N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cube, on night 2 you claimed to have targeted Flink.

Yet, looking back, you say you have information on ReZ's power and Mundi's power, as you can confirm them, but have not yet targeted them. How could you confirm them?

The people who voted for Marc but not Mundi are:

Dannyboy-the-Dane

jayseven

My reasoning for this: the mafia know the alignments. I would think that one of them would make the "correct" decisions to look good when people look at voting pattens.

Yet, looking back, you say you have information on ReZ's power and Mundi's power, as you can confirm them, but have not yet targeted them. How could you confirm them?

Can you quote the posts where I said that?

And all I'm saying is I didn't want to rush a lynch on someone KNOWING they weren't able to come online and check the thread.

P.S you did this to me in the Heroes mafia. ;)

Copy n pasting a list isn't really the same. [i, for one, was one was like "realistically let's vote for him".]

Again, IMHO it doesn't mean jack diddly squat unless you're laying down a vote, within majority time.

before the majority, btw..

Apologies fellow Aqui1a, I misspoke.

Going into this night phase my main suspicions were Ellmeister and MadDog.

Right now I don't have a sweet frickin' clue.

The people who voted for Marc but not Mundi are:

Dannyboy-the-Dane

jayseven

My reasoning for this: the mafia know the alignments. I would think that one of them would make the "correct" decisions to look good when people look at voting pattens.

Interesting. Do we know anything about Jayseven?

jayseven - redirector, bar man.

- Redirected Rummy to me on night 3.

- Redirected Zell to HeroicJanitor - night 1.

Interesting. At this point we now know that the two people he has redirected to (that we are aware of) are (now) confirmed townies (well, you Diageo pretty much. Unless you're a crazy Jester Neutral. :p)

In my humble opinion townie redirectors are just a bad idea. And yes I've put them in Pokemafias in the past. So this entire paragraph doesn't actually mean anything but meh. *shrug*

What do you think Diageo. What are your thoughts?

My thoughts on what? jayseven?

He seems suspicious. MadDog said he got information from the death scene and on the first night he saw Flink target jayseven. Meaning they were both near the death scene. Suspicious indeed.

tbh i didn't KNOW you weren't able to come online and check the thread, besides you were clearly a scumnag

I've been spending this time thinking jay is a roleblocker, but then I just realised I'm thinking of the old game when he was all sporty and stuff. What DO we know about who?

Dazz & Rummy - Misinformed cops

ReZ - Animal minion herder of many talents

Danny - Seeks to kill angus, can kill, has traps

Dohnut - Also seeks to kill angus, can kill, has traps

Diageo - Jailkeeper that also finds out something about his target

jayseven - barman/re-director

tbh i didn't KNOW you weren't able to come online and check the thread, besides you were clearly a scumnag

I've been spending this time thinking jay is a roleblocker, but then I just realised I'm thinking of the old game when he was all sporty and stuff. What DO we know about who?

Chairdriver - Magician

Ellmeister - (Bull fighter?)

Zell - Thief of some description.

Sméagol - Key wanter/thief

Flink/Deceased-Eenuh - Were supposedly partners. If they were mafia then either Eenuh got brought back and replaced another mafia or they're both town. i.e. whichever alignment they are, they're the same alignment.

cube - investigative protector - but you can't do both at the same time, right? so either/or.

Chairdriver - Magician

Ellmeister - (Bull fighter?)

Zell - Thief of some description.

Sméagol - Key wanter/thief

Flink/Deceased-Eenuh - Were supposedly partners. If they were mafia then either Eenuh got brought back and replaced another mafia or they're both town. i.e. whichever alignment they are, they're the same alignment.

What exactly is the magic chairdriver can wield? where did you get that bit from ReZ?