N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been playing some alternative mafia games (quickfire games) and janitors show up quite often. It's just a theory, although there is no proof to suggest one is in this game.

I would have attacked with little provocation because I am a street brawler, Tales. And I guess that helps confirm my power, in that it stops everyone from targetting someone, not just kills.

Good people too? Because I don't think you stopped four mafias. It said you started the fight too.

I didn't target Flink or Dyson.

Good people too? Because I don't think you stopped four mafias. It said you started the fight too.

Ah ok, thought you did.

And yes, seems Dyson blocks everyone. So not just people with bad powers.

Oh, and the (lack of) information on Diageo supports the theory that Dazz is a naive cop.

Diageo isn't immune to investigators, or at least not immune to me.

Both the note taker and me were unable to find out what we wanted.

What lack of information? The one in the write-up?

What do you mean immune. I've been targeted by both The Peeps and Dazz. If I was immune, Dazz would get nothing, not that I was good.

Are you the man that spoke to me tonight? I thought that was Flink.

Who did you target? It was obviously someone at the scene if you got info on me roleblocking. Give us a name and we can chase it up with them. Then we have another name of someone that targetted Flink.

Who did you target? It was obviously someone at the scene if you got info on me roleblocking. Give us a name and we can chase it up with them. Then we have another name of someone that targetted Flink.

I don't target anyone. I just get some vague piece of information every night. Like small portion of the missing write up. I know something else too but it sounds useless.

Well The Peeps targeted me, where you able to find out about my role?

You have the power to find people's roles like The Peeps?

The write-up has only said something regarding Sméagol about alignment as far as I know. So that doesn't really matter.

Just reread all the notes, and none of them have ever said anything about alignment. With one barely hinting at it. That is no case Cube.

That is why I mentioned the alignment in brackets. It's not in the other ones but it specifically mentions that the note taker couldn't find out.

The point still stands about the role info. Your character didn't give a direct answer to my questions.

On the night I targeted him, I overheard him talking to himself in his room 'first roleblock... then protect.... first roleblock... then protect'

Assumed him to be a jailkeepr and he made some passing comment about it a bit later on so that confirmed it.

Two more men also fought, separatly. That's all I know.

Got a clarification from Jonnas. They fought each other, but separately from you and the other four. Then it's not so useless anyway. The killer and his target maybe? Who are two men appearently. Which is useless information in this game....