N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

First of all: What is the name of your cat? Whiskerington or Whiskertington? :p

I really don't know what to think of ReZ at the minute. He seems genuine enough, but even as mafia he's damn good at seeming genuine. Hmmm ...

Eddie ... I'm still not sure about her. I remember noticing something about her power and targets, but I don't remember it at present. I'll need to check up on it.

It might be of worth going back and reading some of the early discussions again with our current knowledge. For instance, both Nintendohnut and Marcamillian changed their stories when they were forced forward, but no one noticed it. We might be able to catch suspicious behaviour or uncover lies.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is Whiskertington (and Whiskerington II)

Which annoyed me when you pointed it out. :p

And I don't trust the hell out of Eddie.

There never was a Whiskerington! :p

Oh, and I forgot to mention Sméagol; it would seem to me that his alignment has changed. Would it be a stretch that he was a neutral who had to choose a side at some point in the game? The keys he had found would then either help the town or the mafia - but to what purpose? What would the mafia gain by collecting all five keys? Instant win? Or some other advantage?

Yeah, before it said he wasn't part of a group but something is different this time.

So I guess he could've been neutral and then became good or bad but something like that usually shows up in the write-up and not left to chance whether the person will be investigated enough times and at the right times.

Yeah, before it said he wasn't part of a group but something is different this time.

So I guess he could've been neutral and then became good or bad but something like that usually shows up in the write-up and not left to chance whether the person will be investigated enough times and at the right times.

I don't think it would appear in the write-up. Notice that only the kill and Flink's note ever appear.

Vote Standings

EddieColeslaw (1): Rummy

Majority is 8

-------------------

Let me just say, I'm going to be terribly busy for the next week or so. I might not be able to manage this (or properly play in the EotW mafia) as much as I'd like. So, delays might very well happen.

But we'll see.

I'm sticking to my word from the last day phase where I said I'd vote for ReZ. In my opinion, he's playing us.

Double Vote: ReZ

We're close to losing the game. We need to have people stop being so quiet and start putting their money where there mouth is.

Lets turn dis moosh into muscles!

Double post: Also, meeeeeh to my power giving me the same info twice. I was expecting to get new information the second time around. Sucks to be me.

Hey bitches, Paulo is backkkkkkk.

I've been keeping up as much as possible since my death on the first night but forgive me if there is anything that I can't remember.

As you know, Aqui1a/I am now a protector against nefarious roleblockers, misdirectors and ill-meaning individuals - not kills. I'm an athlete.

I might as well tell you all his targets so far and you may be able to make something of it along with your own knowledge.

Night 1

Aqui1a chose to target nobody, and nothing happened to him.

Night 2

ReZ - fended someone away

Night 3

Dazz - got stuck in a trap and didn't complete my mission

Night 4

aqui1a - Yes, he targeted himself against roleblocks. THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. Someone targeted me/lurked in the shadows but I threw stuff at them to make them go away.

Night 5

Diageo - nothing.

Night 6

Ellmeister - someone punched me away.

Night 7

Dannyboy - nothing.

Night 8

Didn't send target.

Last night

Didn't send target, and I've had a cricket bat stolen from me.

So that's that.

For the record, I think I trust ReZ.

Suspicious of Eddie, and I feel Sméagol could be very dangerous to our chances of winning.

I'm willing to vote for ReZ if Dyson is town. Will get this paranoid mess off my back.

Just quoting Diageo from the last day phase. He was willing to vote for ReZ before being killed. I'm pointing that out in case people forget it.

My instincts tell me that both ReZ and Eddie are mafia. Don't know how many there are left. Maybe two more after that?

I really, honestly, truly think ReZ is Good. I know it looks bad but I think it was an honest mistake and we can't afford to lose another Good guy. However, I'm sure Eddie is Mafia. I'm just getting that Disney Mafia vibe when she was Evil.

Vote: EddieColeslaw

I really, honestly, truly think ReZ is Good. I know it looks bad but I think it was an honest mistake and we can't afford to lose another Good guy. However, I'm sure Eddie is Mafia. I'm just getting that Disney Mafia vibe when she was Evil.

Vote: EddieColeslaw

I don't believe it was an honest mistake. I questioned ReZ and he said that his result came back as definite for Dyson. As in, he didn't interpret the information or there was doubt. So, I think ReZ is telling porkies.

He's played in fucking loads of mafia games. In these games, people have to lie their arses off to win. I think he is doing just that.

Trust me flink, I don't think Eddie and ReZ are on the same side. I'm pretty sure Eddie is mafia. The writeup DOES imply Dyson appeared shady because of his history, an unfortunate effect that lead us to lynch him but for once I actually believe ReZ is an honest investigator.

I believe ReZ. I've been there before, when results aren't correct and know it looks really dodgy but I'm sure it was an honest mistake. I'm fairly sure Eddie is Mafia which is why my vote will not be changing.

Trust me flink, I don't think Eddie and ReZ are on the same side. I'm pretty sure Eddie is mafia. The writeup DOES imply Dyson appeared shady because of his history, an unfortunate effect that lead us to lynch him but for once I actually believe ReZ is an honest investigator.

No, I'm not convinced sorry. We already know that Dyson had a rough nature, which was revealed ages ago. ReZ was asked repeatedly if this was what he saw when he investigated Dyson. His reply was no.

Basically, if ReZ had admitted that he could have been wrong at the time, then I could see how he may have got it wrong. But, I don't believe that is what happened here.

Also Flinky, is this a one time use double or can you activate it any time you want alongside your investigative powers?

I've had this all game, but have struggled with voting (being fully convinced with who to vote for). I also made a tactical decision not to use it early in the game, in case it got mistaken for a mafia power.

The write-up suggests that the person who killed Diageo has either targeted him earlier in the game or Diageo has targeted them and there has been some sort of interaction/confrontation. Maybe if we go back through the thread we might get a hint who this person is?

Hey bitches, Paulo is backkkkkkk.

I've been keeping up as much as possible since my death on the first night but forgive me if there is anything that I can't remember.

As you know, Aqui1a/I am now a protector against nefarious roleblockers, misdirectors and ill-meaning individuals - not kills. I'm an athlete.

I might as well tell you all his targets so far and you may be able to make something of it along with your own knowledge.

Night 1

Aqui1a chose to target nobody, and nothing happened to him.

Night 2

ReZ - fended someone away

Night 3

Dazz - got stuck in a trap and didn't complete my mission

Night 4

aqui1a - Yes, he targeted himself against roleblocks. THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. Someone targeted me/lurked in the shadows but I threw stuff at them to make them go away.

Night 5

Diageo - nothing.

Night 6

Ellmeister - someone punched me away.

Night 7

Dannyboy - nothing.

Night 8

Didn't send target.

Last night

Didn't send target, and I've had a cricket bat stolen from me.

So that's that.

For the record, I think I trust ReZ.

Suspicious of Eddie, and I feel Sméagol could be very dangerous to our chances of winning.

It was me who protected Dazz with traps on night 3, just in case people started wondering about traps.

Probably Diageo getting your power.

It's Zell who steals items/powers. We don't actually know how Diageo copies powers, but it appears to me as a simple mimicking.

But who's to say ReZ didn't actually get a straight-up "evil" result and believed it to be entirely accurate? If anything, wouldn't a mafia claim a bit of uncertainty to escape on?

But I don't really know. I might read the thread from the beginning again to see if I notice anything.

Dyson is dead. He was the Street Urchin, Jack Bradford. He could protect others, even though his rough and brash attitude made him shady. He was Good.

Flink, Dyson may not have known but Jonnas does. I'm telling you ReZ isn't evil, and that Eddie is. Just trust me on this one.