NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

The Peeps - 1 - [Esequiel]

8 Players - Majority is 5.

Edited by Diageo

Didn't get a pm last night so don't know what happened. Will vote after the peeps has responded. Low majority now - careful of voting for pressure as the mafia will jump on anything they can, especially with no alignments showing up: no vote patterns to incriminate them.

Peeps, last chance: what did you do last night?

Why is it my last chance? Are we forgetting Tales killed someone? Not to mention you can punch people out of the game for 3 phases is it? With apparently no limit to how many times you can do so.

Esequiel led a lynch against Zell claiming 'lynch me if I'm wrong' every 2 posts and what happened there?

I don't see why I'm under more scrutiny than these other people when there is literally nothing against me.

Last night I killed Re-

Last night I used Groudon on myself. I used Groudon because I know it protects because I used it on Rummy before, I think on night 2.

Esequiel why don't you tell me exactly what doesn't add up rather than just being vague?

I don't know why you haven't been lynched already after the whole Zell thing anyway. Your posts since then have screamed mafia to me.

Seriously, one person tell me what I'm supposed to have done - and back it up with evidence.

We have an investigator in Nintendohnut, is it too much to ask to protect him so he can investigate me? Or better yet, get him to investigate Esequiel.

Didn't get a pm last night so don't know what happened. Will vote after the peeps has responded. Low majority now - careful of voting for pressure as the mafia will jump on anything they can, especially with no alignments showing up: no vote patterns to incriminate them.

I think lots of people sent in their targets after the night phase had been changed by ReZ, so therefore didn't get to do anything.

I want to hear from Dyson, I believe that he may have re-directed whoever was the mafia killer to ReZ.

I think lots of people sent in their targets after the night phase had been changed by ReZ, so therefore didn't get to do anything.

I want to hear from Dyson, I believe that he may have re-directed whoever was the mafia killer to ReZ.

I missed that part of the write-up. I guess I was one of the ones who was too late then...

To tell you the truth, Peeps, I don't believe that you have a myriad of powers at your disposal, but know nothing about what they do until you actually use them. You claimed this when you used a negative power on someone, correct?

And of course, how convenient that you used Goldeen when there was a good chance Lyn was responsible for Dannyboy's death.

Before I actually cast my vote, mr-paul, what did you see last night?

Also, if Dyson used his power...

I claimed it before I used a negative power on someone. Or rather I openly stated the negative affect I had on someone when it wasn't in question and I would've very easily gotten away without saying anything at all.

You've made up your mind anyway though so apparently there's no point in me defending myself. You're just wrong.

And of course, how convenient that you used Goldeen when there was a good chance Lyn was responsible for Dannyboy's death.

There's also a good chance it was Rummy, or even Jayseven.

"a swift strike split a dark character in half"

Lyn: Once summoned, she charges some power and quickly vanishes. She then re-appears right by an opponent and connects with a powerful attack that does decent damage and considerable knockback.

Surely the write-up would show Lyn disappearing/reappearing as that is part of the actual move?

To tell you the truth, Peeps, I don't believe that you have a myriad of powers at your disposal, but know nothing about what they do until you actually use them. You claimed this when you used a negative power on someone, correct?

Before I actually cast my vote, mr-paul, what did you see last night?

Also, if Dyson used his power...

I was told that Dyson targeted ReZ. I thought I'd target him as I felt he might mess with a couple of people and I might get an idea what happened and catch out some mafia being mucked around with, but I'm still confused what actually happened. I had a feeling that he (like the night before) might have chosen himself to be re-directed away from so he wasn't killed and someone that he suspected to be mafia was.

But I am unsure about whether his power actually worked or not because of the night change, as there is no green stuff in the write up.

My suspects personally are The Peeps, due to his changing nature, and jayseven, as he has not appeared in the write ups the last couple of nights and it is believable that Pit could slash/cut up people.

Anyway i'm off to bed now. More tomorrow!

I

There's also a good chance it was Rummy, or even Jayseven.

"a swift strike split a dark character in half"

Lyn: Once summoned, she charges some power and quickly vanishes. She then re-appears right by an opponent and connects with a powerful attack that does decent damage and considerable knockback.

Surely the write-up would show Lyn disappearing/reappearing as that is part of the actual move?

Lyn.gif?t=1267062780

She disappears because she's lightning fast. And the write-up only mentions a strike, not what the killer was doing shortly before.

I was told that Dyson targeted ReZ.

...Just ReZ? Well, well... I think you found our killer.

Vote: Dyson

Esequiel led a lynch against Zell claiming 'lynch me if I'm wrong' every 2 posts and what happened there?

We dont know what happened because alignments dont show, how are you so sure that Zell was town unless your mafia.

We dont know what happened because alignments dont show, how are you so sure that Zell was town unless your mafia.

To be fair, as soon as the next day started you said that your information had been wrong and then starting accusing people who had followed your info, saying they were mafia.

Okay, guys? What we have on Peeps is suspicion and speculation, fine accusations in other circumstances... but against Dyson we have proof.

Proof that he didn't target two people like his power dictates. He targeted only one person, who ended up dying. Looks pretty obvious to me.

mr-paul, just to double check, you discovered that Dyson targeted Rez and nobody else?

If this is the case I think it's safe to assume that at least a couple of his previous targets were mafia members (if he was even telling the truth about his targets), as it would make sense to switch an innocent and a mafioso (just like when I targeted Rez and got chair instead)

I was only told that he targeted ReZ.

I haven't targeted him before, and as far as I know no-one else can target two people in a night so I don't know if I would be told both targets or not if he used his normal power. But my power was successful/I wasn't re-directed to anyone else so if he used his normal power he definitely didn't target himself.

So it does look likely that he didn't use his normal power and is the one that killed ReZ. The only other possibility is that I'm only told one out of two targets, and someone else is the killer. I think that's unlikely personally, although other characters are more slashy/swipey.

TBH I've never actually trusted him. I was planning on investigating him at some point.

Dyson - 4 - [Jonnas, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Esequiel]

Edited by Diageo

Does anyone else find it strange that nobody is voting? This could mean there are lots of mafia left who don't want to vote for a team mate, or that people are rubbish and aren't coming online. Esequiel, care to change your vote?

Yes, yes I do. change vote: dyson.

I havent been online until just now!

Dyson - 4 - [Jonnas, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Esequiel]

Edited by Diageo

I wasn't voting because I have work/girlfriend :) Now I'm here and it's all majority and stuff.

Oh wait no it's not -- diageo's mystery power of predicting votes bedazzled me.

Why not?

vote: Dyson

Sorry, I pressed edit so I could copy and paste but edited it by mistake.

Majority has been reached.

Dyson is the killer, they were sure of it, he was the only one to target ReZ.

180px-Luigi_Brawl_Render.png

Dyson is dead, he was Luigi. With the negative zone power, he could redirect targets between two people.

Night 7 Begins

Send in those PMs.

Participants

[1] The Peeps

[4] Nintendohnut

[6] Jonnas

[7] mr-paul

[10] HeroicJanitor

[11] jayseven

[12] Tales

[18] Esequiel

7 Players - Majority is 4

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost

Two friends are conversing in their home, one decides to leave and the other decides to store his energy. The friend who left returns later with a peanut in his hand.

An arrow of light surrounds a seductive woman as she throws a ball of fire to lead her way, she reaches her target and gets the information she wants, but as she turns to walk away, the target whips out his gun and shoots her in the back.

"Game over, honey."

However, she starts to glow, a hidden heart container is consumed and she runs away from the scene. Confused, the pilot hold his head but suddenly feels a sharp pain in his back. He is slashed to pieces while he stood, and then at once fell apart in a massive pool of blood.

Falco%20SSBB.png

mr-paul is dead. He was Falco Lombardi. His Falco Phantasm allowed him to intercept PMs and replace them with whatever he wanted.

Day 8 Begins

Participants

[1] The Peeps

[4] Nintendohnut

[6] Jonnas

[10] HeroicJanitor

[11] jayseven

[12] Tales

[18] Esequiel

7 Players - Majority is 4

Heroicjanitor has reappeared and is back in the game.

How's it going guys :)

Clawed killer fecked off while I was gone. Diageo decided to describe him differently is probably all that happened, he's lol-ing to himself right now. Jonnas punched me but the kill still happened.