N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

See, that wasn't hard. But there's still some missing, and the days are needed too please.

DAZZ RESULTS

Night 1 - Diageo - good

Night 2 - ReZ - good

Night 3 - Sméagol - good

Night 4 - Dohnut - good

ALSO, please no-one end the day before we hear from Rummy again, please.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was no need for me to reveal that.. I could just as well have told you I was "protecting" you and ReZ. The plan was to steal something and reveal what it was here right in the thread before someone yells "I've got mugged!", hopefully contributing more than "sorry guys, no PM". But alas, it wasn't meant to be. May as well sit this one out 'till it's over.

As for my targets, I wasn't exactly sure about you.. Nintendohnut didn't confirm having killed Esequiel, which is a strange thing to do. So I chose you just in case, eventhough I was pretty sure it was Dohnut. Then ReZ after his little escapade, but yeah.

Oh and people, just ignore Dazz.

It makes sense that Nintendohnut didn't admit to it because he wasn't supposed to go around killing. It effectively proved that he had ulterior motives, that he wanted to win on his own.

I want to, but I want confirmation that something has happened to your power, meaning that you get accurate results.

Is this the case? Has something happened? Yes or no?

Yes and no and that is the truth.

Besides, you clearly stated that you would change your vote when I gave my targets out. I gave my targets out.

I will be posting my updated notes with everyone's claims again before the day ends, just in case I get killed off at night.

This isn't how I usually play these games, but because it's so bloody big, having this to reference is very useful!

Besides, you clearly stated that you would change your vote when I gave my targets out. I gave my targets out.

There are still two days missing, and we need the days you targeted each person.

You did, and thank you. I will be changing my vote to Eddie, once the time is right. We need Rummy's info. I'm not ending the day.

If you count Dazz's original results plus these 3 he just came out with and is claiming to not know the days, there are still two days unaccounted for.

Oh shit, sorry! I targeted myself and, as per, got Good. I can't remember who else I targeted and I can't find the message. However, as soon as I find it, I'll tell you. I think I may have deleted it though because I had a bit of a clean-up (though I don't think I deleted the message because I usually don't delete messages from games).

I also realise that my database of info does help mafia with fake claims. But I've effectively put us all on a level playing field.

Oh shit, sorry! I targeted myself and, as per, got Good. I can't remember who else I targeted and I can't find the message. However, as soon as I find it, I'll tell you. I think I may have deleted it though because I had a bit of a clean-up (though I don't think I deleted the message because I usually don't delete messages from games).

If you could get your targets and the days off Jonnas I would be very happy.

Sorry if you think I'm being a pest!

Why You Should Definitely Not Lynch Me, by Coleslaw, Eddie

- I am not a killer, evidenced by the write-up describing my many gadgets, but no weapons.

- I've come out with my power already, so you know I'm not secretly a serial killer/redirector/some other troublesome power. I've also come out with my targets and the reasoning behind them.

- I haven't been particularly informative or effective in terms of night action, but can anyone say that my targets are 100% mafialike? I chose many random targets due to lack of time (earlier on) and just not knowing who to protect. Someone is gonna say "that's impossible! Clearly you should have done ________!" but that's how you think, and we don't all have the same reasoning process.

- I've been reasonably active, and I have nothing to hide. If my posts are all speculative rubbish, I'm sorry, but I really have not gotten any PMs and have nothing new to share. That's an unfortunate effect of having hardly any investigators left...

- I'm not bad?

Why are Dazz and Rummy all like "EDDIE IS EVIL! I GUARANTEE IT! KILL A MAFIA!"? You sound positively possessed. Where are you guys getting that degree of certainty from? It's not like I targeted either of you...or you targeted me and found me evil.

Should've updated the page before posting (had it open from like...2 hours ago). The last paragraph is kind of redundant.

Dazz, why do you suddenly think that your results are correct?? wtf.

Why You Should Definitely Not Lynch Me, by Coleslaw, Eddie

- I am not a killer, evidenced by the write-up describing my many gadgets, but no weapons.

- I've come out with my power already, so you know I'm not secretly a serial killer/redirector/some other troublesome power. I've also come out with my targets and the reasoning behind them.

- I haven't been particularly informative or effective in terms of night action, but can anyone say that my targets are 100% mafialike? I chose many random targets due to lack of time (earlier on) and just not knowing who to protect. Someone is gonna say "that's impossible! Clearly you should have done ________!" but that's how you think, and we don't all have the same reasoning process.

- I've been reasonably active, and I have nothing to hide. If my posts are all speculative rubbish, I'm sorry, but I really have not gotten any PMs and have nothing new to share. That's an unfortunate effect of having hardly any investigators left...

- I'm not bad?

Why are Dazz and Rummy all like "EDDIE IS EVIL! I GUARANTEE IT! KILL A MAFIA!"? You sound positively possessed. Where are you guys getting that degree of certainty from? It's not like I targeted either of you...or you targeted me and found me evil.

You may not have killed but that doesn't mean you're not Evil. In fact, everything you just said doesn't mean nor does it prove anything. I admit, I do sound possessed but if it means killing evil Mafia like you, I'm willing to look a little crazy. I must admit, nice write-up though, I can see effort has gone into it.

Ok, can everyone please explain WHY they are voting for me? Is it all subjective stuff like you think I act/post like mafia/you think I'm mafia/you get the feeling that I'm mafia? Because all I'm getting is "I THINK SHE IS EVIL/SHE SEEMS EVIL TO ME" (esp from ReZ earlier on) and "SHE IS DEFINITELY MAFIA", but without anything to back it up.

Sir ReZ, I see you viewing, what is your latest analysis of what's going ooooooooooon???

I don't particularly have any more thoughts. This Dazz/(possibly Rummy) stuff is very interesting, and I'm still confident about Eddie. One of the only sole roleblockers (in terms of choice) and she has traps. Blates.

I mean, I'm finding it very hard to convince everyone why they shouldn't vote for me, when I have nothing other than "you seem like mafia to me!" to rebut.

I don't particularly have any more thoughts. This Dazz/(possibly Rummy) stuff is very interesting, and I'm still confident about Eddie. One of the only sole roleblockers (in terms of choice) and she has traps. Blates.

Only evil people use traps? Can't they be used to catch criminals? Or...mice? :D

Ok, can everyone please explain WHY they are voting for me? Is it all subjective stuff like you think I act/post like mafia/you think I'm mafia/you get the feeling that I'm mafia? Because all I'm getting is "I THINK SHE IS EVIL/SHE SEEMS EVIL TO ME" (esp from ReZ earlier on) and "SHE IS DEFINITELY MAFIA", but without anything to back it up.

I trust Dazz.