N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

Oh shit.....thats....genius!

Rummy - alignment investigator (claimed day 5)

Night 1 - ReZ - evil shady behaviour

Night 2 - chair - clearly evil

Night 3 - Dazz, redirected to Diageo - evil

Night 4 - Dohnut - evil

DAY 7 STILL HASN'T INVESTIGATED SELF

day 9 - says just trust me on this about eddiecoleslaw

day 10 - guarantees eddie is evil on his own life

Dazz investigator (claimed day 3)

Night 1 - Diageo - good

Night 2 - ReZ - good

Night 3 - Sméagol - good

Night 4 - Dohnut - good

NOT A LOT AFTER THIS

So, we know Dazz targeted ReZ. We think Rummy targeted Eddie? What did they both do on day 8? Do they both need to be alive for their power to work?

Guys, I can end Eddie right now. Mr Paul, you are winning my trust and I'd like your opinion on this.

I openly admit it's simply an idea that my mind went with, originally brought on by the pair's sudden "trust me(/us) on this!" attitude regarding Eddie. I don't actually have anything with which I can support it, but so far it does actually seem to fit. Plus I know Jonnas has a thing for patterns and purpose (3 hunters, 3 alignments, for instance), so two useless cops that are each others opposites surely have to have more to them, right?

Of course, last time I had a theory, it seemed even more supported/obvious, but then it turned out I was completely wrong and got a townie lynched. :heh:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[..]

Smeagol has been catching my eye for a while. Hence why I targeted him. Smeagol, I'd like you to tell us/me about that "something is different" line.

I have no idea. Nothing changed for me regarding gameplay. Perhaps I'm fed up with sending in actions to no avail. Which was why I wanted to resume stealing again, hoping to get something more exciting, but I've been stopped so far. Perhaps it's Jonnas having a little fun with it and incoporating that. Or he's just having fun with your suspicion and decision to target me twice, and incorporate that in your note.

I am certainly intrigued at what's been going on with Dazz/Rummy. It's extremely weird and I want answers. Neither were scared to come out as investigators earlier, so if they have somehow become genuine/a team it would make them prime targets for protection.

Eddie is high on my suspect list, but I don't think you should kill her yet.

Tales is suspicious to a degree due to a lack of really useful info/he's only just come out with a lot of it but at least he answered my questions.

I want to hear from Sméagol. We've heard nothing off him for days. Even before that, we had no proof that he was doing what he was doing.

Also, I suggest everyone reads back to day 2, when he almost got lynched, and he knew a lot about these "apparently crucial" keys, that seem to have been forgotten about now.

Whether you trust Sméagol also depends on what your opinion is of Zell.

They are both thieves.

And Sméagol shares the name of a mafia member from the last game.

Make of that what you will.

For the last time, nothing has "just" come out...I'm sighing in real life. I don't think they are any useful. They're just like usual write ups, where 90% of the information never gets solved. Sorry if I'm useless to you ::shrug:

dazz: Awfully convinient. I want full target list and why you suddenly get correct results. Then I vote.

You know something, something someone said sounded just right around the time of 9.45...ish. However, I think that it's unfair people put a downer on things and take the law into their own hands! I don't like being hounded all of the time to answer questions! Some people should study my methods and take it as a sign that maybe it'd be dangerous for me to say anything but alas, I am forced!

Eddie is Evil! Believe my word.

Also Tales, I don't necessarily like the tactic either but you must understand how frustrating it is and how desperate I am to rid Mafia!

This post is particularly weird.

Also, to mr-paul, welcome back, and nice work, I was in the process of doing that exact same thing, but I wasn't finished.. Couldn't go through the complete thread in one go. I can give you the rest of my targets, but they won't exactly help. As I haven't a single useful PM in 9 nights, I assume there's no trace of my visits to anyone. I can still post 'm if you want.

For the last time, nothing has "just" come out...I'm sighing in real life. I don't think they are any useful. They're just like usual write ups, where 90% of the information never gets solved. Sorry if I'm useless to you ::shrug:

dazz: Awfully convinient. I want full target list and why you suddenly get correct results. Then I vote.

Everything you need to know I have already said.

It's what he said. Maybe I'm just too focused on my own little (crazy?) theory, but I read it as him basically confirming what I've theorised.

No offence dude, but if I were mafia, I'd jump on your theory as well. Since it would basically make me very unlikely to be lynched or put under suspicion by the town.

Also, to mr-paul, welcome back, and nice work, I was in the process of doing that exact same thing, but I wasn't finished.. Couldn't go through the complete thread in one go. I can give you the rest of my targets, but they won't exactly help. As I haven't a single useful PM in 9 nights, I assume there's no trace of my visits to anyone. I can still post 'm if you want.

That would be useful, just for the records. I will repost my updated epic post again soon for re-evaluating.

It's what he said. Maybe I'm just too focused on my own little (crazy?) theory, but I read it as him basically confirming what I've theorised.

He's not confirming anything. He's implying a dozen things that can be interpreted in million ways. His post is indeed weird.

No offence dude, but if I were mafia, I'd jump on your theory as well. Since it would basically make me very unlikely to be lynched or put under suspicion by the town.

Meh, I guess you do have a point there. Still, I feel I can trust them. The confusion they both went through originally seemed really genuine.

As much as I hate going on gut feelings, I have a pretty good gut feeling about this.

I have. Trust me.

No, you haven't.

Please tell me what you've been upto/ targeting since night 4.

All i'm getting from you is "LYNCH EDDIE SHE'S MAFIA" which I believe could be true, in fact I believe it is quite likely, but in the policy of openess I would like to know why I should trust you after your early results and your lack of anything in the second half of this game.

It's not weird at all if you pay attention. Read through what I have said. I'm not giving away anything that easily, especially in situations like this. I think you all should read what I have said carefully.

He's not confirming anything. He's implying a dozen things that can be interpreted in million ways. His post is indeed weird.

It is indeed weird, no question about that. But the way it's worded, I feel pretty confident I'm right.

But Dazz, really, your secrecy/mysteriousness isn't helping anyone.

No, you haven't.

Please tell me what you've been upto/ targeting since night 4.

All i'm getting from you is "LYNCH EDDIE SHE'S MAFIA" which I believe could be true, in fact I believe it is quite likely, but in the policy of openess I would like to know why I should trust you after your early results and your lack of anything in the second half of this game.

I haven't really been doing anything but on the second half of the game, that is something I can not say so easily but yet I already have. I mean, the signal is over a thousand feet high, do you think there's even the slightest chance they won't see it?

Dazz, do you mean AM or PM?

PM. Definitely PM.