NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

Number 5 is wrong. In my plastic green army men set there was actually somebody waving a white flag.

I always pointed one of my own riflemen at him. I'm sure you can guess what my first move was.

Was only watching The Simpsons last night wondering what Wilie's view on Scotlands Independence referendum would be

Edited by Mokong
Automerged Doublepost

If that´s what he does to fans nowadays, Magneto had better watch out.

Too late. He already has cancer.

I don't understand why that video is going viral. A guy dropped his new phone, so what? What significance does it carry if he's the first one in his area to have it? More importantly, why was the launch of a sub-par product event worthy of a news report?

I don't understand why that video is going viral. A guy dropped his new phone, so what? What significance does it carry if he's the first one in his area to have it? More importantly, why was the launch of a sub-par product event worthy of a news report?

You posted a mocking iPhone video whilst acknowledging its nature and can't see the hilarity in that?

You troll worse than Serebii.

You posted a mocking iPhone video whilst acknowledging its nature and can't see the hilarity in that?

You troll worse than Serebii.

Nope. The video I posted was funny because it was scripted in a way that played around with your expectations, like watching a How2Basic video for the first time. The narration kept on describing the phone in a typical "unboxing video" format and what you saw was something else entirely. The video of the iPhone being dropped is just that: an iPhone being dropped. Unlike the previous video, I see absolutely nothing unique or interesting about it.