

Still though, this entire thing has been weird and I've never really understood why it came up to begin with. Does it really matter where people come across funny images? :wtf:

Logically it just makes sense to cut out (one of the) middlemen, but ultimately I was just getting tired of coming in here and seeing a repeat of what I'd seen already a few days ago. But I know now that it's my problem and I can solve it by simply not coming here with expectations, or just not coming here at all :)

The thing I was replying to was pretty much your initial post which appeared to suggest this topic was a pretty poor idea and we should all be using reddit instead (yeah, that's how it reads). You've since said that people should go to reddit instead of 9gag to pull the images to post here, which seems pretty reasonable, and I have no beef with that...
I definitely failed to present myself clearly, and I get that now. I appreciate that my 'humour' was instead seen as a cutting remark, thus overlooking the (far too hidden) meaning of what I was (poorly) saying.

jayseven-interruption-interlude over!

I´ll be posting this whole discussion on Reddit just to teach Jayseven a lesson.

onylone_zps2ebaba30.jpg

robin_zpsa2185827.jpg

Fairly sure only a few people on here will get why this advert is funny:

swQOHnFe.jpg

Over a certain age?!

I assume the age you refer to is one day old.

Really? I thought they were only about in the 1970s and 80s??

He still thinks it is the 70s or 80s. Best leave him to it if you ask me.

Noooo, I was referring to the message, not the characters.

Nah, I remember those ads