N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 18: Manage Like you Mean It

Haden

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Jay's team as it is now, it'll be more season's "developing" that tbh if I was you Jay, I would have had enough of by now. Get the money and buy someone.

I can understand the future possibilities but a 16 takes your average age and crushes it.

An easy 5-0 win against Kirby, he was on holiday, not sure what he's doing now though.

I'm now 23 games undefeated! My last defeat was to Roosters so hopefully this won't happen again!

Is he coming back? Would be a shame to lose his team having said that for him to come back now would be unfair for other teams.

Nope, they only attain a heart from a transfer after I think 5 games. Makes them play a little bit better.

Those from youth system already have it. Other than that there are none that they can earn that benefits them.

You earn a gold heart after 100 games but it does nothing.

Nope, they only attain a heart from a transfer after I think 5 games. Makes them play a little bit better.

Those from youth system already have it. Other than that there are none that they can earn that benefits them.

You earn a gold heart after 100 games but it does nothing.

A heart after 50 games (I'm pretty sure?) makes them play 5% better.

If a player has this symbol it means he/she has played at least 100 competitive matches for the club and has become a legend in the club. This golden heart replaces the ordinary heart and has the same effect during matches with no further improvement in performance.

:p it is 100 matches

But you don't know if you have lost until the match is over? Or do you mean when you're trailing, like 0-2?

(I have the rules in Norwegian btw, and everything else in the game, including match summaries and daily events. Pretty nice service if you ask me)

But you don't know if you have lost until the match is over? Or do you mean when you're trailing, like 0-2?

I took it to be from the article that if you are losing then your players with the heart play 3% better.

I've seen people say this several times now, yet I still can't figure out the logic behind it: how is it unfair to other teams if for instance Kirby suddenly comes back?

Cause we have all been beating him 10-0 when hes been away but hes actually a good manager so would be a tough break for those who faced him when he came back.

Oh he'd still finish low down the table, but the other managers won't have the easy match that some of us have had.

One season something like this happened until the very last match of the season, where the manager (for a laugh) came back to his team and played well enough to relegate Roostophe. It was very funny.