Night 2 - ReZ

Night 3 - Sméagol

Night 4 - Nintendohnut

Night 5 - Yourself

Night 6 - Nobody

Night 7 - Dannyboy

Night 8 - ReZ

Night 9 - EddieColeslaw

It's obvious that something must have happened with regards to his power on night 5 or 6. I'd just like you to be honest about it because we CAN protect you!

I'm just unsure who is our priority - Tales or Sméagol.

The target may already be there, but I see no need to make it a bigger one! Which all this just serves to do!

Dazz's targets:

Night 1 - Diageo

Night 2 - ReZ

Night 3 - Sméagol

Night 4 - Nintendohnut

Night 5 - Yourself

Night 6 - Nobody

Night 7 - Dannyboy

Night 8 - ReZ

Night 9 - EddieColeslaw

It's obvious that something must have happened with regards to his power on night 5 or 6. I'd just like you to be honest about it because we CAN protect you!

I'm just unsure who is our priority - Tales or Sméagol.

Pretty sure you've mixed up night 8 and 9 there.

Guys, seriously, is it because you literally can't reveal it? Or is it because you think it'll put you in danger? Because honestly, you're already in as much danger as you can be.

Some people, actually including yourself, have been strangely accurate during the course of the last day or two.

How can it become bigger? You two are already obviously the biggest targets for the mafia. Revealing it will only help the town by making the doubters trust you.

I just believe it will. I'm not sure why there's still doubt, though. I wish I could get rid of it. I thought Eddie would, and I'm certain that giving you Tales, will.

Thats cool then guys.

Vote : Sméagol

Have you alignment checked either of us yet? Can you, even? I mean, that's one way to know given the only other source is...well, us. I can't remember where your powers are cycled etc. I'm not exactly sure what people think we are, though. Also, how many mafia do people make it left in the game?

I just believe it will. I'm not sure why there's still doubt, though. I wish I could get rid of it. I thought Eddie would, and I'm certain that giving you Tales, will.

There's still doubt because players being secretive are unnerving, as is evident by people's lack of willingness to follow your investigations.

The target may already be there, but I see no need to make it a bigger one! Which all this just serves to do!

They're obviously using this as an poorly eksecuted ekscuse. I can't believe you are buying this. First they hint they can't tell, now they're suddenly worried about getting killed. They are tripping on their own words.

Well I'll refer you back to your earlier post, and again assure you that Tales is definitely mafia, just like I said about Eddie. Do people think we're mafia? Or neutral? Is there any way for us to win outside the town? Is that what people are worried about?

They're obviously using this as an poorly eksecuted ekscuse. I can't believe you are buying this. First they hint they can't tell, now they're suddenly worried about getting killed. They are tripping on their own words.

I'm not entirely sure how you're trying to put that forward as a contradiction?

(first half of this was in response to Danny's last post)

Tales, one of the other reasons I think your power is a load of rubbish and not townie is that my first role, recurring from the previous game, was good and an info gatherer, Flink is an info gatherer, Rummy and Dazz are, Peeps is, ReZ sort of is, which makes me think even if you do get some information, it is for the mafia, so they can work out some of the stuff going on. If I remember correctly(havent got notes on mee)(and unless it was another game) MadDog got info too?

That's way too much to be town. You gotta be eeevil sureeely.

I'm not really sure why you're pushing so hard Danny, surely you can just kill any suspect you want at night?

Oh wait, I do understand. You're mafia, and need this lynch to win. Which is why we can't lynch Tales. Lynch Smeagol, Dazz or Danny. Preferably Smeagol, because he's participated least.

I investigated Smeagol last night and didn't find anything. The PM however did hint that I should have found something...

I'm willing to:

Vote: Smeagol

for now, might change to Tales if we aren't getting anywhere.

I'm not really sure why you're pushing so hard Danny, surely you can just kill any suspect you want at night?

Oh wait, I do understand. You're mafia, and need this lynch to win. Which is why we can't lynch Tales. Lynch Smeagol, Dazz or Danny. Preferably Smeagol, because he's participated least.

What's the issue on Danny and Dazz? Why are you reluctant to go for Tales? I'm telling you Tales is mafia, just like I did Eddie, I don't understand how Dazz and Danny come out bad from that though? I'm not saying I trust Smeagol, ftr, but I'm saying I *know* Tales is mafia.

This really is ridiculous to listen to. Why would I waste my night power on killing someone who's so obviously mafia when we can lynch him instead?

What's the issue on Danny and Dazz? Why are you reluctant to go for Tales? I'm telling you Tales is mafia, just like I did Eddie, I don't understand how Dazz and Danny come out bad from that though? I'm not saying I trust Smeagol, ftr, but I'm saying I *know* Tales is mafia.

We can lynch Tales at a less critical time, ie when we've ridded ourselves of Smeagol, who we've known for ages is mafia.

Who did you enhance last night, chair??

Waiting to see what Sméagol has to say to himself, but Tales is so scummy to me, I don't see why you don't think he's a priority.

I'd actually encourage you to kill the other one that we don't lynch tonight, Danny!

Who did you enhance last night, chair??

Waiting to see what Sméagol has to say to himself, but Tales is so scummy to me, I don't see why you don't think he's a priority.

I'd actually encourage you to kill the other one that we don't lynch tonight, Danny!

While I do suspect Sméagol an awful lot, I don't dare kill him off on the off chance that he's town or neutral.

It's ok to kill neutrals!

I still think he's after these keys.

I think as long as we lynch one of them, it would be safe to kill the other. But then you gotta hope there isn't any hidden re-direction powers!

I was mostly concerned about the majority dropping more than necessary. But you're right, we do ned to get rid of neutrals. I just think it's better to play it safe for now.