N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

Nintendohnut said that we know that Marc did something last night.

And how do we know that?

I said I fought him. And Tales said that two people fought. If I was lying, wouldn't the real people that were fighting come forward?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er I clearly said I targeted Flink last night before your accusation Nintendohnut.

I also never said this cape was part of my power, it was a clue to my identity and also Zell may be a thief looking for keys! Have we forgotten about that?

He stole from me one night then roleblocked another? What's up with that?

Also I am not a bullfighter....I've already said I'm not a bullfighter, stop using an incriminating and influential word like that!

Ah I see now what Zell does by stealing, so I don't think he is evil. I take that part of my post back.

And how do we know that?

I said I fought him. And Tales said that two people fought. If I was lying, wouldn't the real people that were fighting come forward?

No, because they might be letting you take the hit as part of a plan?

I won't act upon Diageo or Nintendohnut's accusations unless at least a second person backs them up. It's not a question of believing, it's evidence and proof.

*butts in* ReZ, you should stop using "sounds like a mafioso" as an argument against Diageo...just sayin', not a solid reason :p

Where is Dannyboy?????

Also, among the lowest posters are chairdriver, jayseven, Marcamillian and MadDog. I'm worried about jayseven as he's a redirector, couldn't he be messing things up at night but not saying anything during the day? And who knows what the other three do. I mean, where are all of the trackers that can tell us more about what happened during the night?

Whoa, I've missed a lot.

Well, I don't know how to defend myself anymore. I did as we agreed, I protected myself with my traps. And yes, I have been playing the "woe is me" card a lot, but you people sure as heck would do the same if you were under as much unfair suspicion as I am! :heh: (Yeah, yeah, I know, fairness is subjective ... :heh:)

Obiously the mafia was either stopped or decided to not kill in order to throw suspicion onto me. I'm a little annoyed at Dohnut's behaviour, actually, because it was his idea to target me while I protected myself in order to test my statement, well knowing that only kills and the note appears in the write-up, and now he suddenly uses it to support his suspicion of me. All the other evidence against me is circumstantial at best and at worst comes across with the convenience of a Mad Monkey conspiracy theory.

And a completely unrelated question: what is a janitor role?

I have to go eat now, but I'll be back soon and ready to answer the questions people are bound to have.

I'm not sure what to make of it all, especially since so much has come to light.

If Ell wasn't a bullfighter, how did Zell steal a red cape from him that roleblocks? Also, how does your stealing power work exactly, Zell? And did you just roleblock Dohnut by mistake? Because in that case you've really not paid attention to the thread, or you did it to make the deal with me and Dohnut even more suspicious.

Regarding Diageo and Marc, I've never liked going by something as vague as tone of voice since I've been a victim of that myself so often that it's obvious to me it's in no way a viable tactic. This basically means I don't have any immediate reason to suspect Diageo, especially not since ReZ is a master at throwing suspicion onto people. But I may need to read this dayphase through again to get a clearer picture (I rushed it a bit the first time to catch up).

Diageo claims Marc is a killer, but won't reveal how he knows this. Diageo not wanting to come forward with something actually makes me believe him a bit, because a mafia would likely attempt to explain everything in order to not seem suspicious. (I know, reverse psychology and all that. I'm mostly thinking out aloud right now.)

There has a been a lot of activity tonight with a lot of fisticuffs, apparently, and it has confused me greatly. What are the theories regarding those, precisely?

I'm not sure what to make of it all, especially since so much has come to light.

If Ell wasn't a bullfighter, how did Zell steal a red cape from him that roleblocks? Also, how does your stealing power work exactly, Zell? And did you just roleblock Dohnut by mistake? Because in that case you've really not paid attention to the thread, or you did it to make the deal with me and Dohnut even more suspicious.

Ell doesn't have to be a bullfighter in order to possess a red cape...maybe he's a Superman cosplayer! :hehe:

And:

I guess I should come forward... it was me who roleblocked you. I stole the cape from Ell night 3, and I used it last night to roleblock you.

Erm... yeah I hadn't read most of what was said after I posted last. I've been very busy this week with exams, and I didn't think too much about about my target admittedly. I just remember you saying that you were a neutral killer and, not 100% believing you, decided to roleblock you. That's my reason.

Ell doesn't have to be a bullfighter in order to possess a red cape...maybe he's a Superman cosplayer! :hehe:

And:

Heh, would be cool, actually. :heh:

Exams are fair enough, but I'm just surprised that he did get that Dohnut was neutral, but didn't get what we were planning. It seems a bit fishy, that's all I'm saying, especially since it the hottest topic of discussion yesterday.

Also, I'm obviously paranoid by now. The mafia is out to get me, and they have a far too easy time turning townies against me.

Read today again.

Sméagol targetting Flink to steal the key seems quite obvious to me, actually.

Also, did we find out the four people who targetted Dohnut? Eenuh was one, at least.

I thought of something ... while it may render both Dohnut and I useless for a while, could we not keep targetting each other to at least prove that we're not mafia? At some point the mafia will have to start killing again, and if we keep targetting each other until then, it will prove that we're not mafia killers.

I haven't quite figured out if that idea is foolproof, but I just thought I'd throw it out there.

Wasn't it 4 people that targeted Flink?

Eenuh was one, Sméagol two.... Not sure if anyone else has owned up yet which I find suspicious.

Nintendohnut, I asked for this before but I don't think you actually answered, can you state your win condition please?

Ugh, too many pages, skipped alot. I really needed to see what Dazz got last night though, and now I have. I think I'm totally useless in this game guys :(

I'm contemplating a full reveal, expecting myself or Dazz to die soon, who dies might have an implication for who's...right? Dazz, have you as of yet gotten an 'evil' result? It's very important.

Please, don't vote or throw accusations at me before we hear from Dazz, I'm not saying anything until I hear from him.

Wasn't it 4 people that targeted Flink?

Eenuh was one, Sméagol two.... Not sure if anyone else has owned up yet which I find suspicious.

Nintendohnut, I asked for this before but I don't think you actually answered, can you state your win condition please?

Ugh, could very well be. For some reason I keep getting them mixed up in my head.

Ugh, too many pages, skipped alot. I really needed to see what Dazz got last night though, and now I have. I think I'm totally useless in this game guys :(

I'm contemplating a full reveal, expecting myself or Dazz to die soon, who dies might have an implication for who's...right? Dazz, have you as of yet gotten an 'evil' result? It's very important.

Why do you consider yourself and Dazz targets? We know nothing about you, and Dazz is a naïve cop. Not exactly high priority targets.

Indeed, it was Flinky who was targetted by four people. My mistake.