N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

We've been caught by traps due to Nintendohnut so far, Danny do you have proof you've protected people successfully? So far I've seen you say you've done things but are yet to prove it.

I know Nintendohnut has set traps because I've been caught in two, at least I think they were both his.

Also why am I high up on that list? You're free to ask me any questions.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sméagol has always claimed as good and he's at least telling the truth about his power. I think it's a non starter, or at least not as important as discussing Nintendohnut, Eddie or Chairdriver.

It seems obvious to me that Nintendohnut killed Esequiel, it's just a good thing he was mafia. With no one else coming forward, I don't see who else would do it. If Dannyboy killed him then he would say so as it strengthens his vigilante claim. Nintendohnut has to kill Angus to win, I'm certain of that, so he took a chance and got very close. I think Nintendohnut should be lynched today but we should still use this day to discuss everyone else who is looking shifty.

(Nintendohnut, I know your defence off by heart by now but I'm sorry I just don't believe you and won't remove my vote unless someone comes forward as killing Esequiel)

We've been caught by traps due to Nintendohnut so far, Danny do you have proof you've protected people successfully? So far I've seen you say you've done things but are yet to prove it.

I know Nintendohnut has set traps because I've been caught in two, at least I think they were both his.

Also why am I high up on that list? You're free to ask me any questions.

I have no way of proving it myself, no. Only if people come forward as having been caught in traps while targetting my targets.

But it doesn't really matter since Dohnut's power isn't what we're doubting, it's his word that that he wouldn't kill.

Eenuh, I agree with rising suspicions of Dohnut. On top of everything he keeps saying he has proof of X, but his proof is based on him telling the truth, and Dohnut' is a smart guy I don't see why he would KEEP saying that unless it was to (quasy-trick) people. This day might be leaning towards his lynch.

Oh, and would you mind explaining your suspicions?

Sure thing. I should point out that once again this game is insane, honestly everyone has played well - regardless of if the names on my lists are town/mafia or not. Its all reasonably weak suspicions, and....I wouldn't like people to get pissy that I'm pointing fingers. :p

EddieColeslaw - We don't seem to know a lot/Zell's recent points make perfect sense/reasonably quiet.

Ellmeister - Good targets for protection, but also incredibly good targets from a mafia roleblockers point of view. Been unlucky that no one has attempted to kill his targets. Mostly confirmed townies particularly from the start of the game when no one had really been cleared. Ell is sly.

Chairdriver - Points I listed above. His targeting of townies could be cover, particularly considering we have has SO FEW confirmed enhancements from him. Desperate to get rid of Dohnut/Danny. Cards too close to chest.

Aqui1a - Few posts, lot of protectors, contributed little, hardly giving any info, was first in Eseq's mind at one point.

Dyson - Again a lot of protectors, we don't have all targets, roleblocked a couple of good investigation targets. Reasonably strange townie power. (Mild mild)

Eenuh - Suspiciously bad luck with targets. :p Potential easy cover.

So my bad luck is making me suspicious? =(

I targeted Ellmeister last night and found nobody targeted him. Even Jonnas commented in the PM about my bad luck haha.

Maybe people should suggest targets for me, cause I seem to be horrible at picking the right ones (or when I do, I get blocked).

Oh right, had you noted down wrong then ::shrug:

With Cube dead it's unclear if the mafia are trying to go for investigators or protectors... or if it was just a random choice between the influential townies/powers.

Go for the big talkers or most useful powers. So ReZ, Sméagol, Aqui1a, myself :p

Although by saying that I'm making it more likely for you to be roleblocked or for the mafia to kill someone random... or you...

And also Chair the fact that so few people have come forward as having been enhanced. Cube and I are possibly the only successful targets of yours apparently.

I don't understand why, after you've seen the effects of my power, you're still questioning me...

Like... I don't understand. If I were mafia, why would I enhance you? Why would I have enhanced Cube?

I don't think chairdriver is evil. Like he says, it wouldn't make sense for him to enhance townies' powers if he were mafia I think.

I think I'm inclined to vote for Nintendohnut, but I'm gonna wait a bit longer to see if anyone else comes up with info, as I don't think everyone has been online yet.

Ok, seeing as it's causing a bit of confusion: some of the traps were my fault. Zell's info is right, but I'm afraid the reasoning behind it is not. I protected Esequiel at random, for something to happen. I protected myself last night. I'm a roleblocker/protector, I was the one who roleblocked Aqui1a and Eenuh at random, but failed with the latter for unknown reasons. That was the only PM I've gotten in the entire game, so I guess I've always targeted people who had nothing happen to them during the night.

ReZ, can you blame me for keeping quiet? You're automatically suspecting all protectors, and secondly...look at all of the townies we've lynched :p Speaking up = bigger chance of being jumped on for no/incorrectly-deduced reasons.

I'm leaving now, don't lynch me!

I don't think chairdriver is evil. Like he says, it wouldn't make sense for him to enhance townies' powers if he were mafia I think.

How does that make any sense?

If I were mafia it would make sense for me to enhance the powers of info gatherers.

Yeah... Realistically, I'd be the one making the nightkills.

Ok, seeing as it's causing a bit of confusion: some of the traps were my fault. Zell's info is right, but I'm afraid the reasoning behind it is not. I protected Esequiel at random, for something to happen. I protected myself last night. I'm a roleblocker/protector, I was the one who roleblocked Aqui1a and Eenuh at random, but failed with the latter for unknown reasons. That was the only PM I've gotten in the entire game, so I guess I've always targeted people who had nothing happen to them during the night.

ReZ, can you blame me for keeping quiet? You're automatically suspecting all protectors, and secondly...look at all of the townies we've lynched :p Speaking up = bigger chance of being jumped on for no/incorrectly-deduced reasons.

I'm leaving now, don't lynch me!

Failed to reach me? I got roleblocked with traps not too long ago, so I assume that was you.

lol I misread Eenuh's post :p I'm trying to read this while looking like I'm paying attention to a lecture.

No I think you read it, and I misread it. :p

BASICALLY: Why would I endanger myself and fellow mafia members by enhancing info gatherers, if I were mafia?

BASICALLY: Why would I endanger myself and fellow mafia members by enhancing info gatherers, if I were mafia?

Easy: to gain trust. Whether it's a ridiculous and impractical way of gaining trust is of course a different matter, but it's not impossible. Scumnags have pulled off that kind of gambles before.

Exactly. In fact they did it in the last Pokemafia. It might have been your guys plan to kill me tonight for all we know. Who have your other targets been, because AGAIN as far as we know there are only two people who have spoken up about being benefited by it.

And Eddie coming out as protector now? Lawl. So many protectors, someone is lying. Targets plz, thx.

EDDIE IS LYING.

I am a roleblocker/protector (Jailkeeper). I asked Jonnas if I could protect myself, but it is too much of a paradox which I also guessed would be the case because it doesn't really make sense.

She cannot roleblock and protect herself.

Roleblocker/Protector would mean she either roleblocks or protects. Roleblocker and protector would make her a jailkeeper. She is not a kill protector anyway, no exclusively at least. I targeted her and got caught in a trap. But there's a difference. This is a tripwire trap not a bear trap.

Tripwire traps are EddiColeslaw, bear traps are Dannyboy and Nintendohnut, likely. People should highlight the kind of traps they've been caught by.

Anyway, I've been pretty sure EddieColeslaw is evil for a while. So vote:EddieColeslaw.

Also I got chairhanced before.