N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 18: Manage Like you Mean It

Haden

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an admin option to turn off dirty tricks as they are loathed by many. However, our admin is Haden, a low-life-dirty-trick-using scumbag, so it'll never happen.

Odwin returns to Xpert after leaving things have changed.

Haden Oh Oh Haden!

Oh shit I forgot this mutt was coming back to the league.

Hey Haden get over here haven't seen you in 6 seasons!

How you doing Oddy. Watch my form watch my form!

Watch my form! I've known you since season 1 don't get to arrogant on me.

Just don't go insulting me in a PR Oddy.

Hey Haden if I was gonna insult you I'd tell you to go to the transfer market and buy a 19 4 GK like you used to. Haden was great theyd call him youth loser manager he would buy the kids that noone else would touch. He made a lot of money salute!

No more 19 4s Oddy.

What?

I said no more 19 4s you been away a long time I don't buy those players anymore.

Whats got into you I'm just PRing.

Sometimes you don't sound like your kidding theres a lot of managers around here.

I'm only kidding with you we are having a party I have a new team I'm Sorry.

I'm sorry to Oddy.

Ok Salute.

Now go to the youths and get your 2 skill 20 GK.

MOTHERF$#%ING MUTT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

Edited by Haden

1302379693-72.jpg

You don't understand I could have had class.

I could have been a contender. I could have been somebody.

Instead of playing 4-3-3 and being a bum which is what I am.

Haden United 1-2 Eights United

Eights United sprung a shock on the league as they picked up their first win, away to Haden United. Haden United went for a risky 4-3-3 formation while Eights United played their usual 4-4-2. Right from the offset Eights controlled the midfield and were making more chances than Untied at a rate of 2 to 1. However shortly after a goaless first half Weesle broke away from the Eights defense and put Haden ahead. The game now became more fluid and Eights hit back with their own breakaway Fjellbekk slotted Svanson through who took it past the goalie to make it 1-1. Chances were now coming thick and fast but it was the imperious Fjellbekk who made the difference when he headed a bullet like header into the bottom left hand corner of Hadens net. Haden looked better in attack and defense but the midfield battle was crucial and Eights won it. Haden only got 3 stars for his failed strategy while Eights got a 4 star rating for their creative play.

Haden United: I guess formation and am at home, my midfield is only 1 bar lower than his. Yet he has 8 chances I have 4. Ok...

Eights United: Just give me the champion's trophy already.

Essex Elites 3-1 Dysonian Wanderers

Elites kept their title defense in good health as they saw off Wanderers at home. The Elites played a solid 4-4-2 against an aggressive 3-4-3 Wanderers formation. After a dull first half the Elites struck first, Comer hit in a pass that Cotino thumped in. However Stenholm created Wanderers only chance to make it 1-1, hitting the ball in the box for Segar to sidefoot home. Wanderers were finding it very hard to make chances and seemed to be wanting to hold out for a draw, however 2 minutes before the end Comer got past his man and hit the ball in off the post. On the 90 minute mark Comer was up to his tricks again when he curled a cross in for Basti to head in. The Elites were solid all over while Wanderers impressive attack failed to get the service it needed. The Elites are on a roll while Wanderers need to sort their form out. The Elites gained a solid 4 stars against 3 for Wanders.

Essex Elites: A solid team performance conceding only one chance against an offensive team pleases the manager. We shall be working on our possession management as the statistics are not pleasing.

Dysonian Wanderers: The team just did not turn up today. We've got some serious work to do to turn this season around. Credit to our forwards who worked hard despite the limited servce they received.

Battlestar Odwinica 5-0 Edd Kirby Athletic

Odwinica demolished the abandoned Athletic 5-0 at home. Odwinica played a broad 4-4-2 against Kirbys 4-3-3. Odwinica got 8 chances against 0 for Athletic and Bevers, Coles and Bello scored the goals with Bello getting a hat trick. The win propels Odwinica up the league while helping their Goal Difference greatly. Odwinica got a 3 star rating against a 1 star for Athletic.

Odwinica:

Athletic:

Roostophe Rovers 0-1 Mcoys Sons

The Sons scored a crucial win separating them from Rovers in the title race. In a pattern that has emerged in this report Rovers 4-3-3 failed against Sons defensive 5-4-1. After a couple of injuries including a nasty one for Sons youth midfielder Seaman it was the Sons who took the game by the scruff of the neck. They made 5 chances against 0 from Rovers. However it wasn't till the 91st minute that the Sons made a crucial break through. Alvarado who was on for the injured Seaman looped the ball in for Downer to head in his first ever goal for the Sons. What a crucial header it may prove to be! The away fans went ecstatic while Rovers fans flooded out the stadium in disappointment. Both managers earned 4 stars but you would have to says Sons won the tactical battle.

Roostophe Rovers: Yep, here we go. I'm going to be shite at home this season. "Calling Battlestar Odwinica, calling Battlestar Odwinica, your three points are ready."

Mcoys Sons:Mcoy couldn't have asked for a better result against a top form side away. Mcoy has been hit by injuries but most of these have only been light.

Madpool 2-0 Intergalatigo Sons

New World Order teammates collided as Madpool resurrected their season with a win against struggling Inter. Madpool played 3-5-2 while Inter went with 4-3-3, it has to be said it was an awful day for every team that played 3 strikers and lost the midfield battle! Madpools midfield took control early and Hiles threaded a great ball for Gay to latch onto and score his first of the season. Bad news came for Madpool as Yamanishi was badly injured and had to be helped off by medical staff. Trainer after an immense season last season is quickly becoming a fan favorite. He showed why when a minute before half time he skipped past two challenges and looped a ball over the goalies head to give Madpool a 2 goal advantage. Inter made some chances in the 2nd half but sadly for them in the 1st half one of their attackers was injured and subbed for a defender. The other two forwards played reasonably but in the end Madpool deserved to hold their own. A good win for Madpool who earned a 4 star rating as did Inter.

Madpool: Thanks! :) Confident that we can all stay up!

Inter: Solid win for you bother...no complaints! nWo 4 life!!!

Most Important Result: Haden United 1-2 Eights United, huge win for Eights United and a bodyblow for Haden United.

Stylish Play: Essex Elites, 3 good goals highlighted their stylish play.

Best Player: Trygve Fjellbekk, Eights United, had a superb game capped off with a crucial assist and goal.

Edited by Haden

I am so happy not to lose against you ReZ but I wonder if there would have been any change had I not been dirty tricked ;)

^ Probably not considering I only managed to score in the 89th minute

Apparently Hammerboys were dirty tricked too.

Sweet. I might dick them as well. Dirty tricking two teams isn't on. I'm for destroying them on the same day if anyone else wants to kick them while they're down. (I'm also willing to do this on any specific date, not just because I have a double against them soon. :p) Cos' they're pussies and I'm gonna destroy them.

I wouldn't believe him, i reckon he's pretending he got dirty tricked to cover up the fact that he did it to you and Danish! He lied about it before and confessed a few weeks later when he did it to me!!!

I wouldn't believe him, i reckon he's pretending he got dirty tricked to cover up the fact that he did it to you and Danish! He lied about it before and confessed a few weeks later when he did it to me!!!

Yeah that's pretty much what I thought too

Some days (the days you beat Haden 2-0) on Xpert11 are so satisfying.

Did you drop a 1mil bonus on it you have no money now.

Btw nice to see I beat Oddy in the tactical battle in every single way but got no reward for it.

Its a conspiracy we never do anything wrong!

jose-mourinho.jpg

Edited by Haden