The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't edited my post anywhere!

Only doubleposts!

Tales, your info is all so vague and most of it you've come out with after things that it reveals have been talked about by others. I just quickly went back to the first day and you posted before anyone knew what happened with Zell. Why didn't you reveal it.

I'd also like clarification on what EXACTLY you found every night, without just saying "the someone or other" incident. Wayyyy too vague.

To clarify things, I am not absolutely 100% on ReZ. But there are a lot of people that I find more suspicious than him.

I didn't say in case I would learn more and maybe catch a mafia. You know, the way you are supposed to play mafia games.

I'm just saying incident because there's nothing more to it. Everything was solved or eksplained because I or someone else cleared it up. If you want to know what it was go back and read.

But fine:

Night 1: Zell takes a few drinks, chats with two people, is brutally attacked, some yells and threatens him and then something and I wake up.

Night 2: A handsome man has his pain temporarily relieved, met a respected figure and attacked someone unprovoked.

Night 4: A man attacked four people unprovoked, two other men fought each other.

Night 7: A gentleman was stopped as he about to leave. It had fortunate side effects.

And why so rude when Ell is asking you what your role is?

Again(I said this before) I was joking out of annoyance. I have told everything I know, that I can understand if you missed something, but just something, but what I do should be well known. Again I was just making a dry joke.

Also, I find it funny that all the people that I've said I suspect since returning to the game are conveniently ignoring my epic post and trying to deduce stuff from it/suggesting other avenues/who they suspect.

ReZ, did you see my question to you? You probs missed it. What were your full actions night 8 (the one before the last)????

ReZ, I think you mean this bit? That was referring to the bit I quoted just a few posts up from this one (this post now). I mean he talked about being evil under investigation and that it wasn't possible. Sorry, it was rather unclear what I said.

Guys, I'm really unsure. ReZ, can I just ask, how does your power work again? You said it cycles? Explain it to me, please.

Oh yeah sorry, I meant to clear up the question from a page or so back.

I have four pets. I can't use A for a second time until I've cycled through and used, B, C and D (in any order).

The first time Chair showed me his bunny it allowed me to use two different pets. (I protected myself and investigated Dyson)

The second time he displayed his wand it allowed me to use one pet but target two people. (Used Douno to track Dazz and Diageo)

I am starting to think that maybe Dyson did get that wrong. Maybe I just feel guilty that I've taken part in the lynching of townies when I should have listened to them or something. I'm still feeling awful after Mundi's one. I know its a game, but still -

How many votes do we have on Eddie? It seems like we're getting nothing on ReZ.

Oh yeah sorry, I meant to clear up the question from a page or so back.

I have four pets. I can't use A for a second time until I've cycled through and used, B, C and D (in any order).

The first time Chair showed me his bunny it allowed me to use two different pets. (I protected myself and investigated Dyson)

The second time he displayed his wand it allowed me to use one pet but target two people. (Used Douno to track Dazz and Diageo)

You tracked the least two suspicous players in the entire game?

Also, I find it funny that all the people that I've said I suspect since returning to the game are conveniently ignoring my epic post and trying to deduce stuff from it/suggesting other avenues/who they suspect.

ReZ, did you see my question to you? You probs missed it. What were your full actions night 8 (the one before the last)????

I haven't....I have been trying to add to it.

I am starting to think that maybe Dyson did get that wrong. Maybe I just feel guilty that I've taken part in the lynching of townies when I should have listened to them or something. I'm still feeling awful after Mundi's one. I know its a game, but still

No I know it sucks. I am of the opinion that good but appear as evil is a horrible role (for the player) but in some instances it helps to balance/help a mafia. Like here.

I think mr-paul has absolutely SMASHED it this phase. Cracked the case. It took someone with a clear head to come in and sort out the riff raff.

No I know it sucks. I am of the opinion that good but appear as evil is a horrible role (for the player) but in some instances it helps to balance/help a mafia. Like here.

I think mr-paul has absolutely SMASHED it this phase. Cracked the case. It took someone with a clear head to come in and sort out the riff raff.

Well, if that is what happened, then it isn't great.

Also find it funny how characters are starting to crawl out of the woodwork at this stage of the game.

You tracked the least two suspicous players in the entire game?

Lol, well.....my history with Diageo (particularly in the Gentlemen's mafia) is a rich and colourful one!

As you know I was suspicious of him from the start, then briefly trusted him, then he kept being so incredibly coy about his power and that rubbed me profusely the wrong way. He was the only one I was certain to track actually.

My original PM I sent I targeted Diageo and Ellmeister, but I changed my mind.

ReZ's info says that Dazz targeted him again last night, despite already investigating him earlier in the game.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

DAZZZZZZZ PLEASE COME AND ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND NOT JUST SAY HOW SUSPICIOUS OF EDDIE YOU ARE.

ReZ's info says that Dazz targeted him again last night, despite already investigating him earlier in the game.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

DAZZZZZZZ PLEASE COME AND ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND NOT JUST SAY HOW SUSPICIOUS OF EDDIE YOU ARE.

That...is actually a good point.

I thought Dazz's only power was to check alignments? And we found out that his power wasn't accurate.

Explain yourself, Dazz. Do you have another power?

That...is actually a good point.

I thought Dazz's only power was to check alignments? And we found out that his power wasn't accurate.

Explain yourself, Dazz. Do you have another power?

Which would fit if he and Rummy have become a pair of actual cops (likely partners as well) after targetting each other. It's not a solid theory, but so far it fits: We haven't heard from them both in a while, probably because they didn't want to attract attention from the mafia - as useless cops, they were pretty much guaranteed not be killed. Dazz has investigated ReZ again, and suddenly both he and Rummy are dead certain that Eddie is mafia. It all adds up!

I have to say I'm starting to love this theory. Now I'll almost be disappointed if it isn't true. :heh:

Which would fit if he and Rummy have become a pair of actual cops (likely partners as well) after targetting each other. It's not a solid theory, but so far it fits: We haven't heard from them both in a while, probably because they didn't want to attract attention from the mafia - as useless cops, they were pretty much guaranteed not be killed. Dazz has investigated ReZ again, and suddenly both he and Rummy are dead certain that Eddie is mafia. It all adds up!

I have to say I'm starting to love this theory. Now I'll almost be disappointed if it isn't true. :heh:

Rummy - alignment investigator (claimed day 5)

Night 1 - ReZ - evil shady behaviour

Night 2 - chair - clearly evil

Night 3 - Dazz, redirected to Diageo - evil

Night 4 - Dohnut - evil

DAY 7 STILL HASN'T INVESTIGATED SELF

day 9 - says just trust me on this about eddiecoleslaw

day 10 - guarantees eddie is evil on his own life

Dazz investigator (claimed day 3)

Night 1 - Diageo - good

Night 2 - ReZ - good

Night 3 - Sméagol - good

Night 4 - Dohnut - good

NOT A LOT AFTER THIS

So, we know Dazz targeted ReZ. We think Rummy targeted Eddie? What did they both do on day 8? Do they both need to be alive for their power to work?

Guys, I can end Eddie right now. Mr Paul, you are winning my trust and I'd like your opinion on this.

I am certainly intrigued at what's been going on with Dazz/Rummy. It's extremely weird and I want answers. Neither were scared to come out as investigators earlier, so if they have somehow become genuine/a team it would make them prime targets for protection.

Eddie is high on my suspect list, but I don't think you should kill her yet.

Tales is suspicious to a degree due to a lack of really useful info/he's only just come out with a lot of it but at least he answered my questions.

I want to hear from Sméagol. We've heard nothing off him for days. Even before that, we had no proof that he was doing what he was doing.

Also, I suggest everyone reads back to day 2, when he almost got lynched, and he knew a lot about these "apparently crucial" keys, that seem to have been forgotten about now.

Whether you trust Sméagol also depends on what your opinion is of Zell.

They are both thieves.

And Sméagol shares the name of a mafia member from the last game.

Make of that what you will.

You know something, something someone said sounded just right around the time of 9.45...ish. However, I think that it's unfair people put a downer on things and take the law into their own hands! I don't like being hounded all of the time to answer questions! Some people should study my methods and take it as a sign that maybe it'd be dangerous for me to say anything but alas, I am forced!

Eddie is Evil! Believe my word.

Also Tales, I don't necessarily like the tactic either but you must understand how frustrating it is and how desperate I am to rid Mafia!